ok

Remove Choas.

IRON WITHIN IRON WITHOUT BITCH!

no

Oh shit, sorry. My bad.
Praise the Emperor and stuff.

You got it boss.

Stop being a vegetable

But we don't. We respect our Slaanesh cosplayers, because they have an important role, but Cegorach is most definitely not Chaos.

I guess.

It's kinda too late and it's kinda your fault dad. So suck it while Abaddon shoves Drach'nyen up your ass.

>Being this much of a git by not worshiping Gork, or was it Mork?

Shut up dad!

Why?

Go to your planet Lorgar.

As you wish...

Stop tickling children.

Lorgar was right and Magnus did nothing wrong.

YES, MY EMPEROR!

Stop being dead

Really makes you think

YAG SBARROW?

Shouldnt daemonette be a walking abomination instead of a qt?

They're all CSM

How can i stop doing something i never did?Have you gone senile father?

>Implying I don't worship the glorious Hive Mind

There appears to be an issue.

Is it possible for slaaneshi marines to have sex?
Depends on Slaanesh's mood

I'll do that when it's actually beneficial to me to do so, so why don't YOU fix your fucking Imperium, you fucking zealot

>Why not both?

IRON! MEET STEEL!

I don’t, my Emperor.

You have to be stupid to trade your eternal souls for a few years of power/pleasure. Chaos thrives on the impulsiveness of idiots.

Steel, meet jet fuel.

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BODS!

Your eternal soul is going to be eaten by daemons anyway.
May as well get some reward for it

Sure thing, Malal

Why would I worship those posers when the Great Devourer approaches?

Fuck off logar you huge cry baby

>WAAH WAAH DADDY DOESNT LIKE ME HUMPING HIS LEG SO HE SLAPS ME WAHH WAHH CHAOS HELP ME

You can go back, just brush your theet or some shit

Stop worshiping the Emperor.

Daemonettes canonically look like QTs that are a bit too close to the uncanny valley until either they are about to kill or they put their warface on when you see all the horrors in the depths of the souls of man and Eldar at once on their features.

Or if you’re someone with truesight like Abbydoo or Emps, they always look like that.

So if there’s no killing, they look like Diazmonettes. When there’s a fight they look like the modern plastic kit.

Topknots are stupid

Fuck off Abbi. No one likes you.

Stop kneeling for the Nuffle Anthem.

>for a few years

TFW some traitor marines have been fighting for 10,000 years

Humie git

did so am I a loyalist now?

We can put you in a nice shiny Primaris suit, and you’ll be fine.

>Stop worshiping Chaos.

Okay let me go and say bye to all my friends.

What is 10,000 years to an eternity? A blink of an eye

Why would you do that to yourself? Purge it.

Hyouh cahn't mahake hus..

No, Malal is best.

As if Cegorach isn't Malal's elven interpretation, liken his human embodiments Zuvassin and Necoho.

Nigga, acting like a baby wouldn't make Lorgar even more of a baby than you.

why.. why intestinal tracts that high up on the torso? It isn't an improvement, if they are parasites just snip the little buggers off and patch up your armor.

>Or if you’re someone with truesight like Abbydoo or Emps, they always look like that.
What the fuck is "truesight"?

Malal is an quasi-ally of Order though. He's a self-hating Chaos God who is blinded by a destroyrage for Chaos that would make Khorne or the Emperor blush. He doesn't care that much for followers and he doesn't give many mutations or any harmful ones. He's like Crom or Ulric.

But I'm not.

Chaos is just the biggest gods on the block, space-elves are just culturally and psychologically evolved enough to get a beneficial version of him.

> blinded by a destroyrage
> pretends Khrone is more considerate
Yeah, no. Khorne is blind rage and Malal is hatred.

While the Emperor would be closer to Malal's Necoho aspect, if you take in that Imperial Truth vs Creed thing.

