Anyone else alone or with parents on New Year's Eve?

Anyone else alone or with parents on New Year's Eve?
Feels bad man.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JWWn6Qr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good goy

Alone for thanksgiving, alone for x-mas, now alone for new years.

Who gives a fuck? Only gains matter at this point

Enjoy your time with your parents

New year party’s suck balls

unironically this

Im gonna be at a party - but im gonna sit in the corner trading on Binance and Kucoin all night.
idgaf about new years

I wish I was with my parents for new years eve. Now I'm going to a party I don't really want to go to.

Im alone in my house, And my heat stopped working last night. Currently 44 degrees Fahrenheit in my house.

AMA

Girlfriend is going to a hockey game with her big fat friend who recently got divorced. I'm just sitting here, probably drinking and shitposting

Unironical question: how many trades do you do per day? I feel like you have to get burned by jumping so many coins so fast?

If you dont do trades, is there really a point being an awkward neet huddling his phone all night doing nothing else than staring at the screen?

i wanted to stay home...

What's wrong spending time with your parents on New Year's Eve? It's a nice break from partying.

YES

this

Get the fuck out here normie. We do NOT care about celebrating christmas or new year. We only care about /makingit/

i aint even going outside. i ony care about these gains

>feeling bad for spending time with family
underage detected

Aww, poor baby. All those people out having fun with their friends, drinking, having sex and you're at home staring at charts.

Luckily its only 10am here in the US. I have plenty of time to call my girlfriend and make plans for this amazing evening. Feels /comfy/.

tfw you're inside all day on your pc playing with digital coins that you literally can't cash out

who cares?! you'll have to write 2018 instead of 2017 when you write a date booo big deal

I'm always alone or with my parents. Why should tonight be any different?

NYE is a good time to check your coins
when the clock strikes 12 everything will dip

Yes, a break from partying.....

Here's a (You)

We pump. We dont dump. We shill our coin and then later dump on normies. In here, everyone profits.

discord.gg/JWWn6Qr

If you do loads of trades do you not get jewed by commission?

I had to choose between three different parties tonight. Then I realized I could just stay at home and have my first bit of me-time in three weeks. I'm getting old, aren't I?

Nothing ever going on where I live and most of my mates hate new years too so we never do anything. My New Years tradition is to stay home, get comfy and watch a bad action flick. Has been for the last 5 years.

The only good new years night out I've ever had I was in Budapest for the week and I just happened to be there on NYE.

Indeed. Both Crypto and muscular gains.

I'm already drinking and smoking weed here. I have some Chads coming over to my place tonight.

Ill be here building my wealth for when she becomes reality.