I know people are fucking tired of this but

I know people are going to say fuck off, it isn't happening. I know people are going to say "Muh SJW" and "fuck off /pol/". But this is serious. There are parts of this hobby that want people banned by Games Workshop for breaching their ideological view of how people should behave, and for disagreeing with their point of view. These people are vocal, on fairly major sites, and do get noticed. It has happened to other media forms and fanbases, and it can happen to Warhammer. I don't care what you think of me for posting this, but don't disregard this as shitposting. This is serious.

spikeybits.com/2017/12/wizards-starts-banning-bullies-is-gw-next.html

There's already a thread discussing this topic stop spamming the board

That thread is sageing, this thread has new info and is on a new topic, the Spiky Bits article. Its not spamming, its a new thread that isn't about to fall off the board.

I hope that this Christmas your father says he's proud of you.

This is shitposting. You are a shitposter.

Go away

Stop making these shitty threads

Stop bringing in /pol/ people

You killed a thread to bring us this

You will always have to relate to idiots. That's life, get used to it.
The trick is to tell them to go fuck themselves when they pop up. Businesses are loathe to do so. Hopefully they'll learn.

Are we talking about GW locations specifically? Because for the most part, isn't it up to shop-owners to decide who they do and do not ban, based on those individuals harassing other customers?

If talking GW locations specifically, is the concern bans across GW locations? Would they have a database? How would this even be enforced?

Don't engage him

>There are parts of this hobby that want people banned by Games Workshop
I'm not familiar with GW wargames. What can they do exactly? Ban them from.. their stores? Are warhammer tournaments and such mostly hosted in GW owned stores?

Article also suggests tournament organizers do it, and share info.

Yeah I killed a joke thread about guess who to talk about a community site calling for people to be banned from tournaments and stores.

If this is truly some massive priority for you and you're this worried about a company not supporting your values then just stop patronizing them you soft-headed git.

That thread was at least fun

All these threads are for is stormfags calling sane people sheep

It had one reply, and was 3 days old.

Doesn't matter

>Trying to have a serious discussion on the cesspool that is nu/tg/.
OP you're fighting a loosing battle, take it to the better Veeky Forums where you won't have redditfags crying /pol/ at everything they disagree with.

it begins...

Hey at least if two people read the article and realise Im not shitposting, I've done my job.

You don't get it, do you?

If you want to talk serious business, go to 8ch's Veeky Forums

I really mean that. That site is way better for things like activism and serious discussion

Whoop de doo, warhammer tournaments.

Organized play for warhams is far less important to the community than in MTG.

This

Who gives a rats ass about warhammer tournaments?

This has literally nothing to do with GW. Wizards of the Coast has established itself as being hyper SJW for a long time and GW frankly hasn't do anything similar whatsoever.

It's not serious so long as it's companies choosing to ban and be rid of people associated directly with them (content creators, staff, etc) and it remains at that. It has nothing to do with ideological nonsense; it has to do with appearance, face, and corporate image. If you owned a business, and had a content creator pissing off part of your customer base, you'd sever ties with them if you weren't a total moron. That's what this is. Now fuck the fuck off.

Spikey Bitz, a fairly major community site is calling for Games Workshop and 40k tournament organisers to ban people for purely ideological reasons.

How is this nothing to do with GW and 40k.

ay

this

They banned an adult who was acting like a child. If you defend the actions of adults acting petty you are a misguided person. Also Fuck off this topic had been argued for death for almost three weeks now.

The top comments are all people saying "no way fag" though. It's reasonable to understand the threat while also recognizing that it's not going to get too far.

This board is well and truly fucked. I've had a legit tranny on here start talking about why straight people are insane. Hell, you start a Humanity Fuck Yeah thread, it gets attacked

>This board is well and truly fucked

If you hate it so much then why the fuck are you still using it?

Go to 8ch, it has what your looking for

This is how you die, Veeky Forums.

>im afraid ill get banned if if i call the black dude i lost to a nigger: the thread

Acting like a child? So it's ok to steal his shit, and make hundreds of dollars worth of cards a person might own completely useless in tournaments by banning them because someone thinks you said things that were mean online? How fucking stupid and shortsighted do you have to be? Maybe you think you have never said anything that someone thought was mean online, but how likely is that to hold for the next 10-20 years? What is someone going to find offensive in the near future? What if they find your politics offensive? What if all hobbies begin policing everyones social media to see who they can ban and steal from?

I'm too fucking stupid and shortsighted to realize what is wrong with having arbitrary standards that could be used against literally anyone one day, is toxic and harmful to these communities.

wut

Didn't know "don't be a little fucking asshole and insult the person who beat you in a game" is an arbitrary standard.