/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous: Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ta9BsWN9MJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We didn't reach page 10 yet, you turd.

New bread is new bread, doesn't matter how long it's baked after you've finished devouring the last batch, it's tasty irregardless.

>A collection of odds and ends
>De Vermis Mysteriis
>The R'lah text.
>Liber Ivonis
sothoth, thotep, ithaqua, atlach, dagon, cth, elder
>Hedge Mage
>Amulet Sign
>Girdle of the Seas
>Traveler's Vestment
>Silver Gauntlet
>Void Shield
>Dreamweaver
>Dominate Mind

>Association with The Templars
I've amassed a not insignificant array of lesser powers, making me a versatile agent in restoring order to the world, especially with how well my mind has held up.

PPP+ when

youtube.com/watch?v=ta9BsWN9MJI

Right after I finish Guardian Spirit.

Retaking your throne when?

Two Sets of Implements: Doll and Hedge Magic
Tomes: Pnakotic Manuscripts, Celaeno Fragments, De Vermis Mysteriis
Faction: Free Mages
Insanity: Amygdal Erosion, Touched by the Other, Dark Days, The Shadows Hide Them
Powers: Azathoth, Nyarlathotep, Cthulhu, Dagon, Shub-Niggurath, Ithaqua, Yog-Sothoth, Atlach-Nacha, and the Elder Sign.
Sanity: -45

I'll use Dagon's hedge magic to create a girdle of the seas so that I can transform into a deep one to become immortal, then I will use Shub-Niggurath's doll magic to change my appearance back into a human.

Using Nyarlathotep's hedge magic I will teleport to a place that I want to live at. Using Yog-Sothoth's doll magic I will summon my doll to my new location. From there, I will use Cthulhu's hedge magic to dominate the mind of the owner of a successful and luxurious hotel in the area. That hotel owner will allow me to stay for free and without record of me being there. The hotel owner will also provide me with spending money. I will live like a NEET king with my doll at my side. I will not have to work, pay bills, or worry about taxes ever again.

For the low cost of my sanity and humanity, look at all that I've gained.

Explore, Love, Help
So simple yet so comfy. I really appreciate CYOAs like this.

First I'll explore the world with Pele to learn about the world. After I've learned about the world I'll choose to help. If the ruling elite are corrupt I'll choose to dominate by replacing them with good leaders.

>Method of Magic
Doll

>Times
The King in Yellow (15)
Celeano Fragments (5)
Pnakotic Manuscripts (-10)
De Vermiis Mysteris (-20)

>Gods
Hastur
Nyarlhotep
Cthulhu
Elder Sign
Atlach-Nacha
Dagon
Shub-Niggurath
Cthuga
Yog-Sothoth

>Insanities
Amygdal Erosion
Dark Days
Unconscious Troubles

>Drangleic Set
It's a miracle Pele got so far wearing that. If this is the world of Dark Souls 2 then they're in desperate need of help. I'll explore and do what I can for the people; not interested in romancing him cause no homo and gender-bending is trash. I can leave when everything is fixed and I'm bored.

I had a "Throne?"

Celt’s cock. You abandoned it.

Fucking kek

First of all, he divorced me!
If anyone abandoned anyone it was him.
Second of all, why does everybody assume I'm the uke in this bizarre fujoshi delusional marriage?

Because Celt makes manly cyoas with metal art, about death gods, vikings, and anime high schools. You make cyoas about cute girls with adorable art. You’re also an attention whore

Realistically, Celt could only top if you took B-01

It's the curse left behind from defeating the fujoshit.

Because Celt has a bigger dick.

>Because Celt makes manly cyoas with metal art, about death gods, vikings, and anime high schools
Starry Knights is gonna have all that and more!
Truly my magnum opus!

>Lakefront
Preferably at the top of a mountain looking down into a long valley

>Bridge
>Brook
>Hot Spring
>Fickle Weather
>Events
I love thunderstorms, gotta have those.

