>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1DleJ7guokNXxnsKZX7hu-vjRa0Hw4edANjkYRwm0PDY/edit?usp=sharing
youtu.be/a6IUbraF9Oo
pastebin.com/804FLTQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cheers lads

What's the most likely "legacy" faction to be turned into a battletome faction?

Think bonesplitterz, beastclaw, FEC, sylvaneth etc.

Deathrattle

-> Bonerlords of Nagash

As long as you can still tell what they are supposed to be it's fine.

All the other games they've released didn't have minis made explicitly for them, they also didn't have organised play packs or any of the other resources GW are putting into Shadespire. They want the game to be big.

The other games exist to sell minis that are otherwise not selling (Gangs of Commorragh) or at an attractive discount (Gorechosen). The actual games are pretty irrelevant.

Anyone want to share their army's lore?

Moonclan

Can you tell me if this is a legal list

Archaon 700 points
Varanguard 300
Varanguard 300
Blightkings 180
Blightkings 180
Blightkings 180
Harbinger of Decay 140
total points 1980
The blightkings get to be battleline if everything has the Nurgle Keyword and pic related makes it so everything on the table will have the Nurgle keyword.

Yes it should be since Blightkings are battleline if your army has the NURGLE keyword

thanks!

I hope so.
Death needs stuff.

It's not.
Varanguard take their Mark on the battlefield, you can't pre-mark them to fit into cult Battalions and Allegiances.

It's in the FAQ too.

Yes this guy is right, remove the varanguard if you want de Nurgle allegiance...

thanks. back to the drawing board then.
I was hoping that would work, the idea of a 23 model army looked very appealing.

I like having an army of muhdudes. How gimped will I be if I avoid named characters and the generic big centrepiece unit? Alternatively: Are there Imperial Knight equivalents that are made entirely out of generic big centrepiece units but are the most muhdudes faction in a game trying to fill itself with GI Joes?

That would be stormcast eternals, as each one is an ancient hero whose soul was saved from a battlefield and shoved into power armor made out of the core of the old planet.

You have infinite freedom to make each one Your Hero Dude, although the default color scheme and stormhost are bland af

How many days with no AoS news on warhammer community - 28? 29?

Where can i find rules for these guys? please tell me it isnt only in the Generals handbook?

In their store page.

Store page

website page or the phone app

>40kg is a fucking cesspool of rules lawyering retards who cant actually read
>come to aosg
>it has returned to its comfy norm
>am happi
I have a 2500 point game later today, do i bring out my Sylvaneth or my tomb kangz? I can't decide which

The store page, you retard.

aosg is comfy because 40k doesn't have fucking dwarfs to comfy post

Share your dudes!

My dudes: docs.google.com/document/d/1DleJ7guokNXxnsKZX7hu-vjRa0Hw4edANjkYRwm0PDY/edit?usp=sharing

>completely dead thread with like 6 autists keeping it alive
>s-so c-comfy!

That is correct fellow Dawi.

>built up Mannfred and used him for the first time in a 1000pt game

Alot of points but he does good work, he was my only unit to get any kills but he did wind up killing a unit of Fyreslayers, finishing off a magmadroth, a runesmiter and berserker and a gyrocopter.

Goblins > Dwarfs
And that will never change.

youtu.be/a6IUbraF9Oo

agreed

>playing finals in 1500pt tournament
>using Slann (with Vast Intellect) + Engine of the Gods + Bastiladon and some knights
>plan on summoning rest of the army into play
>enemy has Nagash + Neferata and some battleline units
>deploy Slann on Arcane scenery
>get magic constellation for +1 casting
>he finishes deploying first
>declares that I will go first
>first turn fail all my summoning spells by rolling 2 and 3
>teleport Bastiladon into 20" range of Neferata
>use Engine to summon Astrolith Bearer in range to reroll hits with Bastiladon
>shoot with Bastiladon
>2d6 attacks
>roll 12 attacks
>11 get through
>fails 7 saves
>fails every deathless minion roll
>nef is dead
>mfw

