Gamefinder

Last thread fell off the catalog here we go again:

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Voice/Text
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

Invite to the Game Finder discord, if you're able, post your player/GM Application in the appropriate section designated for the purpose of looking for players or GMs
discord.gg/huz3C9r

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/E6u5Sgb
discord.gg/qUDyCZG
myth-weavers.com/game.php?g=30366
app.roll20.net/users/103313/rockabilly-roller
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017642833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Player/GM
Player
>System(s)
have played all sorts most time spent in dnd3.5e
>Timezone/Schedule
UTC+10
>Text or Voice
Both are fine
>Contact
Ziprasidone#2885
>Other Info
I am still bored out of my mind.

No, no, no. This is a disgrace. I won't let a perfectly good game finder thread die after a single post!

Bumping

WtF games on discord WHERE?

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Looking to play either WoD, any game is fine as long as it's not ERP
GMT -5 (EST)
Roll20+Discord
>Contact Info
Jeff Belinger#6987
>Additional Notes
Voice preferred, im absolutely not looking for Hellen Keller Deafmutes that are anal about voice chat. I need to be able to communicate with people, listening and talking to people for me to enjoy the game. Also, I'll be new to the system and I'd like to be walked through the general mechanics of the game.

>System Preferred

Godbound

>Times Set

American evenings. Current group has PST/CST/EST members, so we run the gambit.

>Method of Play

Discord

>Voice/Text

Text - Accelerated PbP. The group will designate certain hours/days of the week to expect peak activity, rather than a dedicated sit down or posting as available with no commitment, with slower happenings during off-time throughout the rest of the week.

>Contact Info/Discord Room Link

Skinwalker#6958

>Additional Notes

This game will take place in Forgotten Realms(D&D default setting), specifically in a modified version of Rise of Tiamat. The PCs will start out as either veteran heroic mortals or one of the lesser variant Themed Godbound of their choice per the Deluxe rules, with the opportunity to become fullfledged Godbound as the campaign progresses. ~5 players is ideal.

They will serve as champions, kin, slaves, etc, for individuals of a secret delegation known as the Waterdeep Council, comprised of deities, archdevils, and other beings of power and intrigue from Realmspace, who for their own reasons collectively seek to interfere with Tiamat's return to the Prime Material. Unable to directly interfere, they are invested in preventing this to the extent that they have tasked the PCs, with their considerable power, to resolve the matter as opposed to rearing a rag tag group of mortals to bungle the whole thing and be slaughtered by her avatar in the final battle- or something like that. The players will have to balance the motives and enmities of their patron's and master's with resolving their quest, convincing them to commit resources to the cause before Tiamat summoning is complete, and collecting their own power to the same ends(and some of their own).

No experience with Godbound or Forgotten Realms is necessary, some experience with high fantasy is preferred.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Magical burst (A rules light magical girl system)
1- 11 pm central standard time, any day except Wednesday
>Voice/Text
Text
Discord
>Contact Info
Discord is NG00010 #1097
>Additional Notes
No erp. Why the fuck does everyone want this?

>No erp. Why the fuck does everyone want this?
Kek

You've been posting this for months now. If you want a Magical Burst game that badly, it's time to GM one.

I wouldn't be opposed to it but I still need more than one player to GM though right?

omg are you a girl?

Wanna ERP

Finding players is a lot easier than finding a GM. I'd be down for playing a magical girl RPG, but if I'm gonna be putting in the effort to run a game myself there are other things I'd rather do.

>GM/Player
GM

>System
Earthdawn 4e

>Time
About 7PM-11PM Saturday EST, starting on January 13th. Assume two-three sessions.

>Method of Play
Discord OOC, Roll20 IC

>Voice/Text
Text only.

>Contact Info
discord.gg/E6u5Sgb

>Additional notes:
This is intended to be a really simple introduction to Barsaive, for both the players and myself.
The gist of it is that you play as a group of novice adventurers who get sent to investigate a village.
I might continue it depending on reception.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Anytime except Sundays and Wednesdays PST
>Voice/Text
Both? I can do either but do prefer voice
Roll 20 and Discord preferred
>Contact Info
Parseth#4481
>Additional Notes
Looking to play Jade Regent only

>GM/Player
GM

>System
GURPS

>Times:
2/3 Fridays, 17:00 GMT

>Method of Play
Roll20 with Discord for voice. VC required.