>Kitchen W/
Industrial Appliances
Mythical Ingredients
Breakfast Nook
I'm gong to eat Unicorn steaks
>Dinning Room W/
Android Maid
Half Calories
Bottomless Wine
>Library W/
Upgrade Size
Fiction, Non-Fiction, Periodical Selections
Lucid Imagination
>Bar W/
Limitless Booze
Android Bartender
Fictional Booze
>Computer Room W/
4TB Ram, etc
Nerve Gear
Household AI
>Home Gym W/
Full set of workout weights
Double burn gains
Android Trainer

Now I'm sad thinking about what I can never have...

>Realistically
Realistically this wouldn't even be an issue because we're both straight(mostly) men who've never even met.
The other points are valid though.
Should I start making more testosterone filled male power fantasy cyoas?
>It's the curse left behind from defeating the fujoshit.
If that's the case then I shall bare it with pride.

What’s B-01?

You forgot the second part.

Archdemon: Mhyrienne
Estate: Fancy Mansion
Maids: Vampires
Career: Valhalla Colosseum

Mhyrienne is clearly best girl, until I get my own mansion filled with vampire meidos.

h

>Coin

>Forest

>Bridge
>Brook
>Gas Lamp
>Fog
>Bug Song

>Living Room
>Kitchen
>Bedroom
>Bathroom
>Library
>Computer Room

Italics claimed soon after they released a CYOA that they gave up on.

>Grassland
Preferably atop a cliff, looking out onto the sea

>Time Set
>Tree and Shrubs
>Brook
>Bug Song
>Events
Only the comfiest luxury cottage experience

>Kitchen
Industrial Appliances
Wood-fired oven
Mythical Ingredients
>Bedroom
Temperature controlled Blankets
Luxury Mattress
Needs suspended
>Bathroom
Smell Neutralization
Size Upgrade
Fireplace
>Computer Room
4TB Ram, etc
Top-Tier laptops
Household AI
>Pool
Breathable Water
Lazy River
Sauna Room

I want this now please thank you cosmic deities

There's a lot of potential here. The kitchen lets you use mythical ingredients from fiction plants and animals. You could use fictional ingredients that grant immortality when eaten. With the library you could write any scene and read it to experience whatever you want.

You. Are.
So.
Slowwwwwww

I'm working on PPP+ and other cyoas as fast as I can skeleton. I'm trying to get them out. I also have finals next week.

>next week.
Good and good luck!

>A Lifelike Broken Doll
>Pnakotic Manuscripts [-15], Celaeno Fragments [-10], The King in Yellow [-10]
>Free Mages
>Insanity: Censor the Tainted, Aria of the Damned, Dark Days

Doll bf pls

Entrance
>Coin
Outdoors
>Mountain
Outdoor Add-ons
>Hot Spring, Wildlife, Bug Song, Fickle Weather, Set Time
Indoors
>Living Room: 1)Fireplace, 4)Streaming Service, 5)Music
>Kitchen: 3)Eating Space, 4)Industrial Appliances, 5)Mythical Ingredients
>Bathroom: 1)Jacuzzi, 3)Groomer, 5)Deluxe
>Guestrooms: 1)Blankets, 2)Mattress 4)Double Rooms
>Library: 1)Huge, 2)Expanded Genres, 5)Imagination
>Home Gym: 2)Machines, 3)Stamina, 5)Android Trainer

My plan is to live here, but still work to afford all the comforts of life not included here. Video games, Alcohol, etc. I'll be able to save up quite a bit by not having to pay for housing, food, or drugs (which I can definitely find analogues for in from the Mythical Ingredients in the kitchen). I'll buy all the entertainment I need, and then settle down for the long run. My best friends can come and go as they please to reap the benefits and keep me company. I'll only come out to go shopping or have whatever fun can't be had in my comfy realm. I don't necessarily WANT to live the NEET life, but I want to live for as long as possible to see what humanity's future has in store.

Pic related - it's the better version.

>No m/m companions
Don't care. (I DO care about PPP+ tho)

Good Luck!

Felira
>death irrelevant now, learn to fight for fun & profit
>get kungfu sensi who loves fucking you when you're not broing around
>Probably meet Daeliph who'll be drunk and horny. Nailing two archdemons is always a bonus.

