Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

For the Dark Gods!

>Fill in the survey, ask GW for new Abaddon Model
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/30/say-big-community-survey-nov-30gw-homepage-post-1/

>Dark Angels Preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/04/chapter-focus-dark-angels/

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=j2vXHE7ZDVY

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/12/08/new-space-marines-vehicle-doors
bitsofwar.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=sentry gun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I need pictures. Pictures of Traitor Guard conversions and kitbashes!

2nd for Tyranid superiority

warhammer-community.com/2017/12/08/new-space-marines-vehicle-doors

More vile Nazi propaganda

I hate that any guard/renegade player that wants to do shotguns has to use the leftovers from scout sprues.

>tfw my traitor guard are just Vostroyans
>not sure what to do to convert them
send help, I liked the models but metal is painful to work with and I have no idea what to do

How can they keep giving Space Marines such OP shit?

Ideas for painting GSC?

I haven't got that many paints that are 'purpley' or such so I was thinking of more fleshy tones.

So for the flesh I'd go for Rakarth, Druchi Shade, Rakarth Layer and then Pallid Highlight.

Any ideas for the Tyranid scales/bones?

Or he could just use the Neophyte kit

GSC Neophytes kit has lots of shotguns.

Tell me about Your Nids

Getting started with the hobby
Paint scheme I wanna make for my marines is red, so I need either a black or grey base spray apparently
Which one do I go for?

Skip the black/grey primer and get mephiston red primer or equivalent

Something like this looks cool.

Personally I'd say black but I've done few pure red based pieces, maybe a BA could chime in

GSC players at my flgs are never willing to trade them away.

AdMech are transhuman deviants that pervert the human form.

Well, for starters, I think its worth mentioning that I don't have any.
Thats about it.

Bitzbox and equivalent sites are your friend

>giga drill breaker

Anyone happen to know the size comparison of the Baelwind Vortex and an Imperial Knight.

I wish my GW had this instead. The jew man running the store requires a hard 90% so that leaves the options to headswaps or weapon swaps at most. The faggot also requires us to show him a forgeworld receipt before we can play with our FW models in store.

Lurking in my bitboxes.
>~half a dozen Genestealers from various lots as well as two sprues worth of Space Hulk Genestealers

It's gonna sound retarded but look at the colors for MLP changelings.

That's what I used for my bugs with Incubi Darkness for the base coat, and you can built it up with green tones or blue tones.

Do they have no single policy and penis inspection too?

New Ravenwing strat

No fucking way anyone is that stupid.

Nope, its different from store to store and I fucking hate it. Put that one in my survey, I just want GW to have a central policy on that shit so I don't get bullied when I bring my Emperors Shadows in the store.

Assuming you mean the black carapace ones and not the rainbow bugs?

What do you mean?

I'm glad my store owner isn't this Jewish.
Probably helps that I'm honest to my own detriment at times.

> Ravenwing proving to be superior to White Scars at every turn

I didn't know a power gap would develop so quickly this edition.

>GAS GAS GAS
>I'M GONNA RUN AS A FLASH

Seems to me that any policy like that would cause customers to flee the store like victorian spinsters from icky penises

Telling your customers to eat dick is a good way to go out of buisness.

>Literally the White Scar Stratagem.

So White Scars are NPCs to the Glorious PCs that are Ravenwing?

>implying this wasn't already known

Nevermore.

well we fucking hate it but the only other game store in the area has very few tables and their 40k night is the same night as magic it gets loud and smelly as fuck cause those faggots dont shower

> White Scars ain't got shit on the glorious Ravenwing.

Are those part genestealer cult? Because they look like they use the new parts but also like monofit oldies.

>the big four chapters get stratagems and tactics that are supposed to be unique to other chapters

I don't even play SM, but jesus fuck GW. What's even the point of lesser chapters?

Do you buy anything from their store?

(if the answer is yes, you're a faggot.)

We don't talk about those ones.

They don't exist.

Black bugs are the only bugs.

It's just poor Codex Marines being left in the dust as a mediocre gunline army, or a good mono build gunline with Rawbutt.

As Chaos I'll continue not giving a shit by infiltrating cultists and quadruple-tapping my deepstrike plasma.

fuck no, I havent bought anything from that faggot after he broke my russ while I wasnt there to prove that it wasnt real cause he couldnt tell

will i get bullied for using marneus calgar in my army instead of guilliman? i took a break around mid 6th, and already have a full ultramarine army and guilliman just dosent look right.
and calgar has always done right by me

Oh right, I remember you now.

They are neophytes, scouts and a flaggelent bits, pretty sure.

D O Y O U L I K E M Y C A R

>listen to audiobook about the Seth vs Eversor fight
>It says that because Eversor are humans empowered to their limits their strength is inferior than that of the Space Marines who are beyond humanity
>Seth overpowers the Eversor in their death struggle

Is this accurate?

Also the Eversor was lunatic. Screaming, hissing, and repeating its words "DIE, DIE, DIE".

This seems like bait.

Calgar is good and does a lot of the same buffing/CP adding potential as Guilliman does for an Ultra gunline. He's just not as efficient at it so will always suffer by comparison.

Yea, no fuck that guy. Wrote that story in the GW survey, I hope they actually see it. Still trying to garner the strength to report that straight to customer service though

The guy seriously inspects russes to see if they're genuine GW?

Call corporate and tell hem they have some faggot ruining their brand and driving off customers.