>Contact Info
Inveet#6608 on Discord

>Additional Notes
>/campaigns/details/2819941/lumina-2-slash-3-fridays
Campaign info on roll20

>GM/Player
GM
>System
FATE hack
>Game Time (with timezone!)
GMT evenings, not to a set daily schedule
>Voice/Text
Voice, occasionally text
Roll20 and Discord
>Contact Info
Mithrandalf#0706
>Additional Notes
I'm putting together a FATE homebrew system for a dumb Real Robo mecha setting, looking for players for a testing group.

Initially planned to use a 'grab bag' of whoever's online at the time, but slowly leaning towards pre-arranged gametimes with a day or so's notice.

Setting lore consists of the world split by three global superpowers, fantastical resource wars, revolutionary groups, mercenaries, all the usual jazz and also there's mechs.

Hit me up if you're interested or got any questions, some FATE experience or at least knowledge preferred but shouldn't be a problem so long as you're willing to read the book.

My bad it's

>/lfg/listing/97020/lumina-2-slash-3-fridays

oh also I'll probably follow this up with a campaign, and first seats go to people in the test group

none of these pictures are related I just like them

>Player ( I can GM but poorly)
>Eclipse Phase
>Weds, 8pm PST
>Text preferred, Voice is eh
>Roll20+ Disc, Skype is eh, sure
>Gurud12 on Roll20
>Now that Firewall and Gatejumping is a bit more fleshed out, let's have fun. I prefer the native canon setting, LLA, media- drenched Mars, Venus Aerostats, occasional dipping in furdom/uplift politics. Occasional gatecrashing, game hopefully as mature as frank conversation about prostitutes/ organ theft requires. Hypercorps themes welcome.

>GM
>Wraith the oblivion
>Skype, Roll20 if they stop being faggots
>You are all spoop'y ghosts and and in order to become alive again you must romance an anime high school girl.

>see a GM posting for Wraith the Oblivion and get excited
>oh wait it's just an unfunny joke based on a meme game
Fuck you too.

>GM/Player
GM
>System
D&D 5e
Doesn't matter
Discord OOC/IC Text PBP. Roll20 for sheets, etc.
>Contact Info
discord.gg/qUDyCZG
Join and read #server_how-to
>Additional Notes
PBP game set in the grit-ridden dark fantasy world of 'Organ Grinder'. PLayers will be of the ruling Lords of Newark, a petty duchy in Alantry-Land, the largest Human -Descendent kingdom in the western world. PLayers will be tasked with fighting a war on three fronts. First, with the ver-growing Beast Poplation, second with the ever-rising victims of 'Nihilism' and lastly, with the unholy merging of the two beneath the very city it is your responsibility to protect.
Although the game features very prominently bloody violence, hardcore sex and thinly veiled political / social commentary. It is also markedly influenced by things like: Dark Souls, Conan the Barbarian (stories and move alike), Fredrich Neitzche and Carl Jung as well as my own harsh and exacting world-view. The original attitide of Organ Grinder was simply 'Nothing is Sacred'. But I've found more and more, and this is what Organ Grinder Part 7 is about, that it is specfically because nothing is sacred that makes everything sacred. It is because you are doomed to die that makes your life mean something. There is hope for the future,
and there is hope for 'you and me'.
All are welcome to attend, watch or play, drop in and out or go all the way in. As long as I know what you are doing, it's all good.

Wow. You sir are an asshole
I'm sorry gor your loss

Bumping this please.

This is a joke right

>56823924
>GM/Player
Virgin player
>System Preferred
dnd 5e. Maybe dark heresy
Monday-sunday 11am-midnight (gmt+10)
>Voice/Text
Either or
discord/roll20
>Contact Info
Discord: Moose#5819
>Additional Notes
Never played a game before. Generally I will try and play something that's needed. In text games I'll play a woman and I don't support or believe in traditionalist play. Sooner or later I will want to explore splatbooks

TG
>Player/GM
Player !

>System(s)
?

>Timezone/Schedule
Central European Time UTC+1 but meh, I don't sleep much.

>Text or Voice
I'm ok with both.

