How exactly would succubi organize themselves into a hierarchy?

How exactly would succubi organize themselves into a hierarchy?

boobies

Human pyramid, but with demons.

Leader boards with numbers of souls collected.

Like any other intelligent life form? Just with higher than average backstabbing.

Being able to pull high status victims or those particularly difficult, like devout believers or holy men probably net you a lot of status points.

t: A bishop

The Queen would likely have a harem made up of her generals, advisors, and the other important figures. She would also add princes or nobles of conquered nations to that harem.

I'd imagine something like the Guild of Calamitous Intent from Venture Bros

Depending on your threat and your deeds done you get assigned to different targets and tiers of importance, ranking up depending on how well you manage your resources and threat toward those targets

But with semen

Number of souls damned divided by the number of times you actually had to use sex to do it.

Sleeping your way to the top is a requirement.

Succubi with generous demonlord sugar daddies > everyone else

First cum, first serve.

number of dicks sucked

there is no league of succubi or incubus club. they are thralls of stronger chaotic powers who need then to collect currency. so they are basically some demon's bitch that has to fetch souls instead of cook and clean.

They would be a House of Hell.

Depends on the universe, but assuming some sort of Christian fallen angel shit, all demons are servants of Satan, and there is little hegemony beyond that. Any great Succubi could easily be Satan itself

High School Lunch Room

Popular Succubi
Smart but not Nerdy Succubi
Scene Succubi
Sport Succubi
Plain Succubi
Smart But Nerdy Succubi
Geeky Succubi
Fat Succubi

Probably like the mean girls clique you find in any American high school. You have the queen bee and her orbiters of slightly less pretty and more dysfunctional satellite girls.

Whoever has the best ass is the queen.

>t: A bishop
Christian or catholic

>The queen Succubus is so good at negotiation and pre-game she's still a virgin

Sounds fun.

>IMPLYING

Social standing I believe.

Maybe by order of highest priority target corrupted.

Succubi suck as waifus though, CE is bad LE is where it’s at.

profligates like you belong on a cross.

If operating on their own and without a higher demon commanding them, succubus are organized similar to the "mean girls" hierarchy previously established.

At the top the hapless, horny adventurer will find the strongest and most beautiful succubus. Her appearance may differ due to the societal norms and standards of beauty of the region her band is trying to corrupt. She may dominate lesser succubi (male and female) under her command, but most submit willingly. The powers of succubi are gained/reinforced through sexual contact.

Beneath her, you'll find one or more lieutenants that appear similar to the queen, all beautiful in their own ways, but not as pretty as the queen herself. These captains usually operate on their own, but do so in keeping with their queen's overall wishes (be it general debauchery or political machinations).

Rogue succubi must feed on sexual energy to survive without a queen or until they gain his power themselves after conquering a hundred virgins.

All Catholics of Christian but not all Christians are catholic.

Heretics like you belong to the stakes

The image seems to be more a promotion of secularism and nationalism rather than something that's solely anti-Catholic, but from not being complete informed of the time period, I have to wonder what was going on in 1875 that the image is reflecting.

Were people just worried about Catholic indoctrination in their public schools, or what?

underrated

There are still publicly funded Catholic schools in Canada.

I KNOW AND THEY FUCKING SUCK DICK. Go ahead and look at the crime rates for a Catholic High School and a Normal One in any poorer area in Canada. 7 times out of ten the Catholic school is a fucking warzone. Its not the Kids its not the poverty its the FUCKING CATHOLICS and THEIR FUCKING CULT OF GLOBAL PEDOPHILES.

>How exactly would succubi organize themselves into a hierarchy?

The Pussy Pedestal model; the more men that want your pussy, the more your potential ranking might be, however! Making your pussy cheap will lower your pedestal because everyone knows you're easy, which just ruins things for all the other Succubi as your cheap pussy cheapens their pussy.

The Catholic Church is so vast and badly organized that people can get away with anything.

Either do what the Mormons do and structure your church with a proper chain of command or stay at the city level.

Err, no, they would be organized by 9 angelic hierarchies

I'm American and the Catholic schools here are all private, but I've noticed the students there are infinitely more awful than regular public school students. I came up with a theory in high school that being indoctrinated so heavily into a religion that teaches you that as long as you apologize to a priest and do some Hail Marys to atone your sins don't count makes Catholic school students grow up without a normal sense of accountability for their actions. Why worry about being a cunt to people when you'll still get infinite reward in the afterlife as long as you stay devout? It's an awful way to raise children.

I have to agree with you, I grew up religious (and still am) but I went to public school so I actually had a good childhood.

The huge religious homeschooling group we have in my community though, they make some of the weirdest, social inept, kids to ever grace God’s green earth.

My Catholic school was pretty good other than one bully, I mean, student body wise, the principle was a repressed bulldyke that made everyone miserable.

Bust size obv-

Clever girl.