Quite the contrary, my man. Calgar is the HQ choice of true gentlemen.

(just watch out for carnifexes)

>humans empowered to their limits
They time and time again do shit that no human can do. It's bullshit.

Such a wasted quids for such a low tier bait post.

No, Leman Russ the primarch my guy. Meanwhile my buddy got his illegitimate Perturabo in and painted it at the hobby table just cause he's been in the hobby longer and is trusted by the guy who runs it.

Well anyway you havent give that guy a good beating yet ? Fuck man, aint let no one fuck with your model.

No, eversor's are strength 4 (so as strong as a space marine.)

But they are also WAY faster, and would rip anyone short of a SM captain to shreds.

>Also the Eversor was lunatic. Screaming, hissing, and repeating its words "DIE, DIE, DIE".
Sounds right.

Eversors are still based on human stock, just super drug-fuelled. They're dangerous but Seth, Chapter Masters and other skilled marines would reasonably be able to combat it's speed and lethal weaponry. They aren't as strong or durable as a marine is as far as I'm aware.

If you have any semblance of creative you could save money by making the base and using a Land Raider Crusader upgrade kit has assault cannon sponsor & two side turrets you could probably turn into something passable, or FW Razorback turrets.

I found this:
bitsofwar.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=sentry gun

Which has equivalents of assault cannons, bolters, lascannons, flamers, missile launchers and meltas. Seems to be £12, plus whatever shipping.

Probably gonna put in a word to customer service while he's gone on vacation. Other guy running the store in his leave is so much chiller, actually doesnt give two shits, and has entire armies of old fantasy shit he'll let you borrow in your games.

>They aren't as strong or durable as a marine is as far as I'm aware.

They literally are though.

Not to say that a named character marine wouldn't be able to beat one.

Ignoring the tabletop because S4 is wildly inconsistent (all Catachan are marine strength!) are they? They are stupidly strong and go above and beyond regular people but are they at Space Marine level? I thought they were slightly weaker but just insanely fast.

Dude, marines have power armour while eversors wear skin tight suits.

whats the title that sounds fun

Chapter Approved ended the war in Europe. The meme is dead.

Space Marine scouts are still S4 and they aren't wearing power armour, just carapace. The tabletop stats are stupid to use as reference.

So how are people treating FW after GW went through their point costs? My anti-FW friends still call them cheating etc

>Deathwatch was what I was concerned about mainly.
Magnetize them I guess. Having fully painted also helps.
Was playing with a friend (2v1) when he had to leave so I took over his Deathwatch. No idea how he keeps track of the shit when half is painted, half are missing arms and each model has a unique loadout.

>Reminder that sisters are close

>first suprised than pleased face
>angelic female choir

Seth was awesome in that audio.

>New Abaddon
>With Primarchs back
LMAO. Consider yourself lucky if he doesn't get squatted outright.

Fuck off roach.

>dave caring about anything other then chaos

Alright lads. Got a 1500 point tournie coming up and I'm taking Kino Kin. Thoughts on my list
Warlord: Lilith with blood dancer trait
HQ: Haemo with electrocorrosive whip, parasite kiss and crucible

Troops
1) 20 Kabalites with 2 blasters and 2 dark lance
2) 20 Kabalites with 2 blasters and 2 dark lance
3) 10 Kabalites with 1 blaster and 1 dark lance
4) 5 Kabalite warriors
5) 5 Kabalite warriors

Elite
5 blood brides, Syren has PSG, agoniser and blast pistol

Fast
5 scourge with 4 dark lance

Heavy
Ravager with triple dark lance

2x raider with dark lances
1x bog standard venom

Plan to use Webway stratagems. Lilith and the Bloodbrides in one raider, 10 kabs in another, 5 man unit in a venom

Thoughts?

>them tabs

>MWG
No.

Reminder that anyone who doesn't want plastic sisters is either a faggot or a incel

Catachans are str 3
Read the fuckin rules before even trying to shitpost.

Not accurate, there is a reason they send eversors on missions instead of giving a single space marine a power sword and firing him in a drop pod to the palce they want to fuck up.

Okay, I'll look into magnetization!

They get +1 because they're buff as fuck. You mirin'?

Are DA going to be top tier?

>Best plasma
>Best bikes
>Get Stormravens and Primaris now
>Best Terminator
>Soon to have Primarch

Are they the best or am I just getting caught up in the hype?

Nice effort

It did in 7E, it did in 7E, it would have in 5E if codexes didn't come out so slowly back then, why would you expect anything different.

They should have given Catachan T4 if they wanted to emphasise their brawn. Making them the same strength as orks and Astartes is ridiculous. Wracks are S3 T4

I think you should read the rules before (you) shitpost.

They aren’t getting a primarch any time soon. Now was the time to do it and GW passed it up Russ it looks like

>Reminder that anyone who wants plastic sisters is either a faggot or a incel

FTFY

Anyone know what the texture paint was for this one
He mentions a drybrish of tyrant skull but not what the texture was

Th.thanks

S is about brawn though.
Wracks are just inured to paint.
Through most of the game's history Orks and Catachans have had the same S.

Astrogranite Debris

o boi, looks like I can have two scratch n sniffed russes

Eversors are drugged lunatics who only want to kill.

Imperial Assasins training and augmentations are way better than Marines in fluff.

But Seth(Chapter Master) wining with Eversor is no suprise.

Looks like Astrogranite Debris

Let me suck on your tiddies and we're even