>Contact
Discord: Lazlow#8984
Kik: LazIokami

>Other Info
I'm probably the girl you will talk about in "This stupid girl" thread but I'll do my best I guess. It's not my first time doing this kind of thing, but the last time was years ago... Even if there's big rules for me to read I'll read them. I just want to play again and I hope I still like it. I can try to fit in an ongoing campaign if I have to.

>I don't support or believe in traditionalist play
?

I am baffled, I don't know wether I should bump this thread more or just let it fade and die..

Keep it bumped, I want in a game dammit

>Human male
>Fighter only
>Final destination
The usual Veeky Forums stance that anything outside the player handbook is the devil, a crutch and the sign of a garbage player. I don't want to go hog wild off the bat, the first thing I wanna play is a little gnome lady. But once I'm comfortable with the game I want that freedom to go "hey DM, check this out" and not be hard-denied because it came from a splatbook

Bumping

Why should it be Fridays? Too bad. Hope you find your players.

You forgot
>White
in there.

bump

wow do you want to erp

Im DMing a Starfinder game on myth weavers.
to apply goto
myth-weavers.com/game.php?g=30366

>Player/GM
player
>System(s)
dunno, never played any
>Timezone/Schedule
UTC+0, I'm free til about tuesday and my time is extremely flexible
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact
Pancreas#9335
>Other Info
I am a complete newbie and you shouldn't expect alot.

>player/GM
Player
>Systems
What ever is needed, I can learn. Have played 2d6, d20 and d100 systems.
>timezone
Eastern, mostly free. though Saturdays preferred, let me know.
>Text or voice
Voice high preferred
>Contact
HUcast#0336
>other info
I like playing the characters I roll or create to make an enjoyable atmosphere, I prefer acting how they would rather than what might be the most optimal.

The saddest trips in a long time.

>erp
>"no"
d a m n . . .
a
m
n

>HUcast
Good taste

. . . . . . . . . d
. a
. m
. n
. .
. .
. d a m n . . .

>GM/Player
GM
>System
Running D&D 5e
>Timezone/Schedule
Fridays EDT: UTC−4:00. Starting the 15th
>Voice/Text
Voice
>Method of play
Discord Theater of the mind. Have bots for Rolling, and ambient music
>Contact info
Would prefer to be given player contact info, then contact player through discord
>notes
Running a 5e game as a newplayer, for new players. Would prefer if the player is new (so we all may make mistakes together)

>all these GMs
Bump for games

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Magical burst (A rules light magical girl system) with some houserules. (Primarily for the lewds)
1- 11 pm central standard time, any day except Wednesday
>Voice/Text
Text only
Discord
>Contact Info
Discord is NG00010 #1097
>Additional Notes
It seems the gamefinder only wants to play ERP games, so fuck it. Have it your way!

This is not me. Quite an elaborate troll though. I am willing to GM however, but no erp

Ahoy gm-friend. You wanted contact and here I am

tragically no

this guy is literally his own fancy unqiue version of out of his fucking mind

like its impossible to know whats expected of you and he doesnt tell you anything except "make your characters and show up and ask other players if you have questions"

But the other players just shit-post and tell you to post random shit in the chat in PMs

its a massive clusterfuck and I have no idea how he keeps it going. Ive seen him around here before way back when he was advertising for the organ grinder game using Basic D&D and he kept trying to some weird shadowrun/nwod thing.

if anybody actually manages to join a session please come back and report because I am kinda curious but im not touching this madness with a ten foot pole

Damn, I remember that weirdo. Same guy who did those "seasons" and kept changing things?

Honestly when I joined, he was doing some sort of NwoD jojo thing.

And I actually saw one player get an intro session.

Then he gave me the runaround when he flaked on my intro session, and only spouted memes when I asked when we should reschedule.

So I left because the faggot couldn't respect my time.

loom is a meme

bump

Bumping again

>Quite an elaborate troll though
People have a lot of free time when they don't actually play

the weird thing is these games actually get run it seems? I've noticed for a while he has a steady group of players. his discord is dead until sundays and then it spikes with all sorts of wreird shit

If he does run things, he's an extremely unreliable GM with equally unreliable players who are unwelcoming to newcomers in general.

