OH SHIT. JEREMY'S POSTING THE DOKUMENTZ

youtube.com/watch?v=NIh3ykLBzOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2F1g83R7EGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow i bet she can pick up magic cards with her cheeks. sexy bb.

Fuck off.

is this as big as watergate?

I sold all my MTGO shit to cardhoarder. I'm selling all my cards to my LGS
Bye MtG

Sure you did.

Maybe he wizards wouldn't of baned him if he didn't tie his alt right clickbait to their brand name and image

yeah look i hope he gets his channel back on track (and talks about the game instead of politics), avoid DCI ban, and becomes a successful tuber
however, i am sick of all the youtube drama and that retarded neckbeard milked the outrage out of his fans in pretty much the same fashion the leftists divas do, so i'm not gonna open the video
fuck off, jerry

Fuck allat shit

Post more thotties B

Yeah

GOY BYE
BOY BYE
GOY BYE GOY BYE GOY BYE

>alt right
i honestly don't think he's alt-right from what i've seen
edgy stupid fuck but white ethno-nationalist i don't figure.
but it won't be the first time i was unpleasant surprised by the internet

Later soyboy

Bigger, a the US presidency is nothing compared to a children's card game!

buh-bye

WOTC might be gigantic cucks and can go fuck themselves, but they are within their rights.

It's 100% in the EULA.

From the EULA
>You are strictly prohibited from engaging in ... (h) violating Wizards Code of Conduct

From the Code of Conduct
>3. Do not harass, bully, threaten, harm or cause discomfort for other persons, including any other members. For example ... Trolling or baiting the community in general with inflammatory statements, such as ones designed to elicit a negative response from the community

He should sue It'd unleash an avalanche of shit that would Devastate WotC and they would never recover

But he's the one that breached his contract with Wizards.

>cause discomfort
I have discomfort when people make criticisms that are valid and that’s something that I struggle with. This is a policy that needs to be in place yes but it’s a poor policy nonetheless. I actually hate Jeremy with a passion but that’s besides the point.

. Do not harass, bully, threaten, harm or cause discomfort for other persons, including any other members. For example ... Trolling or baiting the community in general with inflammatory statements, such as ones designed to elicit a negative response from the community
wouldn't that
1. make the people who have been actively harassing him targets for this Code
2. did he technically harass. i suppose that, baiting does encompass his actives and the man was inflammatory and to elicit a negative response so i guess that goes right through

How often are you going to post this? You need to go back

>1. make the people who have been actively harassing him targets for this Code

That's for Wizards to decide. The point is, within the contract of the EULA, you can be banned for behavior that WOTC believes harmful to their brand by actions you take outside of MTGO.

And while EULAs are basically toilet paper in court, he really doesn't have a case for having his civil rights violated.

>1. make the people who have been actively harassing him targets for this Code
Possibly, depends how WotC wants to interpret the situation. They could argue that the other's were standing up to harassment instead, but we will see.

Hasbro would obliterate him in court and the judge would make him shoulder all legal fees. Anyone that believes legal action is possible is such a massive fucking manchild.

THoT DeTECTED

>They could argue that the other's were standing up to harassment instead
i don't think it will swing that way.
From what I've seen there is very little that could be deemed harassment (i stress limited to my perception and subject to change). While the other side is a concerted effort to drive him even out of LGS he goes to.
there is very few things i could consider worthy of eliciting this response and i don't think the fat prat has deserved that

no they aren't
>he never signed the agreement.
>The EULA isn't given to you.
>it was supposedly done on a site they have no authority on.

and even if you ignore the lack of an EULA being given and that he never sign an agreement, WotC overstepped their a legal rights and have caused financial damage, and have violated his 1st amendment rights.

Sorry, I'm out of the loop. What is this about?

It would be worth it just so we could also dispel the myth that if Wizards got rid of the RL, the neckbeards could take them to court and win.

youtube.com/watch?v=2F1g83R7EGI

SJW's have infiltrated vidya and board games, they are coming for card games now

>the evidence
HAHAHA

A D-List E-Celeb got shitter shattered that WOTC has the gall to ban him, normies and newfags on Veeky Forums care.

>he never signed the agreement.
>The EULA isn't given to you.
>it was supposedly done on a site they have no authority on.

Assuming that is all true and there never has been any little box where he ticked "I agree" he would have to argue that in court.

>WotC overstepped their a legal rights and have caused financial damage, and have violated his 1st amendment rights.
If WotC EULA would have been signed, then they would have been fully within their rights.

OH SHIT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

A dude with a declining card game channel rallied incels and altright guys against more mainstream magic personalities and was banned from Magic by Wizards for stiring up too much bad PR

>incels
How to spot the redditor. You have to go back.

Wow. You just went full potato. Do you even know what the legal system works? If this moron tried to take Hasbro to court on those grounds you mention, he would get an assrape for the ages. Hasbro's lawyers would literally run a train on his ass.

