Drawthread: Let's have as much fun as this pole dancing elf edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4zuAMFC7-_4
i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anchor

Anchoring this for artist, along with the request that she has the skirt from the ref in addition to the loincloth if possible.

Please do not post fat elves.

Reposting because I was dumb and posted really late in the old thread.

I'd like to request my Halfling Gunslinger. She acts as my group's scout/ranger, but uses a flintlock musket. She wears dark clothing/armor with a green hooded cloak, and a black powder bandolier with a brass telescope holstered on it. On her belt she has the bayonet for her rifle. She's light skinned with unruly red hair, and has an athletic physique. Thanks!

How about a hooded Jedi? face obscured by the hood with Lightsaber drawn (color left to artist perference)

Requesting a big ogre girl for my Shadowrun game.

1 - Is her general looks, skin tone, hair color and piercings.
2 - Is her hairstyle and hair ties/bands
3&4 - 3 is a gun shield that is mounted on 4 her gun. It can be a transparent material or solid with a small slit to see through if it's easier to draw.
5 - Is her general physique, she is over 9 foot tall, and if it's not too much to ask if there could be something in the image to give the perspective of her height that would be great.
6 - The 4 images here are the general idea of her heavy plate chest armor with no sleeve/arm protection, needs to have a throat protector plate incorporated into it.
7 - Wears armored boots that come up to her knees, they should be almost twice the size of what her feet should be much like the COG soldiers from Gears of War.
8 - Is a knife that she has strapped to her chest armor set in either a pull down or angled pull down style for a right hand grip.
The rest of her clothes are just some simple combat pants, and some tactical gloves with knuckle guards.

requesting my Pugilist either hitting a german suplex on some spellcaster or beckoning for a fight.

Requesting indie rocker but d&d please and thank you.

youtu.be/4zuAMFC7-_4

I would like to put in a request for my Alchemist/Gunslinger.

he has a large burn scar across almost all of the left side of his body and face. He wears very nice cloths and has a clean cut coat with a small fur collar. His cloths are generally all white or light grey with gold and silver accents. He also wears armored boots. He has a variety of belts and pouches under his coat to store various alchemical mixes as well as additional ammo. The rifle that he uses looks similar to the image on the bottom left but feel free to do something different if you have a neat idea for his gun.

thanks!

Anchoring for Corgi Shopkeep requester I'll have it done by tomorrow things kept coming up today.

Should the gun have a foregrip \ folding bipod? I guess the character's usual firing pose is from the hip?

Thanks to the user that gave me some critiques for Asani's concept, I got excited at the jellyfish skirt idea. So here we go:

Requesting a Lashunta Solarian. Her skin is light blue with white facial markings similar to like elven marks. Eyes are bright blue and her hair is white that eases into lavender (so like ombre)

All clothing references and details are in the picture, except she wears gloves that go up to the elbow. Its not a full bodysuit so her thighs and knees should be showing skin. I don't know what colors I should go with so you can decide what would work.

Her solar weapon takes the shape of a microphone stand (color is a bright blue, think of like a glowstick), and she is constantly surrounded by a white aura (think of a paladin's aura). She is an idol, so she should look alluring while still looking pure.

Artists can change whatever they want, I hope you have fun with her.

Re-requesting from the previous thread - could someone try drawing an anthopomorphic bear in Ashigaru armour with a crossbow?

Not entirely made on the basis of a "right to arm bears" joke, but that was definitely part of my thought process.

Requesting a decent redrawing of this scene with Guilliman andYvraine flying over Ultramar, showing something futuristic Rome-like architecture or something like that.

Goddamn. So cool. I am that user, and I will do it as long as you don't mind if it takes a few days?

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

I'd like to congratulate this user for having the first deliver I've done where I haven't just rushed in to the watercolours like a child.

Pfft I don't mind waiting at all! Seriously thank you for the idea, everything you had mentioned really helped me. What made you think jellyfish btw?

Repost: Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

Requesting a man who got cursed after pissing off a wizard.

He is rather young and lanky with freckles, he have the same face andcurly hair as pic 1; without the eyeliner makeup.
He is wearing the same outfit as pic 2 without the pip boy (the blocky thing on his forearm)
Finally, he have goat eyes like in pic 4 and horns like in pic 3.
No particular pose in mind but I would just like him to look distraught/nervous

Please and thank you

Anchoring for the wonderful drawfriend who started this in the last thread.

What a disgusting creature.

Taking a break. I'll scan it at this stage and I'm going to attempt a background.

To be honest, it may have been enjoying Kuragehime/Princess Jellyfish as much as I did. Bubbly -> cute and round -> jellyfish
Man. I really want to watch that anime again.