Year later
>Tempted to make Felira a slave for her power, but she seems to cool for me to wanna do that to her. Plus fuck it, i've probably learned to fight on my own by now and lets just see what hell has to offer.
Live in Hillside Manor staffed by Balrogs forced to wear skimpy maid outfits while working as a gladiator at the Valhalla Colosseum, waiting to see what kind of powers I might get as a level 6 demon.

I shall explore-help, then find love!

>M/M companions
That's gay though.

Leave

Willpower
Time stops
Nothingness
Void
Bedroom 1 3 5
Bathroom 1 3 4
Dressing room 1 4 5
Spa 1 2 4
Library 1 5
Spare rooms

If the author's around, I have a question.

How does Azathoth's hedge magic work exactly?

Say I save on day 1.
I wait 10 days and go back to day 1, gaining 10 BB points in the process.
By the time I'm back on day 10, 10 days will have passed without me loading or saving so I'm at 0 BB points.

Is the above accurate or would one have to wait until back on day 10 for BB points to start going down?

On the Internet no one knows you are a Deep One.

Michael Suit
>Light suit
>Avian (Bio, Sexy) (40)
>Soldier (50)
>Brainwave Harness (60)
>Defense Maze (70)
>Plasma Blade (95)
>Plasma Shield x2 (Point Barrier), (125)
>Cyber Brain, Duelist, Kinetic Stabilisers, Maneuvering Rockets, Jump Jets (175)
>Canvas, Mycellum, Infused (200)

DEX: ********
DUR: -
POW: **
REC: **********
SPD: *******
STR: ****

I am mostly naked, but I hurtle through the air at supersonic speeds and slice things apart with my Sephiroth-sized lightsabre. If anything actually manages to hit me I'll use point barrier to block it. If anything hits me after that I'll be blown into chunky salsa.

Is there any more from this one? I remember other stuff but not sure if it's just cus there's others in this style

Is the maker of atomic oddesey here? I had a question about Noxus? Since the stats aren't outright said do we.nuat assume that unless we put points into them, our Noxus characters are.blind and mute and have a 0 in every base stat except for agility and intelligence?

You realize that in the world with laser guns you are not going to dodge everything, right?

yaaaaasss, bitch

Though, on a serious note, there's literally no point in giving companions distinct sexualities in non-lewd CYOAs. Unless they have listed kinks or much more in-depth backstories.

Also, reposting Atomic Odyssey since someone's going to do it eventually anyway so let's just get it out of the way. Plus I wanna whore my build that died with the last thread.

>RACE: Kindred
It was either this or Nobiliary, but I prefer not being despised by everyone right off the bat. My first choice is Noxus, but I hate being literally toxic to the touch. How am I supposed to fulfill my dirty slimeboi fantasies??? Though from a non-perverted standpoint, perhaps there could be an expensive quirk that allows you to change your toxicity levels temporarily?

>HOLE: NY Sinkhole (+3 AGI, +2 COM)
>EXTRAS: Opticals [-250], CommSet [-250], Datapad [-250], OptiCamo [-250], Gasmask [-250]

>WEAPONS: Blackbone & Blackwood [-2500]
I was VERY tempted to get Magnetic Leash and Gilded Axe, so that I could fucking throw my goddamned axe at people. Maybe I'll do a 'Barbarian Brute' kind of build next.

>ATTIRE: Biker Suit (Res +4, AGI +3)
>QUIRKS: Elastic Body [-300], Sweet Smell (+3 COM) [-1200], Extra Eyes (+3 Aim) [-200], Scaled Skin (+3 RES) [-200], Gills [-300], Toned Muscles (+3 STR) [-200], Enlarged Brain (+3 INT) [-200], Tentacles [-300], Acid Spit [-300]

SO, since I'm capable of expelling corrosive vomit out of my body, I assume that stomach/mouth/esophogous are therefore protected against such corrosion. Does that mean that can I can hypothetically suck Noxus dick if their TOX stat wasn't too high?? Might be risky though if my outsides aren't protected. Also, on that note, would RES afford any resistance whatsoever to Noxus toxicity?

