Like the picture says

Like the picture says

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!BrB1WKSJ
mega.nz/#!BrB1WKSJ!8Uup3jUxztx3WZgvpPBuw9cz8igz-UwZmhGIEOmxHeI
mediafire.com/file/ggbr71z4t7sz4bn/Deutsche museum.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven’t seen one of these in 5ever

Btw OP, weren’t you working on an armor set?
How’s that coming along.

I think it was less then a month since the last one, but I'm not sure

No, not really. I mean I have one but not working on it actively. Sometimes I repaint it when the wear and tear get's too much

Nice plumes
I have an ok looking open face bascinet that I’m gonna replace soon for something visored. With a plume holder obviously

plume holder is a most have. Although plumes are something that will get destroyed all the fucking times. I just simply use ostrich feather and fortunately have a friend who's father has an ostrich farm so I can get free feathers every once in a while but also order from ebay, becuase they just get lost or damaged and stuff.

Yea I’ve seen em get wrecked.
I might just get a 100 pack of synthetic feathers since it’s cheaper for me actuallyv

hey, as long as it works AND looks great. Have to be fabulous on the field

Super blurry gif but it’s armor related

True,
Whats your favorite early15th/late 14th century visored helm?
I like the Griffon bascinets

I took some pictures on my phone this summer when visiting Deutsche Museum, should I upload them? They might end up sideways, haven't checked

Deutsches Historisches Museum *

Thicc

I know, right?

Plumes are mandatory

Synthetic feathers? WTF?

I'm for open helmets mostly. Isn't really a fan for closed ones. But I would say a frogmouth helmet looks great even if it's just for tournament

do it

Imgur is taking ages so I'll upload a compressed 7z to mega

Real feathers are expensive :/
I finished my kit btw.

mega.nz/#!BrB1WKSJ

Pictures from Deutsches Historisches Museum, unfortunately they turned out sideways (I forgot to change settings on the phonecamera) but they should be easy to flip

mega.nz/#!BrB1WKSJ!8Uup3jUxztx3WZgvpPBuw9cz8igz-UwZmhGIEOmxHeI wrong link lol

HAHA I recently made a book from the Nihon Katchû Seisakuben webpage. It was a lot of work, but I now have all that weeb armoury stuff safe and sound until my house burns down.

Also thanks to whoever posted the pdfs of those translated parts of the ZUROKU – NIHON NO KATCHÛ-BUGU JITEN. That's the sort of literature we actually need.

>Real feathers are expensive :/
Wha? The local big-box chain of craft stores in the US sells ostrich plumes for like, $1 each.

>I finished my kit btw.
I apologize in that you are just another user and I have no idea who in particular you are, kit wise, but would love to see it!

Awesome

Goddamn thats a funky visor.

Oh shit. I got to and get them then.

I’m the NYAnon from like 5 months ago.
You start your chapter yet?

Also I’m on the one the right

Dude, Micheal's craftstore. Use the free 50% coupons at every chance.

No, I lost my only other local dude fighter, gained a woman, and now its literally just me and her. She is getting to be a terror with polearm though (pic related, she did that to my arm last practice at the barrier)

downloaded, looks okay on computer but lets see what Veeky Forums thinks if it's sideways or not

Herp derp forgot my pic.

Also, nice kit bro.

alright, apparently my computer automatically turns it when I look at it.

try number 2

seems okay now, posting them for the sake of our grandchildren.

Ouch
Fuck.
There’s this one chick I’ve fought with who’s pretty hard hitting in polearm.
Those things are the bane of my existence.
Doesn’t help I have to fight one of the hardest hitters in the league once a month.

dumping some helmets from some online museum galleries if you guys dont mind
starting with some armets

you are a funny guy. Here, have a pole arm

Trip dropped for posting in another thread

No ouch bro, between the 12g steel, 1/2" of quilted padding, and my own layer of blubber, it was more shocking that she got me than painful.

I fucking love polearm. Mace and buckler or polearm is the best IMHO.

And yeah, I recognize that tabard and white belt...

Cropped, resized, buggered the white balance a bit and the rotation seems to have been fixed automatically somewhere in the process: mediafire.com/file/ggbr71z4t7sz4bn/Deutsche museum.zip

Yup
Brooks and son.
I just got some PRETTY Ukrainian made arms, spaulders and leg harness last month too
Legs (leaving the armorer name cause I recc them highly; I made the mistake of getting 1 mm thick instead of .8 mm)

I peeped it says SCA, I got them for HMB/ACL specs

Spaulders

Both the Brooks are on my friend's list.

And I am a firm believer in that if its steel, it should be good for both SCA and ACL. Why bother with two kits?

some bascinets now

True.
Some people contest the historicalness of some SCA kits (as the should since some are clearly fantasy). The ones I got are based on real armor thankfully. I’ll be fighting at BOTN in May and they don’t push around with authenticity.

>Some people contest the historicalness of some SCA kits (as the should since some are clearly fantasy).

Most are good. The bad and lazy are unforgivable. We fight the tide of crap every day.

>Some people contest the historicalness of some SCA kits (as the should since some are clearly fantasy).

So... Where do you stand on the Andre Sinou situation?

>Andre Sinou
I like him he isn’t bad. I don’t know too much about his SCA stuff since I don’t do it.
His stuff should pass for IMCF. BOTN? I don’t know...

I didn't mean his products (which he buys from other producers and upcharges due to his name). I meant the whole ACL/Team USA politics.

>I meant the whole ACL/Team USA politics
you should convince Trump to tweet about that too

>We're gonna make a shield wall, and make the Ukrainians pay for it!

Worked so well last year.
>ACL/Team USA politics
What am I to do? I’ve made a good impression on him, organizing teams and events in NY and fighting well at the regionals. It’s BS that there’s only ONE team per country per category , but if that’s the way they want to run it, so be it.

also I'm retarded, didn't see KM posted a corected version of the pics so I'm posting the rest from there