Requesting a flag to be designed with a hammer and pickaxe as shown with the letters "UUW" at the bottom. Hammer and pickaxe should be yellow with a red backround. Playing an galactic communist miner state in a roleplay. Please and thank you!

Requesting a full-body portrait of my gnoll paladin after she was ordained as a Shining Blade of Heironeus.

Basically, just her in a pose similar to the one on the bottom right, wearing the uniform in the middle, or maybe with both hands resting on top of her sword.

Campaign ended on a high note on sunday after a year and a half of adventuring, so kind of want to commemorate that I got to play a character all the way from level one until the natural end of the campaign.

Migrating again!

Hi, Veeky Forums, I've got a bit of a silly request.

Requesting the man in the reference posing as an icon, pretty much identical to the reference picture as well.

His halo, however, is made out of scalpels that are pointing towards his head. He wears a black coat and a grey shirt underneath, with a red scarf as in the reference.

Thanks in advance if anyone takes this up. If not, don't worry so much about me, worry about your family.

Your request sounds like the edgiest thing ever. I add the additional request that anyone who draws this draws your character as Shadow thw Hedgehog.

Don't be a dick.

>ignore the bait
Don't engage with dicks.

is that The Bachelor from Pathologic?

I'd like to request a drawing of my Life domain Cleric! She's the girl on the right (hooded white cloak included, please), with the shield on the left, the armor in the middle (except with gold embellishments so it matches the shield), and a mace that matches both.

Thank you!

Calling it done.

One day I'll be able to do things like lips without the paint bleeding everywhere, but today is not that day.

Migrating from dead thread.
New hexblade character would like this general outfit with beat up notched blade haveing long sword in one hand. And the other hand holding a blackened copper piece with purple spell aura around it. I figure I can convert croe’s (the base character)Miniature later on when he hits the table.

I think it’s sorta tongue in cheek with the whole. “Worry about your family.” Bit brohiem.

Migrating Requesting a pic of my edgelord Duskblade, Hisaï Wyrmfall, holding his scythe while casting the Blade of Blood spell to buff it, similar to the pose on the right, or dragging his off-hand across the blade of the scythe.

Long story short: What was supposed to be a one-off game ended up as a 6 months-long and still running adventure, and now I'm stuck playing as a hilariously edgy parody of Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

Requesting a prussian horseshoe crab thingy that is wearing prussian uniform and has a spike on it's shell so it resembles pickelhaube...or it's wearing a very big helmet, both are good.
Thanks in advance!

Anchoring WIP.

I've been gone for a few days, hope I didn't miss my drawfriend

Migrating.

Requesting my Bretonnian noblewoman posing as a Knight for a Warhammer Fantasy RP 2e game I’m in. She has strawberry blond hair done in a braided ponytail, blue eyes, and wears a full harness of maille and plate armor with a black surcoat. The surcoat has heraldry depicting a gold sword wrapped in the vine of a rose, with thorns covering the vine. She wields a two-handed longsword with a Bretonnian denier coin set into the pommel, like the reference but silver instead of gold (don’t worry about depicting this if you don’t want to get too detailed). If you’re as autistic as I am about sword design, it’s specifically a large Oakeshott Type XVIa longsword.

In terms of pose ideally she’d have her sword planted with one hand on the hilt, her other hand on her hip. The sword is long enough to reach her shoulder in this pose.

Feel free to improvise any aspects of her character design. Thanks!

That'd be a sight to see.

Inspired by him, yeah. What was first just a direct rip off evolved into an unique character.

Anchoring for drawfriend.

i want a humanoid with transparent skin and bones, with just some internal organs and nervous system visible, just like these frogs.

make his limbs really stretched and creepily proportioned.

make his body language and movings similar to those of mewtwo, from Pokémon.

I'd like to request an Art Gremlin.

An art gremlin is that little bastard that steals your pens, loses your stylus, bugs out your tablet drivers, or in extreme cases cuts power to your computer before you finish saving your work, corrupting the whole image.
Thematically similar to the gremlins found in the aviation field, but they specialize in tormenting artists.

Thank you user from the last thread!

he asked if there was anything I wanted fixed, and I'd just like to ask that she have a cross on her chest as well!

Thank you again m8, great work!

You just wanted your character in different styles didn't ya, if you did here ya go.

Cuuuuute

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest. They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic.

Anchored, I know someone was working on it.

Everything about that is incredible. I love the face especially but the colouring is excellent. The highlights and use of hues is great, the touch of red in the hair is excellent. Thank you very much.

Has there been anymore progress on this?