So my stats come out to...
>AIM: 4
My eyesight ain't the best, but what can you do? At the very least, I won't be COMPLETELY useless with a gun, if I ever need one.
>STR: 11
On the high end of peak human, which is fan-fucking-tastic. I'm kind of torn on not getting the Gilded Axe though, since I'm not really using my massive strength. I mean, I'm sure I'll find a use for it, inside fights and out, but still.
>INT: 8
I initially wanted to do a more 'genius revolutionary leader' build, but I meandered more towards my current 'stabby stabby' build instead. Though I think an 8 would make me definitively above average, which will be useful.
>RES: 14
"Tough Kindred Scales" implies that I am practically bullet resistant. I hope that's true, because I kind of built my build around it.
>COM: 8
Like I said, my original build was going to me much more INT & COM focused, but again, an 8 will come in handy. When I switched from Nobiliary to Kindred I was worried I'd have to be borderline fucking retarded.
>AGI: 12
Probably my second most important stat after RES. Gotta keep moving when you're bringing swords to a gunfight!

My main fighting style can be summed up by "ignore bullets, cut shit up." I use my high RES and AGI to get close to my enemies, deflecting whatever bullets I can with my weapons, which I will then use to stab them repeatedly. Acid Spit will be useful for when their armor gets in the way of my stabbing.

>PARTNERS: Maximillian Fincher, Halley Briar, Willibur "Warchild" Korb
>OBJECTIVE: Revolution? Scavenging?
Even though I may not have the "genius leader" build I wanted, I still want to help in important ways - I'm not too interested in just surviving. My companions were picked based on their potential plot significance (As opposed to my usual husbando choices). I wanted more but I could not find away to get that extra 1 COM without seriously affecting my build. Plus I think I can find a decent dynamic between these three. Warchild can be the group "grandpa", knowing just when to be fun/wise/serious. Halley seems kind of intense, but I think we can bond over our mutual love of cock. Max seems pretty cool, though I'm picturing him as sort of a manic, nutty type. Also he has a cock that isn't a billion years old.

Anyway, I think this is the ideal team (minus one or two others) if we're gonna have any hope of saving the goddamned world. Our travels will mostly be spent trying to find alien artifacts, as that has to be the only thing capable of bringing down Europa and/or contacting other Aliens. I'm not sure if that should be our primary focus, or if along the way we can do our best to accomplish the goals of the Revolution objective - inspiring others and setting the stage for the next big fight.

UNRELATED Q: is namefagging EVER worth it if you don't post cyoas? is it more or less tolerable if you're technically an oldfag?

>Mesh
>Biped
>Agent (10)
>Brainwave Harness (20)
>Defence Maze (30)
>Scout Drone (35)
>Scavenger Drone (45)
>5 Medium Slayer Drones (145)
>Cyber Brain (155)
>Multi-Sensor, Camouflage (175)
>Canvas, Hydra, Infused (200)

Stay invisible, let the Slayer drones do the fighting. Get my Scavenger drone to build other Scavs and fix any damaged slayers. If I have a friend with a mech I can ride in I'll do that.

Yeah, that's why I have point barrier, it recharges really quickly. Plus this is more about coming up with fun/interesting builds than really seriously min/maxing.

If I'm a god can I just use my powers to give myself knowledge of my perfect mate soul and then whisk her away from whatever reality she lives in and explain that I'm a god and we're mate souls

Explore and help

Entrance: The Door
Outdoors: Lakefront
Outdoor Add-ons: Brook, Hot Spring, Wildlife, Fog, Fickle Weather

>Kitchen
Food replicator
Breakfast nook
Mythical ingredients from fictional plants and animals
>Guestrooms
Temperature controlled blankets
Ultra-comfort mattress
Sound-proof rooms
>Bar
Limitless supply of the finest spirits from around the world
50" TV, 4 pinball or arcade games, a foosball table, and jukebox
The alcohol cannot make you sick or cause a hangover
>Library
Push button ignition fireplace with self-replenishing wood bin
Cannot get eye strain, lose focus, or get sleepy while reading
Lucid imagination while reading
>Computer Room
Increase the processor and video processor speed
Increase the ran and vram speed
4 sets of Nervegear for full immersion virtual reality
>Home Gym
Full gymnasium with basketball court
Full set of workout machines
Burn fat and build muscle at double speed