Also, the player turnaround is crazy.

I think this guy was popular back in the day based solely on the roll20 presentation he gave. He -does- put an incredible amount of work into maps and tokens and graphics in general, and before roll20 shit out, he worked up immense vaporwave/outrun type soundtracks.

I suppose if you have a bunch of thirsty NEET players you don't need to respect their time.

>and before roll20 shit out, he worked up immense vaporwave/outrun type soundtracks.
Unrelated, but roll20 has had custom soundtracks back for a while now. It works just like soundcloud used to but it uses a site called fanburst instead.

Bumping for GMs

bamp

This is not me.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Shadowrun 5th
UTC -5, Mostly Monday or Thursday, can do midnight games any day.
>Voice/Text
Both
Skype, Discord, Roll20
>Contact Info
Discord: Rockabilly Roller #1459
Roll20: app.roll20.net/users/103313/rockabilly-roller
>Additional Notes
I like a little humor to go along with an involved game, character interaction, big damn heroes, and I don't really like most memes.

Honestly I'd be up for this too, if I got to be a psychic or an old school Final Fantasy style Black Mage. Fire, Ice, Lit, Flare, and Frog.

Gime them bandaged noses and scraped knees adventures!

This is cool.

What is?

Woosh. I'm >56842851 and I'm interested !

Meh wrong linking

"Once more unto the bump, dear friends, once more!"

You meant ?

bumpin

Bumperino

Check your discord tag; I can't find you

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Looking to play either WoD, any game is fine as long as it's not ERP
GMT -5 (EST)
Roll20+Discord
>Contact Info
Jeff Belinger#6987
>Additional Notes
Voice preferred, im absolutely not looking for Hellen Keller Deafmutes that are anal about voice chat. I need to be able to communicate with people, listening and talking to people for me to enjoy the game. Also, I'll be new to the system and I'd like to be walked through the general mechanics of the game.

>Fredrich Neitzche and Carl Jung
Wtf am I reading, can someone post a screenshot? Please block out the names

I can tell. Is that really all people like about magical girls?

Hey, fuck you man.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
ReBirth, a conversion of Magical Burst ReWrite which is, well, a rewrite of Magical Burst 4e.
TBD. GMT -5
>Voice/Text
Text
Discord
>Contact Info
74#1027
>Additional Notes
Might be trying to pull some friends from Europe timezone into playing so American people might have to expect some early playtime. It's all TBD but the possibility is not zero.
erp optional

>GM/Player
Either one if you don't mind a very rookie GM

>System Preferred
Any

UTC -5, preferably weekends or weekdays at night

>Voice/Text
Don't mind, prefer text
Anything is fine

>Contact Info
SamV #3851
roll20: SamV
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017642833

>GM/Player
Player. I'm a pretty bad GM.

>System Preferred
Star Wars (either), oWoD stuff, Dark Heresy...Always up for trying new stuff!

Saturday-Wednesday from evenings GMT.

>Voice/Text
Either is fine.

Roll20

>Contact Info
On Disscord: Bart#6670

>Additional Notes
I've grown a little tired of the general D&D/Pathfinder-only groups so I want to play something different or try out a new system. Been suffering from a game drought for sure.

>>System Preferred
>Any
[concerned]

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5E
PST
>Voice/Text
Play by post
Discord, or anything else that works
>Contact Info
Discord: WholeClanOfJohnnys#5656
>Additional Notes
Just looking to join a play by post. I do not want to DM (initially at least) I am available to post multiple times per dayand have a pretty lax job when it comes to that stuff.

early morning bump

>GM/Player
GM
>System
Traveller MGT2
I run from Monday-Friday but given that's far more frequent than usual available days can be adjusted. Time slot is 7:00PM to whenever (GMT-7)
Discord voice chat
>Contact Info
Pm me
>Additional Notes
I am looking for players for a homebrewed setting called Zeissreich, utilizing a slightly modified version of Traveller MGT2 . I've DM'd for a certain group for a really long time which had its own styles of play but now I'm looking for a new group of players. Due to that it may be difficult for me to adapt as a DM to a style of gaming more acceptable to complete strangers but if you're a fa/tg/uy with a tolerance for autism I'm sure everything will be fine. Please PM me regarding anyquestions or interests at all.