What started out as a homebrew one-shot has become a couple month campaign set in a world where, long story short, WWI and WWII are bled together in this eternal conflict of trench fighting. (((Spellcasters))) are the persecuted class, and the PCs are the equivalent of Nazi germans.
My group has this NPC that is a little 10-12 year old boy. He is a divination wizard that everyone loves, and he serves as our radioman, wearing a German radio backpack. He he has a bad habit of accidentally letting the handset bounce and drag on the ground behind him as he runs about. His name is Heinrich, but everyone refers to him colloquially as the Shota Wizard. He has either a bowl cut or some Nazi German hairstyle (Artist's preference on hairstyle) with brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a little German uniform (pic related) that's a tad baggy (he tried his best to use mending to make it fit) and a Stahlhelm helmet that is too big for him. He also has a Karabiner 98 kurz that is a bit big for him.

I hope I described this well enough. I apologize for being a bit scatter brained.

Ramen, you beautiful bastard!

A foregrip would be best she’s not going to be the type to hunker down, but rather push the fight on her enemies.

Migrating my request from the last thread: Lich on the left, pose on the right, with a crown of yellow pansies growing out of his skull.

Of course I would forget my fucking image.

Which Domain is this cleric?

Bumping and migrating my request for my monkey-boy character

Classic life domain.

Just reposting a request from last thread, for a character in a Golden Space Age style game.

He resembles an old style space suit,but made out of flesh and bone, basically. The general body shape should be of the orange space suits shown in that it is bulky and Retro, but the design for the torso should look similar to the fleshy suits posted, with ribcage like formations and blood vessels and bone.

The head is shaped like the orange space suit helmets,but made of flesh. So the glass part would simply be a smoothish ,sorta translucent red scab, with the hard metal part being bone. Also, the "helmet" should have a mouth right near the bottom, similar to the mouth shown.Though if that is too difficult no mouth is fine as well.
The helmet itself should have some bone spikes like in the lower right corner.

A normal pose is fine, but if you could a pose like the one shown, with him firing the bone gun pictured, would be pretty cool.

The colors are like the flesh suits shown, with dull greyish whites and reds, but no colors is fine.

Finally, if the artist who takes this wants to, it would be awesome if he was drawn in the style of a 50s/60s pulp magazine.

Thanks!

Basically, drawn like this style if you want, though it is fine if not.

I'd like to request a drawing of a pair of extremely stereotypical 1970s superheroes, DRAGON FIST and THE CHAIN, in a dynamic pose in the vein of pic related.

Dragon Fist is a stereotypical Asian martial artist girl with a long braid, qipao, and fire-creation powers.

The Chain is a brick shithouse-sized black dude from Harlem wearing a vest, tracksuit pants, and gaudy sunglasses. He fights, obviously, with a chain.

A while ago a drawfag was kind enough to do a uniform design for a game that I'm in. I'd like to request any drawfag interested to draw my player character in uniform. The picture on the left is the uniform that was drawn (photoshopped by me to be the correct color) and the picture on the right is a horrible attempt by me to give a general idea of what the character looks like. The bits on the shoulder, forearm and knee are metal armor.

The character himself is a 19 year old college student drafted into the Great War so I'm looking for a younger and more naive look to him. He has short dirty blonde hair (not a short military cut though), freckles, green eyes and round glasses. The flask and blush are referencing the fact that he became a bit of an alcoholic due to the stress of war before the player party found him. Since then they have been forcing him to not be drunk so much so the flask and drunkeness doesn't need to be pictured. Also he doesn't have to be wearing his hat, he can just be carrying it in his hands or have it lying down to the side. Maybe picture him posing for an official photograph or relaxing next to a tank.

Thank you in advance.

Recently the character's hair has started growing longer. Pic related is Bernie Wiseman who I think looks somewhat similar to what I'm aiming for except the hair is a tad bit too long.

As to why there is no visible armor covering the center of mass, I'll quote myself.

>If you look under the shirt, you can see pieces of armor peeking out. Specifically you can see some straps on the thighs attached to some armor there. Of course it's a bit hard to make out with the uniform and metal being the same color. This setting has magic in it, so either the uniform itself is enchanted to offer a little bit of protection of the metal is enchanted to be light weight. Either or.

Wooooo thank you user this looks great! The tattoos are amazing and I love the color palette. Thank you so much, I think the extra time spent with the water colors definitely paid off.

I'm glad you like it, user!

Simple, quick request: A young werewolf (the proportions of early teens) struggling to pull a silver bolt from his abdomen. Possibly standing in the shadow of a crossbow-wielding human.

I probably should have quoted the anchor post, sorry user!