>move one group of knights to capture objective
>score 2 points on my turn, then nagash charges and kills them
>he has no significant ranged damage to kill my Knight screens (bravery 10 ftw)
>spend the next 3 turns kiting and shooting Nagash
>position my units so his huge base cant fit if he finishes a charge anywhere except on my knight screen
>summon salamanders with engine
>they deal 7 damage on the first volley
>summon starlight on nagash
>he completely misses because of -1 hit and my knights survive
>he keeps moving into range to unbind my slann
>i keep teleporting away
>kill squad of 20 skeletons defending his own objective with laser and bastiladon charge
>score 4 points

Fun game

pastebin.com/804FLTQc

>cesspool of stormcucks and waacfags trying to break the rule telling people who use legacy armies to fuck off and die
>comfy

>slavfag is /aosg/
Sure think buddy

Is it bad that everyone in my chaos mortals army is white and has blond hair?

Nice projecting, also, must be tiresome to samefag so hard.

Pretty good, could still use some work.

I cant be the only one who think that all the resources spent developing and supporting Shadespire would have been better allocated to the core AOS game.

I don't mind, we got new skeles.

thing*

>all the resources spent developing and supporting Shadespire
Shadespire itself is already budget without much effort putting on it. Even the cards from expansion set are cheaply made to cut cost.

They probably spend more money on making new Stormcast than on Shadespire.

>Is it bad that everyone in my chaos mortals army is white and has blond hair?
No.

Reminder that current rumors are that:
- EACH stormcast chamber is getting their own novels, to set up each main chamber as their own "chapters" like space marines in the near future.
- New AoS box is Nurgle versus Stormcast, its different from blightwar, and will have a different chamber as the main SC faction
- New Death Stormcast are coming as well in 2018, as Nagash is finally able to take SCE souls from sigmar if they have been reforged many times.... more reforging means Nagash has more control
- New aelf faction in 2018

yeah but just because they're making the poor decision to waste money on non stop SC releases doesn't mean its also a good idea to waste money on a mini spin off game that will probably be dead in under 6 months.

What you don't understand is they're targeting the boardgamer demographic, not neckbeard wargamer. With the low budget it is very likely to profit and stay afloat.

>New Death Stormcast
there you go skele-bros, your new army is SC. Hope you're grateful.

>56813026
2/10 bait desu. Are you even trying?

>4 warbands at launch
>next 4 warbands already teased
>up to 8 new warbands per year
>the only GW competitive boardgame with warhammer in name (even blood bowl is not called warhammer)
>mini spin off game
Yeah, no

Bollocks.

I don't want a successor I want a thing that is its own, not forever shackled to the memories of the past.

>hurr durr it's bad because it is not le grimderp meme-tier game
I'm gonna enjoy my bad game then

I still maintain that the resources would be better spent on the core AOS game. MtG+X-wing+AOS skirmish is a doomed idea.

You know it's about shadespire, right? They are looting the meme-glass to keep their souls and humanity not fucked-up

All shadespire warbands are mostly battleline AoS units

>Be sculptor
>Make big dragons and "not"Greater Daemons
>Dragons don't sell to well, the only NOTgreater deamon that sells is the one with tits
>Next 5 models is all tits and ass

So what? This white dwarf note is not about death-stormcast but about Shadespire. Just read the lore

>Im not going to stuff my intestins back in, im going to show you my titties instead
>tee-hee silly boys

What are you even talking about? I'm saying that it SHOULDN'T be grimdark meme-tier.

Shadespire's last tournament had thrice the turnover than the last AoS tournament in my area, and in so far they seem to happen at almost twice the frequency.

I know but I was to lazy to link this post so I just used your one

You had ONE job: copy the link on MY comment.

You had ONE job.