I never intend to leave this place, but it would get lonely by myself. Places like these are best shared with others, and to find other people to live in the zone with me I would have to go outside. I know that time does not pass inside the zone, but I do not want to age when I go outside of the zone. To gain true immortality I took the kitchen upgrade which lets me use mythical and fictional food ingredients. I'll use a fiction food ingredient that grants immortality. I can write my own fictional stories and read them in my library to experience them as if they were real. The computer room grants me nervegear so that I could live out realistic experiences there as well. I don't need the pool since I have a beautiful lake outside that I can swim in, so I took the indoor gym instead. The bar is great for social events.

What do you mean worth it? All you gain from namefagging is attention. If you're not making cyoas then there's no reason to namefag besides attention. Instead of asking others "is it worth it ", ask yourself "am I enough of an attention whore to namefag"

I'm definitely leaning yes lmao but we'll see

Yeah there is more. There's also Angel Roommate and Reject Roommate.

That's kind of sad achi

>irregardless

Here's Reject Roommate

>Heavy
>Hybrid: Crawler/Overlord, Armoured (70)
>Manual
>Advanced Suit Status, Hawkeye (free)
>Engineer (80)
>Titan Laser (100)
>Plasma Shield (115)
>Cyber Brain (125)
>Armour Plating (135)
>Capacitor 1& 2, Solar Panels, Photosynthetic Augments (175)
>Canvas, Hydra, Infused (160)

DEX: *
DUR: *******
POW: **************
REC: ********
SPD: **
STR: ****

This is just a giant floating death laser. Nothing more to it, just wanted to see if I could make the Titan Laser workable. It's a piece of shit, the Helion Rifle is almost as good and requires much less of a point sink. But this way I can float ominously around the battlefield, occasionally discharging a 21 DAM shot into whoever looks most threatening. I've got a cockpit full of levers and buttons to sit in and cackle as I blow much better designed suits to smithereens.

Ah, I shoulda given this the carrier type, I'd have 2 scouts, 2 scavs and 10 Slayer Drones

This one is my favorite of the bunch

Why do you keep saying you're Tok when you're clearly not?

autism

What's a good resolution for a CYOA?

480p

>What's a good resolution for a CYOA?
To work hard on it

Something like 1200 to 1900 pixels for width, up to 10k pixels for height per page. Use the same width for each page.

≥1580x≥10000x35x120

Good advice, but not what I was looking for

start with a width of around 1600 and a height of exactly 10000, then work from there

Hum, well I guess it then depends on the CYOA but generally a good resolution would be one that ties up all the plot points. It would also be kinda nice if things worked out kinda ok, some people complain that happy endings are dumb but if I want to explore a world where everything is fucked and ends badly, I don't need escapism for that.

>nobody finished this yet
for shame anons.... i'm disappointed in you all

Common standards for web are 1600, 1200, 992, 768 and 576 for the different devices, so that's what your audience is likely to be familiar with.
Once you have the width set up just go down until your page is done, split if filesize demands it.

>≥10000
I think you meant to use the "less than or equal" symbol instead, what with 10k is the maximum image dimension that Veeky Forums supports.

post sauce bb

I don't think you should be disappointed in anyone but the original author.

Esme da best.

World of Moral Reversal
Not many chapters have been translated and I honestly don't expect much from it.
It's based on hmanga "World of Reversed Gender Roles" by Amahara, which is ok/good.

this is good shit dude. you gonna make a cyoa of it?

You're right, I did, I just googled it, and copied the wrong one, then pasted it twice without looking at what I pasted.

I bet you think you're funny, don't you

The tragic element about this story is that there has to be a reversed world version of her going to the normal world and ruining her reputation.
Imagine if you were seperated from your friends and family and replaced by a whorish slut and they'd have no way to know that wasn't you.

Why would I. First of all, I'm against anything that requires me to make an effort. Second, the subject isn't that exciting, all girls now want to have sex with you, go hog wild, woop woop.

Pele is cute! Cute!