Requesting my Warlord for current game. Late twenties, 6'3 tall, muscular build, overall germanic/celtic inspiration. Most infos on pic, reference for armor is here : aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
She generally appear severe and contemplative, or cheerful and lighthearted when circumstances allow it. Might be smoking pipe if resting.

Thanks !

how's that

Her gods? I'm gonna get back to this one I get home tonight

Amazing, I'm really looking forward to it!

With regards to traditional D&D pantheons it would be Ilamter. Otherwise it's usually good oriented sun/life based faith.

Very well. No more.

bump

Migrating/bumping my request for my half elf ranger Thedian Dawnstrider.

He's a high charisma, highborn character so I'd like his appearance to reflect that. He wears quite well kept and almost noble clothing similar to pic 3, but with leather armour similar to pic 1. He's obviously well off, but he's no slouch and looks well equipped.

The colour scheme for his clothing and armour are similar to that of pic 2, with red and green being the primary colours. Perhaps with some yellow trims.

His face resemble that of pic 4. His hair is the same colour, but is kept up in a neat ponytail. He also wears a neatly cropped beard similar to pic 1.

His longbow is his weapon of choice, but he also carries a short sword. They aren't particularly fancy looking, just well made.

I would love to see him in a heroic pose with his bow drawn, ready to dish out some justice. Think of him as a cross between Virion and Arthur from Fire Emblem. He's a goofy semi-noble that means well and sees himself as a sort of hero of the people.

Thanks in advance if anyone picks this up.

Bumping my request almost a day late Added an optional thing or two
I was wondering if I could request a character?
Basically War from Darksiders with a bit of tweaks. In a similar pose (if you can) as the main image, but with the darker armor designs seen in the bottom left. As for the mask in the left/middle, I was hoping it could be instead styled like an owls face like shown. On his left hand, I would like a sort of gun attachment along them top. I would also ask for some smoke or something curling up from his shoulders. While keeping the old armor vibe and style, could it be a bit more modernized or sci-fi in appearance slightly? Sci-fantasy, basically.
Please and thank you to anyone that helps me out. I love seeing what everyone makes.

Cardemon the blind time mage. He sees the air of destiny and the weft of time. You know, that old chestnut. Around 22 years of age. Messy mop of platinum hair. Slight tan to him. A gentle expression, clam. A roman numeral clock in the background directly behind him would be cool as well.

Requesting a portrait of this character (either version works), seemingly smiling at the camera with a cheery expression.

Requesting my character in an outfit inspired by the one in the picture (though not necessarily identical). I don't have a specific pose in mind, but her personality is warm and inviting. Have fun with this one.

Didn't see the anchor for a while, but OR if you're still around here is the paladin of Gorum

Only if it's accompanied by the countless deaths & atrocities commited against the Imperium while he was off on his date night.

That way it would be acceptably GRIMDARK.

Didn't advance much but still.

Hey hey OR here, thank you for this! Her earthbreaker is badass. Good job vela! also nice ass

Could I get my zombie gang boss character for an upcoming Kill Six Billion Demons game?

>Face/body like the top left, complete with piercings and jewelry, but with a complete top of his head instead of the brain exposed. Wearing a pair of round red sunglasses.
>Unbuttoned jacket is mostly the same as top left as well, but i added some other stuff that's kinda got the feel at the bottom. It's heavily embellished but also beat to hell. Fraying and threadbare in some places.
>Pants are almost like a monks, but they've got more modern pockets and knee pads. Pants have what should be nice silk/gold stitching but they're pretty filthy. Shoes are a fusion of modern boots and Japanese stilt shoes.
>Has a loose chain belt, strung with a mix of different coins and bones, both collected from debtors.
>Ornate pipe in one hand and big nasty cleaving sword in the other. Sword has no sheath and the blackened steel is pitted and chipped, except for the edge which is extremely well polished

Glad you liked it!

One blind mage time for ya

I am a man of my word.

Requesting a drawing of my Commissar, Michael Haffner from the Only War campaign I am in. Thanks if you take this.

I love it!

Thanks for the hasty response.

Reposting my request for my ranger character, drawfirends let me know if you're interested

Don't know if that's what you were really looking for.
Will probably try to work on it some more once I finish

I am not the original poster, but I just wanted to tell you that your art is amazing! I am so jealous of your talent! :)

Nice, thanks very much.

Humbly requesting some heraldry.

>A black shield behind a Red Dragon Rampant holding an iron spike in its feet. A silver sun with a black outline is cresting the top brim of the shield like sun rising above the horizon.

awesome! thank you m8!

A robot lesbian, with robot lesbian boots, a robot lesbian hat, and a robot lesbian poncho.

Update

OR here, thank you for the edit, she's looking badass so far.