>Khorne is
sort of a pussy. He's a scared bitch honestly.
>heyyy guys I hate and kill stuff!
>stuff that could give me a fair fight? THATS SCARY
>W-w-what do you mean fight other Chaos Gods/Khaine/Gork?Mork/Emperor? They could actually kill me!

Meanwhile Malal doesn't care who he has to fight. He doesn't care to fight a million Chaos Gods by himself, he's a certified badass. Khorne flakes aint shit.

Malal still doesn't exist and never will because the Copyright Gods are the True Force of Chaos.

>y-y-yeah! M-m-malal isn't real and therefore can't be way braver and killier than me!
>t.Khorne
He's just called Malice these days.

No

I haven't checked in a while but i'm pretty sure those "Intestinal tracks" are worms I know it sounds crazy but I haven't been able to feel a thing recently.

I got REALLY sick one day.

but I worship The Machine God.

He hunts his own territory, aka Malal is more chaos aligned than Khaine or Gork/Mork or Emperor.

But, if he has the Necoho portfolio under his belt then he could co-exist or fly under Imperial radar for awhile... especially hiding behind a resurgence of the Imperial Truth.

It's too bad GW will never flesh out "Malice" and give it it's own armybook. We could get this really interesting faction inside the Imperium that would be helping to fight Chaos, but is secretly Chaos itself. They could take the Necoho route and be very anti-religious with the Imperial Truth. Or they could claim the Imperial Creed and say that it is the Emperor himself they are receiving aid from, maybe they secretly believe the Emperor is really the prophet of Malal, or Malal himself. They might even preach their Malice/Emperor thing to certain planets and they would be especially interested in Xeno artifacts like Pylons, Webway/Dolmen Gates, Soulstones, and capturing Tau Ethereals and C'tan. We get this really interesting Chaos God that just wants to destroy Chaos once and for all, and in doing so, kill himself. But we'll sooner get beautiful Female Space Marines than a codex for Malice aligned units.

>But we'll sooner get beautiful Female Space Marines than a codex for Malice aligned units.
what about beautiful female space marines as Malice aligned units?

Start worshiping the Emperor.

Personally I'd like to see a 'benign' part of Chaos crop up, maybe reflections of the Big Four, whatever. Just because it's implied throughout the lore that the loss of Chaos, which is the goal of the Emperor and the Necrons and others, that the galaxy would basically entire stasis and wither away. So a 'benign' Chaos faction would be less stupid chaotic evil and more 'we're a necessary part of existence' and would fight the Big Four due to the 'malign' side basically becoming cancerous to Chaos as a whole.

Chaos isn't actual chaos(hence why they can be organized) or potential. It's living warp creatures who are born and feed off the psychic gestalt of material beings. Chaos only popped up recently, for instance the 4 billion years of the galaxy where the War in the Heavens, evolution of mankind, etc took place without them.

Chaos has always existed. At least according to Chaos. Like it says in Slaanesh's description that he's always existed since the dawn of time like his brothers, but has never existed either. Same for them as well.

time fuckery, man. it'll get ya every time.

Don't know what fluff that it, but it's made very clear that Chaos in general did not exist in the time of the Old Ones. It's also made clear that Khorne and Nurge were born during the time of early human civilization. Slaanesh itself was only born during the decline of the Eldar.

But I don't, and fewer people did back before you started burning churches to the ground.

When you force the galaxy to follow a false dichotomy, you should really not be surprised when you people go for the only available second choice to spite you, especially with how.much of a dick you are.

Honestly, it's no wonder why that priest threw himself into a fire rather than follow you. You're kind of an asshole. A well meaning asshole, but an asshole all the same

The Warp exists outside time, so it has always existed even if it only formed from human emotions during the middle ages. It doesnt follow time in a linear fashion

The bit of the chaos gods being born in the middle ages is pretty outdated lore anyway. The new books make it repeatedly clear its a force that has existed since sentient life first developed, and personally I like it more that way.