>I'm American and the Catholic schools here
Enough has been said. I don't know what happens in land of the free, but you guys are one of the weirdest type of Christians I have ever seen and this is not only caths or protties, but also Orthodox like Seraphim Rose who received that disgusting tollhouse meme.
No offense

*Who revived
Phoneposting is torment

>His succubi aren't organized by which fetish they specialize in appealing to.

He says, as if every Christian on the planet isn't already fuck-off insane

(((You)))

On my dick

> indoctrinated so heavily into a religion
come to north Louisiana.
there are three kinds of baptists
The ones who think dancing, alcohol, and fun are of the devil, and ignore what Christ said because they have never actually read the bible.
The ones who just go to the baptism they have once a month and assume that it gives them a license to drink, fuck, and partake of the devil's lettuce more than meme tier California degenerates.
And the incredibly rare ones that understand moderation, and aren't holier than thou legalistic heretics. And those are typically in the White Camellia, because they are usually wealthy. Those are excellent friends though.

I love this swampy shit hole of a state, but damn do I hate the people who live around me,

I'm from Minnesota, I don't think I've ever even met a Baptist of any description in my life.

Quick (Bad) research says there 1.8% roughly worth of baptists in your state, and the biggest group is Lutherans, which I guess kinda makes sense.

How are Lutherans in terms of cancer?

>succubus
>literally meaning 'that which lies beneath'

I guess they're at the bottom of any hierarchy

Anyone know what happened to this fegit?

They're alright, in my experience. Bit of an irritating tendency to try and convert you when given an opportunity, though. At least they're nice about it. Most Lutherans I know stopped mentioning religion to me after I turned down a couple of their invitations to church. In general, they act like anybody else, if not a little more polite. 8/10 would definitely have Lutheran neighbours again.

Guess I'm fuck off insane now.
Geez.

>Catholic
>Christian
Choose one and only one.

So Christians didn't exist until Protestants?

No Roman Catholic that has lived between 1054 and today has been, or is, a Christian.

Until quite recently Catholics were heavily disliked in America. Part of it was because the first settlers to America were Protestants, and part of it because all Catholics were in theory loyal to the Pope, the head of Vatican State. Non-Catholic Americans found the idea of Catholics having loyalty to a religious leader from outside America, who was also the head of a state, to be "un-American" and suspected they had mixed loyalties and could side with the Pope against America if the two got into a conflict. There's been quite a lot of claims by American (Evangelical or Protestant) preachers about the Pope actually being the Antichrist or the Ctaholics being an evil conspiracy that wants to rule the world.

American Catholic and non-Catholic Christians only really set aside their differences with the rise of secularism, when they both realised they had more in common than in difference, and now had a common enemy. These days a lot of them have sort of merged into one religiously conservative demographic that contains both Catholics and Evangelicals or Protestants.

Succubi are CE right? Anarchism.
I do prefer the idea that their societal structure isn't strictly based on their abilities.

>Nobody that doesn't follow the One True Path (tm) of my religion deserves the title of christian.
I guess jews don't really believe in god, do they? An hindus aren't religious at all.

>succubi thread
>No pictures

One succubus is the pimp demon's bottom bitch, all other succubi answer to her.

by breast size, of course.

The more degenerate the fetish they push on mortals, the more influential they are in their circles.

As other anons have said, breast size. They are alien things, though, removed from the ways of mortals.

So the DFC is at the top while the cow tits are at the bottom.

this

BEST

What about inccubus?

This is abominable
I still cant believe that there is a human on this planet that like abhorrence like these

Faggot

I want to go to Demon High.

Being demons, they only respect strength. The ones most able to threaten, manipulate, or bribe others are the ones in charge, at least until their subordinates turn on them.

...And since the succubi in charge get to eat most souls, power also correlates with breast size (succubi coverting souls to tit- and assfat is a well established fact).

All bottom bitches to the females of the coven. (Band? What does one call a group of demons?)

Fatfags ran with the “”””thick”””” meme, so we’re stuck with shit like this now.

That depends on the nature of the succubusses active in the hierarchy and the volumeo f their infestation

For an example, it wouldn't be outlandish to see entire roaming armies of succubi who do nothing but destroy entire villages and even cities, reduce their male population into lust-crazed mentally broken ferals who crawl on four legs and desperately try to sate their lust by trying to fuck anything that moves. Thus, providing the roaming succubus army that needs no sleep or rest a neverending reserve of debauchery from which to draw more power to ravish more lands and move to next population center.

They're just the male form of succubi, gained by fucking a dude and now out to impregnate a woman, so the succubus would probably retain whatever rank they had before

Oh come on, the answer is simple. People will bitch about muh succubus, but the standard proceedure would be, the bigger, meaner, stronger, and most powerful fiend rules.
In other words, succubus have the brothel hierarchy: one "madam" who runs the show and only fuck if she feels like it, and X numbers of bitches who fuck all the time, because the madam told them so. And possibly some type of big bruiser fiend to be the madam soldiers, bodyguards and bouncers, to put bitches and "customers" alike in their place.

