A few months ago, some trolls were desperately trying to "kill" D&D

>a few months ago, some trolls were desperately trying to "kill" D&D.
>had to stop once they realized they were inadvertently making D&D even more popular

>now, some trolls are desperately trying to "kill" MTG

When does GW get its turn? Or, was that the "Age of Sigmar is the worst thing ever, GW is finished" thing?

I wonder if they're the same fags who got quests banned from this board.

>>a few months ago, some trolls were desperately trying to "kill" D&D.
>>had to stop once they realized they were inadvertently making D&D even more popular
Uh, what

Hey. You. Shut the fuck up about quests already. You got a board with special features, stop trying to act like a victim. And don't bother replying, you always try to derail threads like this.

How to trigger autists who hate fun: mention 'quest' in any connotation at all, good or bad. You are immediately revilied, vilified, and assumed to be a questfag.

"Some trolls" We all know who theese people are and we should make them know that they don't belong.

>trolls

You mean WOTC staff and their associated internet hate mobs?

Sure, like people haven't been doing that for years now.

Here we go

This is the best year for D&D yet.
What a time to be alive.

I do want to start playing D&D but I have no fucking idea where to start. None of my friends are interested enough for me to start a group with them either

Find a club.
Play online.
Gamefinder thread.

Is easier than it looks.

I have split personality disorder and play D&D by myself. I take turns being the DM and the player. My parents think its weird that I'm having conversations with myself while rolling dice.

>When does GW get its turn?
when they finally release female marines, can't wait for all the small dick nazis to get triggered over it

wat

>I have split personality disorder
No you don't

Thats very insensitive from your parents

You mean heroes.

When did heroes get banned from Veeky Forums?

Incels: identifiable by their white male victimhood and NEET tendencies (couldn't find a good tendies pun, sorry)

Not everyone can have a 2 foot cock like King Beta over here

Oh so it's another attempt by the "tolerant" left to demonize their enemy. Gotcha, I know how buzzwords work.

>had to stop once they realized they were inadvertently making D&D even more popular
citation needed

Probably. Reminder that the group exists because /qtg/ became /pol/ levels of cancer before being banned, and decided they would "take the board down with them" when they finally were. They've been "testing" methods to goad mods into banning/splintering various communities ever since, with varying levels of success.

Give it up. You keep trying to act like quests were banned or getting their own board was some kind of punishment. /qst/ wasn't even mandatory at first, but eventually became so when you guys complained that it wasn't getting enough traffic despite being far from the least visited board.

What has made D&D more popular is the rise of D&D podcasts, nothing to do with the people trying to "kill" it.
Same thing with mtg, it will live or die, not based on Veeky Forums but rather if there is some way to drum up interest on it online among normies.

Who is trying to "kill" MtG, and how are they trying to do it?

Wotc is trying to kill it.

They have publicly announced kekistanis aren't welcome to play their game.

First in a long list of future ostracisms. Not that you're unaccustomed to that, of course.

How could he be accustomed to it if this is the first?

Touché

Still doesn't make it right.

Because getting banned from video games and LGSes and gaming groups should have acclamated then to it by now.

Basic Gestalt:
>Some guy tries to start a crusade against MtG on /pol/
>/pol/ largely doesnt care because theres much funnier stuff going on lately between Nunes, Moore, and Jerusalem drama
>Guy makes a summary in two posts and screencaps himself immediately to repost over and over again
>Reposts it on /pol/ to try and convince people to join his autism brigade
>Shotguns a few MtG hate threads, MtG is doomed threads and proxy threads
>Nobody cares
>Crossposter from /pol/ posts the autism manifesto from when the guy tried to get help
>Everyone dismisses all anti-MtG as /pol/
>Rusemen who dont really care one way or the other start baiting for (You)s because Veeky Forums swallows this bait like its a succubus(male)

I think GW's turn is already happening, and it's with licensing out it's IP for non-Veeky Forums stuff.
I am only speculating, but from how well the GW IP games have been doing, they seem to be quite successful at licensing it out.

Other than wizards thrmselves. The boogymen are.

Nobody is out to get rid of your WotC games

Idk if anyone is trying to "kill mtg". I quit the game ~1.5 years ago because of the SJWish community, and WOTC's lack of innovation. I think it is still a good game at its core, but after ~10 years of playing, the experience wasn't for me anymore.

Honestly, if people are so pissed about the game/community/direction, they should vote with their dollar and quit. That being said, most of these cardboard crack addicts don't have the fortitude to do it, so they bitch and moan, but can't cut the addiction. Thus, they get what they deserve.

>t. /pol/dditor

get raped

fuck donald DRUMPF and fuck white people.

You lost /Pol/turd.

Jeremy's a cuck, that's all there is to it. We know he's the one making all these threads and no one cares

The /pol/ ghost really spooks Veeky Forums sometimes.

>someone posts a fake protest against wotc by femen on Veeky Forums
>anyone who claims it was faked got called a /pol/tard for not falling for bait

Nope, it seems you don't know how anything works

Don't talk shit if you don't want to get hit. Wotc can ban anyone who is causing shit.

2/9