BNTY BOUNTY0x

>when are we lifting off, this accumulating is stressful

Hopefully soon, losing on potential gains with those other kuckcoins

Idk dude, look at drgn a a reference, boring sideways action for a week then a giant green dildo appears

Anyone has some extra tokens ? Will shill for them. 0xE9dBD3206B6FF2702B930179C2cc5477AEE16072

Same I sold out of BAT, FUN, and XRP to all in on this.

I could sellf half my stack right now for a technical gain and hold the rest but bluh.

I'd settle for a mini moon at this point so I can split 50% and get back into my other coins before they reach fucking orbit.

>ED hacker
>Forbes Article
>Literally zero reaction

Fucking kuckcoin I want off this exchange.

Patience, young padawan. I hope you didn't go all in? BNTY WILL moon but there's not really going to be any big changes until mid January or so. If you're FOMOing, sell now ride a moon, and come back later.

BNTY got shill'd so hard the other day and the coin still went lateral.

There was a massive reaction and then the whales dumped dozens of ether to suppress the price in the first few minutes -- killing the pump

Frfr fuck this exchange. We are stranded space cowboys.

Nothing is really happening

Meme lines
-parabolic sar
-MA cross over
-acclimation line

unless you got in early and bought 0.10< cents one could maybe go off and find better coin to shill. if you are a 0.10< I would just hold desu

Figures, its really this kiddie pool exchange killing most of this coins momentum.

I see the promise and know it will be big, but I've been sitting here dormant for almost 4 days now, killing me. Unfortunately I know the minute I split my stack that I bought at .12 this fucking thing will take off like a rocket and I'll want to blow my brains out.

My only issue is that this won't be in Binance as soon as we need it to be.

Missed UTK thanks to holding this
Getting really frustrating, at least i got in very early

Funny how that works huh. Hold a coin for months, it barely moves. You finally decide fuck it and cash some out and then 2 days later, BOOM.

Won't be in binance until January or February. But would miss out on so much potential gains if this keeps going lateral until then.

No idea why UTRUST is gaining so much, there's no more news until Q2 2018.

My portfolio was literally BAT/FUN/XRP until I changed it all out to BNTY mid-moon mission.

Everything I bounced out of has gone up at least 50% in two days after having done essentially nothing but minimal movements for weeks.

Kill me.

I mean if anything it reaffirms my instincts on BNTY being big but this sucks sitting here holding my dick in my hands.

I'm newish to crypto and I wanted to show some minimal gains while still holding long term coins (mostly so I could tell my wife before she finds out).

Not necessarily, community votes take a month ya? But since they're not on the vote, if they pay the fee it should only be a few days. It's an erc token like link and that got added very quickly after they were approached.

Pew pew cowboy coin, next district0x, useless bagholders playing detective.

You missed a fucking huge wall that stopped the pump. It just reached 599 and some faggot dropped that in.

Dnt has $66 million market, it hit $150 during the first pump

Massive gains confirmed by the user above :)

No, I missed buying it when it was listed like I did with BNTY. It's 200% since that if I'm not wrong.

Thats why Ive adopted my comfy hold strategy. I have quite large portfolio of about 15-20 different coins. No point in chasing pumps. Just find some nice coins and stick to them and keep an eye on their development

155 fuck me

Holy fuck. Someone just dropped it from 220 to 155.

Whale rape incoming.

Buy the dip morons.

If I had anymore money that wasn't already tied up in BNTY or shit I need to live, I would.

yep

These whale shakes at this point are so full on faggy and autistic. He shook off 90% of the weakhands the first night with the three dips.

Fucking retard.

Frankly I'd rather they do that. The amount of people whining over a 5 day old coin is annoying, I don't think any of them even read the last medium post in full.

It's just annoying because this thing had huge hype and the whales immediately stifled it because they're greedy short sighted cunts.

Is this what getting PAJEETED feels like?

People are whining because they were strapped into a full on boner rocket to cash land in outerspace and then it got raped into 4 days of dormancy by the fact its on such a small, shitty exchange.

I mean I get that its a new coin but it should have been 50 cents by now, and if was on a better exchange, it would be.

Same I still believe in this I just have to wait it out

I bought UTK and BNTY on the same day. My UTK is up almost 300%

just sold, this coin is going to loose value to eth.

I bought in at the very beginning of the hype so even with it being at the bottom now I'm still up 2x, of course I regret not selling at 399 when I saw the huge as wall but I was delusional over the rocket. I still firmly believe this will reach if nothing at least 50cent and I'll hold till then. The market cap is so low and the hype is there a bit, in some ways I find solace that I know my cuck coins are in good hands and I just got to wait. So well, let's wait. Got DBC, Cuckshares, BNTY some bit of that shitty dent and then one another coin on another exchange that I'm not gonna name for now because it might just 100x and I need to buy more of it soonish maybe.

This was an absolute shakedown, he's swinging his buy walls now
Congrats if you held

It's because we've been dealing with guys like this since its release
i STILL have faith in this coin's eventual rise, though

>DBC
Is there any actual hope for that coin? I bought a few, set a sell a few hundred sats over my buy in, and walked away, just waiting to catch an early pump. But actual long-term potential? Why?

This volume is certainly not exciting

What is he trying to achieve? How will he cash out when the volume is heading to 0?

>dragon
>giant green dildo.
You must be new.

I bought in at 72 (in eth) now its 130, so I don't really care. It hasn't been swinging that much, just slowly going up. I set a sell around 192 so when I have a little bit over doubled. I think that's reasonable. Don't know or care shit about the coin really.

we're gonna be trapped here for a month. i genuinely want to take my 2X and move on but i know the second i do that this shit will shoot past 300 sats again. i'm giving it one more week then fuck it, there are too many other coins going up and i'm not holding my entire stack in BNTY if it's not going to keep pace over the next month.

basically, he is betting on it not heading to 0 for maximum future gains.
to win in BNTY you have to ride with the whale rather than throwing panicsold coins at him

>I'm newish to crypto
Yeah dude it shows, you think you can just walk in at the precise moment to grab a coin and have it 10x within 72 hours.

0.10 cents.
I personally bought for 0.08 cents.

I think honestly this will be a hold for most of Jan unless some big news comes out which I don't have my hopes for or some kind Mr.Whales help this recover.

we are having fun keeping the price down tho. that's worth something.

Held my REQ stack since ICO and never touched it, sold half of it for BNTY and hours later it begins its first ever bull run that it doesn’t crash from. Funny how shit works out.