From what I've been able to see just in this thread, if you would read it, is that some dumb e-celeb tried in the wrong way to generate traffic for his shitty content, and WotC didn't want the politics associated with them.

>rallied incels and altright guys
the former i get because it's mtg
but not the latter.
EXPLAIN MY DUDE

There's no financial damage. He's simply been banned from their service. Something they are fully in their rights to do.

i heard it the other way around
a shitty cosplayer felt depressed and was loosing money so spun a shuck and jive about being harassed by an rude, slovenly and unlikable member of the community and everyone was chomping at the bit to kick is bitch ass out before that went wild

sjws have infiltrated the childrens card game illuminati and are turning it in to another force of white male genocide

From the sounds of it, it seems like everyone overreacted in this situation.

thottie detected

no he did not, and even if he did have a contract WotC doesn't have any authority on Social media sites and such terms would never hold up in a court in the US since said terms would Violate constitutional Law
It would encourage further lawsuits from untold numbers of people and companies. no amount of lawyers could save hasbro from the mistakes they've already made
>If WotC EULA would have been signed, then they would have been fully within their rights.
Constitutional law wins here and theres precedent, If he were a WotC employee and he shared information he was told not to then they'd be in the right, but they in no way can stop someone from saying what they want on social media, if its a platform they do not own

>Something they are fully in their rights to do.
That doesn't make it cool and people have every right to call them out on their bullshit.

that doesn't answer my question user.
you have to explain shit

Financial damage comes from the fact that his youtube channel revolves around mtg, and because of his ban he will be financially affected, however - this is completely irrelevant, the potential financial damage because he is removed from service does not somehow make it illegal for WotC to remove him.

nail
head

>Constitutional law wins here
Dude just no, that's not how it works, like at all.
>theres precedent
feel free to link this precedent setting case.

>but they in no way can stop someone from saying what they want on social media, if its a platform they do not own
There is, it happens all the time. People get fired for saying stupid shit in public and social media counts as public.

Not him, but culture warriors have a tendency to get into business they have no knowledge or passion of because something in it doesn't align with their worldview. The alt-right is fill of culture warriors that want to fight against stuff they perceive is "anti-American". Usually they gain a foothold when there is actually some progressive shenanigans going on that pisses a lot of apolitical people off, like with GG, but in this case they're just a minor noise exaggerating something that is a miniscule problem at best, and WotC has far greater problems than bad character designs like Samut or Kaya made in the name of diversity.

They are overreacting. They're just waiting for when WotC goes full-SJW so they can say "I TOLD YOU SO", assuming it happens. Hopefully it won't because I don't want /pol/ to get even more involved because they make everything worse, even when they are fighting against an actual problem.

financial damage isn't factored with that much detachment. Wizards doesn't own twitch, or youtube, any loss of revenue is not directly a result of wizards, it's a result of him getting less views on twitch and youtube.

You probably want to take a second course in paralegal studies at your local community college before you try to talk about shit you don't understand.

They aren't controlling what he says. They are breaking all connections with him.

>There's no financial damage
see
and while its not illegal, it is grounds for a lawsuit and with an existing precedent coming from the supreme court all he has to do is prove
>they banned him
which they did
>and that it has caused him to lose money
which he most likely can

It's funny that you can read that on Veeky Forums and not know if it's ironic or not.

see

It's totally cool. He has openly made statements and exhibited behavior that they do not agree with. As such, they are severing ties with him.

Are you underaged? Did you sleep through high school civics?

Oh i know, that's why i said any argument for financial loss, whether real or not is totally irrelevant.

The alt-right gets involved in anything and everything they can, no matter how little they know about it, in an attempt to convert people to their cause through engineered outrage. Kinda exactly like SJWs.

>some youtube guy makes a video calling out cosplay sluts using a specific one as an example
>is generally edgy
>6months later said cosplay slut with a declining patreon acc cries about getting bullied
>reddit and whiteknights hurry to rescue the maiden
>youtube autist gets a lifetime ban
Thats it

thanks my dude.
>culture warriors
I'm not familiar with this term but it seems to be designed to be analogous to SJW and the way you use it make sense.
> like with GG
now that's a weird thing but from what i remember there was a high density of liberals during GG. then again the it's clear who the people saying "ethics cucks" were.. /pol/

The real sad thing is when you get people pretending to be alt-right for the memes.

Except that SJWs are the ones changing this game

He can't be making that much money on 25k Youtube videos. Legal fees do not outway damages.

Stream Hearthstone or something

So can we get some alt-centrist deathsquads then?
>pretending
i'd have assumed those memes have existed before the Alt-right and parrellel too it.
or is /pol/ == alt-right

Oh I see you are still here fighting against the evil /pol/. You are sick in the head

He has a full time job and does youtube on the side

He's not wrong.

even then, financial damage isn't an actionable tort. There has to be something else to action a lawsuit upon.

