I think GMs should give their players commemorative jackets

I think GMs should give their players commemorative jackets.

I think I should be in a relationship with one or more of those young women.

I think you should pay for it yourself then

If you think the GM deserves to buy you things, even though he already wastes lots of his time making the campaign, then you should unironically be ashamed that you didn't suggest the GM wear a commemorative coach jacket.
And then kill yourself

I tried, but I get the cops called on me every time I try to commission a place to embroider DIED LIKE A BITCH

>I think players should give their GMs a break from buying food, setting up the table, and uninteresting characters/players that don't engage with the story

1 and 3 look the same, can't tell if racist or they genuinely do

I'm bretty sure those girls are all related senpai

>>uninteresting characters/players that don't engage with the story

Dave I told you before we started I wanted to play a Circus performing druid. Not my fault you couldn't fit that in.

>going to prison fifty years for the sake of 4/10 high-school used pussy

Come the fuck on user.

If your country has such shitty laws, you should move away.

The most i've ever bought for a party i GM'd for was a set of dice each one christmas and the occasional case of pop.

No.

I did buy custom minis for my player's characters though, so they could use them during the game. Painted them myself too.

>Giving goods to your players

Good DM

Eh, that's easy. Make it a member of the specific cult to my setting's god/dess of drink, revelry, and madness along with the god of nature and music.
I was talking more about the people that have characters that just don't interact and look for the "quest board" or expect the world to bend to their character.
Hell, I had a cleric party that made it their goal to establish a sun god and scorch the world clean. They didn't fit the story I had in mind but they interacted with the setting, sought out the ailments of the towns, and then did them in the praise of the sun god and tried to give sermons to the townsfolk.

A-are those girls all the same? They look the same.

How are there so many!?! Last time there were only two latin androids.

>they look the same
That's racist, user

Yes, because things like family resemblance, or identical twins/triplets/whatever clearly don't exist.

Quadruplets

I can spot a few differences. 1 has a scar on her eyebrow, her nose and mouth are higher up on her face, and she has lighter skin and wider and cheek bones. I have no idea what race they may be though.

I like the idea.
If anyone does this, please post a storytime and pics.

Comfy af.

My longterm tabletop group once floated the idea of getting matching tattoos but we couldn't decide on which iconic logo to go with, so eventually the idea fizzled out.