Also posted this in the discord

wait shit I should probably include discord info since this isn't discord
Username is Ramirez Johnston #5589 but I also have a discord server I could provide if anyone's interested

Only ever played 2 rounds of DnD, everything's a learning experience

Don't you dare die

>>GM/Player
Player
>>System Preferred
D&D 5E or anything fantasy, really
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
9-12 PM GMT+1 or around that, mon-sat
>>Voice/Text
Text
>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Discord or roll20
>>Contact Info
PCA#9339
>>Additional Notes
Haven't played TTRPG in a very long time so consider me a new player.

>>GM/Player
Player
>>System Preferred
I'm familiar with D&D 5e and like horror or fantasy.
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
CST, so GMT+6 I think. 8:00PM-2:00AM M-S
>>Voice/Text
Text or Voice.
>>Method of Play
Discord, roll20, Skype. I'm open to getting whatever as well.
>>Contact Info
WHK#9845
>>Additional Notes
In grad school, but can still manage to be reliable for evening/night. Haven't played anything in a while since I started school, so I'm a little rusty but looking to get back into it or try new types of games.

bump

This guy rapes cats. Would not recommend you let him play in your game.

Now is the Jade Regent of our discontent made glorious Caravan by this daughter of Minkai

>GM
>System: Only War
>Times Available (with timezone!): I'm looking to run a game during pacific time (-8 UTC) on weekday evenings. Anything within that criteria just depends on what everyone else in the group is down for.
>Voice/Text: Text on Roll20 for IC, OOC voice chat over discord.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc): Roll20/Discord
>Contact Info: Clever#1908
>Additional Notes: Concept of the game is that I'm planning on having two, four-man parties(each playing in separate sessions) working for separate sides within a hive world about to explode from internal politics. Sandbox game where you pick your missions and engage in rude, crude, tacticool action to get paid by your employer. So not really a traditional Imperial Guard OW campaign. Hit me up on discord and I'll give you more info if you're interested.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I'll learn anything as long as it sounds interesting.
Sunday-Thursday. EST Canada/USA
>Voice/Text
I don't have a microphone, so text it is. Unless you want me to use my shitty phone microphone.
Any's good for me
>Contact Info
Guypatron#0921
>Additional Notes
I tend to put an autistic amount of effort into my shit, so if you're running a system/setting I'm not familiar with I might ask lots of inane questions.

Bumping for this, also to confess I lied. there's not gonna be any erp

Edward's still around? Goddamn.

AVOID THIS MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT HERE

bump

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
40k RPGs. Preferably Only War or DH, but interested in anything.
Western US - oodles of free time.
>Voice/Text
Text preferred.
Whatever works, not skype though.
>Contact Info
Just reply to this post if you're interested.
>Additional Notes
Haven't actually played. Tried GMing once, wasn't great at it.

Have you decided on a system yet and do you still need a player

>GM/Player
Player, maybe GM
>System Preferred
40k RPGs. DW or OW prefs, MnM, any Starwars stuff
(UTC/GMT +10:00) Australian Eastern Time Zone. Just started a new Job so mostly Friday-Sunday nights/days
>Voice/Text
Text preferred, but I dunno depends
Whatever works, not skype though.
>Contact Info
Discord User: Rybilton#8223
>Additional Notes
Haven't actually played. I've been trying to play it solo (it being DW and OW), I'd say I've got my wits about me for star wars, I remember when the EU was Cannon. MnM I couldn't get my head around character creation. Really just looking for a group

>GM/Player
Player representing a GM
>System
Pathfinder
>Times Available
Currently we run on Saturdays, with the time typically starting around 3pm EST though we're a little loose with it.
>Method of play
IRC, Text only
>Contact Info
You can PM me on discord. I won't respond in-thread, most likely. My user is schan#6964
>Additional notes
We're looking for 1-2 more players for our Pathfinder game. The game is set in a homebrew setting. We've been a core group for a long time but we've lost a member here and there and need to replace. The game isn't ERP but adult content is allowed on a consensual basis. If you're a dick head, only applying because I said "adult content" or you're a power gamer only showing up to roll dice and not roleplay then you need not apply, otherwise I'm happy to chat and potentially introduce you to the GM.