Financial damage is something you can get reimbursed when you win a suit, it's not a part in determining if it's wrong.

If I had to explain what the alt-right was it's like this giant muscular white man with a huge throbbing veiny penis holding down a much smaller weaker woman and just pushing his giant white cock in and out of her. While she is crying and sobbing please stop and the asshole is just laughing and smiling like a mad man as he relentlessly keeps going in and out.

That is the best way I can describe what the alt-right is.

lol best pasta

How come not a single one of those pictures references the cosplayer he's been endlessly harassing for a year?

It's pretty clear he is utterly fucked and there's very little if anything he can do about it.

The alt-right goes wherever SJWs are fucking shit up to get more followers.

And then the muscular white man cries when he is arrested for rape, like hat's happening in this thread.

>In the rapid-spread of information of knowledge that is the internet by groups that operate as cells instead of as a collective, I know exactly which group started what.

Because this is a bait thread. Remember to sage.

call the cops they cant unrape you

Culture warriors are people who want to control culture for the sake of political power or influence. Most of them are ideologues who are manipulated by a greater organization or person, because that's how politics works. Culture warriors are all over the political spectrum, but the most powerful are those who desire multiculturalism and social justice, vs those who desire national strength and acting in self-interest. The internet has made the fanatics of both sides so loud that they dominate all controversies they participate in. The irony is that both extremes are co-dependent on one-another to exist because if the climate were to become more moderate and level-headed, they would lose influence and become marginalized.
GG was full of /pol/acks because a lot of anti-GGers were SJWs, and /pol/ realized they could capitalize on their hostility by coaxing antagonized gamers into being /pol/acks. In other words

>one of those pictures references the cosplayer he's been endlessly harassing for a year?
two years and he hasn't.

Good, we don't want you.

good shit my dude.
I won't say full though, from what i saw it was majority left libertian which would piss the "uncle pol" off to no end but you aren't wrong

But the muscular man discovers the joys of unwanted anal intercourse in prison. Much like the unwanted anal intercourse Wizards is unleashing on this guy's toys.

They use the same tactics because they work, and aren't bothered by the "respectability" which paralyzes "conservatizes" in contrast

>stop posting proof that my eceleb is in the wrong!

>asian

no thanks

Indeed he does have the right to say those things and can do so until the heathen death of the universe if he wants, but WotC doesn't have any obligation of keeping ties with him.

It's actually very simple. There are two groups of idiots that make a living producing shitty content loosely connected with MtG. On the one hand, there is the SJW group, which preys upon a host of internet white knights who have never, and will never, see a vagina , as well as a bunch of fucking weirdos that like to live out their sexual fantasies where Nissa sticks a willow rod up their ass. The world being what it is, they are perceived as the good guys.

On the other corner, we have the alt-right "bad boys", who pretend they are Ben Shapiro with a DCI number. They take advantage of the MAGA crowd and are perceived as the bad guys.

The assholes producing the content are usually content with throwing feces at each other, like monkeys at the zoo. Nobody gets hurt, everybody makes a quick buck and the world keeps spinning. But a couple of weeks ago, one of the SJW assholes went too far. Her silly Liliana costume-making was not providing what she felt was a fair sustenance. So, she concocted a plan where she weepily announced she was "quitting" the game because one of the alt-right assholes was mean to her.This was super effective, so every single "creator" from each side quickly went for their turds and started a massive feces hurling contest. Since people that care about them are retarded and cannot see this is just some assholes taking advantage of them, it was blown out of proportion and WotC had to step in. Naturally, they took sides with the SJWs, and here we all are....

To sum up, normal people should not give a shit.

Most of GG was libertarian or liberal. /pol/ saw how the progressives treated gamers and the gaming industry and used this resentment to try to convince some of them into becoming alt-right.

>WotC nor Hasbro own any of the Social media sites involved nor is he a WotC or Hasbro employee, so legally they can do nothing about his posts

>No EULA give a company a right to police a Social media site they do not own

>No EULA or other type of a Agreement was ever Signed

>The individuals He supposedly Harassed Are not Wotc or Hasbro employees

>One are more of the the "victims" did engage in actual harassment

>The Claims of Harassment against him are False and would never hold up in Court

>He has a valid argument that he will see financial lose due to their actions

I don't even like this asshole, but anyone with half brain can see WotC is in the wrong here.

could it have anything to do with sjw being racists?

The alt-right didn't even exist when gamergate happened, retard

The only people that perceive the alt-right as "bad boys" are themselves. The entire Magic youtube community are petty dorks across the board.

Like when they traveled back in time to make this art, the bastards.

one less disgusting neckbeard to clog up tournaments and LCS FNMs. Can we just start banning people for ugly nerds?

>alt-right but looks like a nu-male