Changes in the AoS not related with models and models releasing you want to see in 2018
>A real desktop warscroll base - not just mobile app. Also update all PDF warscrolls with one aesthetic scheme - not just white sheets with stats
>List builder finally updated with all warscrolls
>Old battletomes updated with GHB17 allegiance abilities and erratas and re-released (i.e. Ironjawz, FEC)
>Grand Alliance books v2.0 - new battalions for armies with no allegiance abilities and mini-allegiance factions like Nighthaunt and Wanderers

You're assuming that the sculptor dislikes sculpting tits and ass

>- New Death Stormcast are coming as well in 2018, as Nagash is finally able to take SCE souls from sigmar if they have been reforged many times.... more reforging means Nagash has more control

could be cool i guess, if they really go out with the idea and not do just upgrade kits you add to your normal stomcasts.
If that rumour is true that is

>A novel feature Dispossessed as the main focus.
>A Dispossessed Battletome.
>Duardin themed scenery.
>An explanation by GW for why two-handed weapons can be taken with shields even though it makes one handed weapons pointless.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY AELVES

In the trashcan, the same one where they hid Magnus and his posse prior to release.

demand is an awful thing

>An explanation by GW for why two-handed weapons can be taken with shields even though it makes one handed weapons pointless.
Fucked up wording on some warscrolls. As you can see, you can not run ardboyz with shields and two-handed weapons

All bullshit. user is just guessing out of his ass

its just because they are old WHFB kits.
Its easy enough to glue shields on your old models. That's what I did to my stormvermin

Whats better, ironjawz or mortal nurgle?

Competitively? Right now it's ironjawz. but that may change.

>explanation by GW for why two-handed weapons can be taken with shields for dwarfs even though it makes one handed weapons pointless

its either GW took pity on dwarfs and never fixed the typo to help them out or its due to GW not caring enough about legacy dwarfs to even spend time fixing the typo

take your pick

Whats the average body count a khorne army wants in a 1k point game. I am finding that i am ending up with a rather low body count and i dont know if thats average for khorne armies or not.

> I am finding that i am ending up with a rather low body count
No bloodreavers? I heard they are the core of every khorne mortal army

So it's not really clear on the Store page. Do I base my Dispossessed Dorfs on 25mm or 32mm? Infantry on 25mm and Runelord/King on 32mm?

All on 25mm

Added a couple runelords to my list. I love reaper bones.

>>An explanation by GW for why two-handed weapons can be taken with shields even though it makes one handed weapons pointless.

because dwarf units have been able to do that in WHFB since before I started playing 12 years ago.

The downside was that you cant use the shield and great weapon in melee at the same time, but you could use it against shooting and could elect to use your hand weapon instead to get the straight up hand weapon+shield bonus in melee if you really wanted to.

See i was told last night that its not worth taking those unless i am buffing them with a bloodsecreator and i would need to be taking a lot of them.

>Be sculptor
>Make "not" Greater Demons
>Get BTFO by GW's new official models

>not worth taking those unless i am buffing them with a bloodsecreator
I think that bloodsecrator is a must-have in every khorne army anyway. He buffs everything - both mortals and daemons tho

Also Empire could do it with halberdiers since ever as well. Free People still can too.

But they don't have tits user.
These guys are going for the cringey neckbeard SoB players who play with all female armies

>stormcast chambers becoming chapters
do you mean stormhosts?

I want a 'jack of all trades' allegiance for Skaven so you can make multi-clan armies properly again. At the moment the Grey Seers, Eshin, Moulder, and Verminous ranges are shafted hardcore because they were never ever meant to work in isolation as the new AoS army building rules have forced them to.

See this is the problem i seem to be facing, Khorne has a lot of units that buff other units and i would love to use them in synergies. but theres just so little room for such things. I was originally planning on bringing a bloodthirster but they cost so much. I cant seem to see any Daemon that it would be worth taking maybe Bloodletters.

>dat pose
MFW

to me its funny how there is almost always a "best" equipment load-out in AOS.

if you have enough TK bits, tomb kings never need to go away

I just want more Eshin sneaky beaky Ninja Assassins.

>Slaaneesh not mentioned
Truly AoS tier spurdo

From ideas posted yesterday here is what I’ve come up for Slyvaneth stormcast. Thoughts on a colour scheme?