Anyone else feel like making demons enemies kinda makes them far less scary?

If you want demonic enemies you could use cursed creatures like vampires, werewolves, or witches. Demons work better as an corrupting force than grunt enemies.

I can’t help but feel like vampires and witches would make for a better seducers than succubi or two bit devils.

You know demons exist as vampires and witches exist, but you never really see them.

Back on topic, I really enjoyed highschool dxd’s chess hierarchy even if it is a bit silly.

One succubus walks past another and she thinks "oh damn that bitch has more pull than I do".

Pull is your sum potential influence; its how much influence you have over other creatures multiplied by the power of those creatures. Succubi can sense it telepathically and they always sort themselves out that way when working together.

I can’t help but feel like a society based on telepathy is not the best idea.

ignore the dumbasses op

Succubi are not crazy about sex, it's a tool they use against mortals and being shapeshifter breast size is meaningless so no chance of that mattering either

their judged by their Deeds, their thralls's power and whatever powerful items they've managed to amass for themselves

Succubi are some of the few demons who can go against their nature and have long plans, making them a danger long after you can kill them in a one on one fight

A proper Succubus fight is not her appearing in her true form to punch you in the face while moaning and saying sexual innuendos about your hard giant sword

more likely it cultists and mercenaries attacking when your sleeping or otherwise easier to kill with as little evidence to connect it to her as possible

>int 16
>smart
HA

They're more likely to be a parasitic extension of an already established society, with ranks reflecting those of their harem. They could be very involved in which case you have succubi jealously guarding their prey and ruling directly, or they could form their own social orders like corporations, religious cults, or aristocratic households wielding enormous influence through their patrons.

yeah if she was a wizard that would mean something but with Cha 26 she's probably either a Bard or a Sorceress

Social Fu is a Bitch on its own, back it up with Spells and she'll fuck over whole empires

I mean, the Akalich still has that beat because of the +50 to all mental skills it comes with.

But yea, give a succubus sorcerer levels and things get spooky.

Okay fucker first off I’d like to say Catholic power, fuck all the Lutherans, the Baptists, the Seventh Day Adventists, fucking Anglican people. Fuck em all. Until the day that Jerusalem is Christian (Catholic) again fuck all the kikes and Islamabombas. DEUS VULT and that Irish independence phrase.

>believing the trinity fanfiction

>How exactly would succubi organize themselves into a hierarchy?

Demons 'wear' their social status through how physically superior their body is, Id Est: stronger demons rank higher in any given hierarchy on the basis of their own physical merit, but by the own merit of being able to accumulate that bulk they deserve the respect it's due- very few Demons just 'become' super powerful, it's entirely a self-evident meritocracy in a way. While Succubi taste and techniques might differ, it's more about that they could ACHIEVE such a form and deserve respect.

Succubi only differ in terms of aesthetic and motif: a low level Succubus will look quite 'normal' with horns, wings, maybe high-heel hoofed feet, large breasts, decent jaw/cheek bones, with perhaps an extending vagina-like opening in her throat if she's lucky.. But a HIGHER Succubus might be a Centipede-like centaur creature where each of it's sections have two sets of fat, heavy, breasts, two sets of arms, with the very bottom section forming into a large vagina-mouthed insect stinger that sucks onto 'prey'.

>What about inccubus?

An Incubbus is just a Succubus that tops instead of bottoming (gives cock instead of taking cock), so it's really the same difference only different utilization: a lower-tier Incubbus wouldn't be too disimilar to the picture you've posted, but they might have a cock for a tongue or a tail... Were as a HIGHER Incubus might have something more extravagant like a leathery, thick-skinned, sheath that extends out four equine-like penises complete with soft 'bendy' nubs flared around the heads and an upper-torso that splits into TWO conjoined twins of himself in order for double intimacy.

>being a literal Heretic
Amen amen I say to you, get fucked

>Forhorn Leghorn quotes scripture

Every time a Succubus flies back to home base, she regurgitates semen into her humongous test tube with her name and measuring marks written on it.

Whoever has the most semen-crust piled up in the test tube is Queen.

In my current setting there are actually two kinds of succubi. Normal demon succubi, and the mortal Lesser Succubi.

The normal succubi generally follow in the standard of a demonic hierarchy. The Lesser succubi however have formed their own culture the same way any mortal race would. Lesser Succubi don't generally have a hierarchy and because of their reliance on each other due to a bias against them from most mortal races they tend to be more communal, the neutral ones at least.

More good aligned ones would probably look towards elders for leadership and decision making. while the more evil ones would probably be like or described where it could most likely be equated to a high school popular girl hierarchy. except with more rape.

The only real exception to this are succubus communities found in extremely large cities where they're the minority. They tend to follow the social hierarchy of that city more than their own, the richest has the most influence and what not, even if only to keep suspicion off them for a time.