UFR TO THE MOON

Alright you faggots, I'm going to shill you the next 10-100x moon coin.
You see the logo in the picture? That's the logo that's going to get you into lamboland.

>premise
UFR aims to combine the worlds most revolutionizing conceptual technologies: decentralization and information sharing (filesharing). UFR is completely unique in it's idea and execution, there is no other competitor in the market. Therefor, the potential to boom is enormous.

>why it will moon
Current Torrenting technology suffers from the issue of being centralized through trackers and magnet/file exchanges. Piratebay and Kat.ph. What do the latter two have in common? They were both centralized, and were both shut down by government. Many pajeet sites impersonating the latter two have popped up and it's fucking up pirating at large. This pattern of instability will continue forever until Torrenting becomes decentralized. UFR is The Piratebay/Torrenting meets Blockchain. UFR works by having a distributed hash table on the Ethereum network, completely decentralizing the filesharing process. Everything is handled within a nifty GUI connected to the blockchain.

>pros
- Absurdly low marketcap
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

>cons
- No proof of concept yet.
- Anonymous team.
- Not on many marketplaces yet.

The developers have stated that they are working on getting UFR on Bittrex/Binance. The price is almost guaranteed to at least double before that. The alpha launches in 2018 Q1, which will pump up the price guaranteed, no matter the quality of the initial product.

>tl;dr
Unique blockchain technology that is guaranteed to at the very minimum 2x, with chances of it booming up to 10-100x as it's currently criminally undervalued. If you do anything, read the whitepaper.
Do your own research on this coin and do not blindly believe me or any other fucking shills here.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
linkedin.com/in/tylerfallon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AAAAAAA I'M ON FIRE

Am already in 0.1btc, and I advise you all to do the same.

Nice - honestly seems like a good shot and it’s on a roll right now.

imgur.com/a/QORqg

Good choice user. In it with 1eth myself.

Finally a crypto project with an actual use. Tired of seeing scams all around.

tldr

I'm all in

useless SHITCOIN

>FORCED
>MOON
>MISSIONS

You can't force these things they must happen naturally, like dubs/trips/quads/etc.

TLDR.

Ironically, in that thread, it's literally explained that it's not a pump and dump group. The group's intention seems to be just promoting low market cap coins. That's it. They are not dumping. They are fucking hodlin.

They will happen, we're just amplifying the gains by creating more hype around the coin. Everyone can now still be an early investor.

>They are not dumping. They are fucking hodlin.

I understand if English is not your first language. They do teach it in India but I guess you missed those lessons. I boxed in major talking pieces in the thread. As you can see the word scam means to be dishonest or a fraud.

Lemme explain it another way:
परियोजना एक घोटाला है

to z moon

>mentions github while there is no github
>mentions a Discord that promote low market cap coins
>suddenly says "its a scam" without any proof or indication
Nice FUD. Everyone is HODLing.

UFR is definitely the coin of january 2018, this is about to explode (it already is)

How d fck is UFR a fraud, scam or w/e, cause there are groups promoting it ? LMAO

It has been outlined in other threads. Are you purposefully ignoring everything and asking me that? It has cut and paste aspects from FEENIX another failed token with the exact same idea.

UFR is a SHITCOIN

I'd rather just buy ALQO or POSW or some other coin

STOP lying, UFR ANN thread on bitcointalk is on october 2, FEENIX ANN is on october 10. If anything FEENIX COPIED UFR.

Feenix came AFTER UFR, so Feenix literally copied and pasted stuff from UFR.

How in the fucking world does that make UFR a scam? It's like when a Chinese company makes a copy of the iPhone, then suddenly the actual iPhone is a scam. Pajeet logic 101.

A couple hundred dollars in this wouldn't hurt.
If it goes up you'd have made quite the returns, and if not.. you're not going to die of bankruptcy.

You cutie. You are running around telling people our conversation? At least link them it to show how derpy you are.

meant for

anonymous team?

nah

Here is the dev that disclosed his Linkedin :
linkedin.com/in/tylerfallon

I am already in with 1 eth :)

Looks pretty handsome. Looks like someone you want to have as a project leader.