COINBASE ADDING XRP

COINBASE ADDING XRP

Noripplers BTFO

twitter.com/Chan_Maddanna/status/947342979747975168

I don't get it

Read the comments.

>there are people here who think coinbase matters
Ameifats acting like it's the only exchange, you're insignificant in this market.

Still doesn't explain anything why the fuck would I trust some randomass twatter
Probably a bagholder who bought @ 2.78

It is the most important exchange in the US

Coinbase is the majority of dumb money.

Pretty much. The biggest market lies in Korea, it was them pumping the shit out of XRP because Asian banks started to test it. They don't give a fuck about Coinbase, only adoption, that's why other news didn't pump Ripple at all.

You’re fucking retarded. Ripple goes completely against the gdax framework.

OMG is obvious next coin. You guys are about to get BTFO.

The USA doesn't matter in this market. You are not nearly as important as you think.

I LOVE how roger thinks the flippening will happen because coinbase and bitpay added bch. Guess what no ones cares about coinbase or bitpay.

>buy top of shitcoin
>get rekt
>make threads on cantonese board in unironic hopes of pumping the price

It's not even a real cryptocurrency. It's unminable, centralized by fucking design.

Why did you think this shit was a good buy after it had doubled in price op? Are you literally a retarded animal that invests money on impulse? I sold my smelly xrp at 17k sats to chumps like you.

You could have bought bitcoin at a discount instead and have a nice position for the coming months. But no, you had to buy literal shit. Enjoy getting rekt out of your money, and good luck getting rekt out of your time making these pointless shill threads.

Enjoy killing yourself in late January and
>implying I didn't buy BTC at 13k

Get ready to feel the power of America you fucking mutt.

We will fucking crush you. Put a XRP short on you faggot and feel the weight of our immeasurable wealth as it pours into this fucking bank coin

Retarded question that I'm pretty sure I know the answer to. I wanna buy ripple with some of my bitcoin on binance (cuz fucking bittrex isn't accepting new accounts). Should I wait for the price of bitcoin to go back up to about 16k or does the fiat price of bitcoin not matter to the BTC/XRP exchange?

You're delusional mate. Every coin that gets added to coinbase blows up. Also amerifatties definitely play a big role idk why you think otherwise

Ya cuz it really helped bcash...

enclosed MFW

bcash DID explode the first day but the problem is normies couldnt even buy that shit because they blocked all trades the first day and in that first day they saw it go up then go right back down so not nearly as many people hopped on that FOMO band wagon

>it IS going to moon you'll see

Trading went down in like 5 min

And now it’s nothing

>Literally posting a pajeet tweet

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).