Why didn't they accumulate?

I did listen and made nearly 3k this week

bought at $13

What do you call us now, faggit?

you should have never doubted my power

biz doesn't deserve OMG.

>.00148800 BTC
I like this coin.

Did I miss the boat. Just dropped my XLM bags (fuck those SJWs). Looking for a good buy now.

>linkholders

Lmao, doubters of Sergey the visionary befo

300-500 usd EOY 2018, Four digits 2019.

You do the math.

Biz never listens, they'd rather buy REQ or Ripple at ATH.
No. This coin is long term anything under $50 is amazing. You could wait for a dip dowsn to $15-17.

Nice just bought 43
>ffw poorfag

Overpriced shit.

I'm not paying more than a few cents for something that is nothing more than a promise, a board-room (or Tahi McDonald's restaurant) whisper and a skateboard.

The valuation is even retarded by crypto standards.

Check out my gnarly 360 front side kick flip gainer

And two of Japan’s largest banks...

Sorry you missed this one pajeet. There is still time to get in before it hits 3 digits.
You were doing good until you said gainer.

For

It's going down you fool

Fucking retard do you know why?

i've been cucked one too many times by OMG. i'll drop back to its old sat value somewhere in januari so take my advice and sell at the top instead of hodling and bleeding like i did

Same here. I've been holding OMG for months and finally sold this morning.

I bought at the top and now I'm holding your bags

fuck you

I accumulated a total of 3.36 OMG all on my own, I'm gonna make it.

that's cool, i'll buy them back off of you when you panic sell after the dip

Show me your profit in sats. I like omg as much as the next person, I bought in August for $5, $6, $7 and $8. I’m up in fiat, but I am absofuckinglutely wrecked in sats. Waste of time and money holding this shit this whole time. Could have sold everything during summer and bought back in after BTC went on it’s huge run.

Whats more likely for the next 6 months. BTC 3x or OMG 3x?

Honestly could be both. Seems like omg has a hard time out performing BTC. If omisego actually do what they outline in their paper then this coin will be triple digits in 2018. Only thing is it’s anybody’s guess what bitcoin decides to do during that time.

It has to be OMG. Its not just transactions at thai mcdonalds and 7/11 stores. Thomas Greco mentioned forex at a block chain talk earlier this month, and also mizuho bank (omg partner in whitepaper) with their J coin (yen on a one-to-one basis). Also maybe MUFG with their J coin equivalent (only maybe, as OmiseGo already have partnership with one of MUFG subsidiary banks).

So the OMG network could be moving some serious money, which means great staking rewards so a high token value.

this.

even after todays moonmission its sat value is about half of that from last summer

you are most definitely up in sats if you bought early

I'm barely up in sats after bag holding for months.

I want to divest but I also love the project.

Fuck.

Its still not above its ATH and also everything is going up now

at least you are up some. but yeah that slow bleed fucking sucked. Now is not the time to sell

I realized today that the whales aren't all bad. Sure, they take a nice profit, but they also help stabilize the coin.

Yeah, you right.
Here's to more skateboard meme magic.

only have 20, had to tune out for the last couple of days and forgot to acumulate