REQ future holders

The year is 2030...
You are on driving in your luxury car on your way to your super model GF as you cruise on the highway, you see the plebs in the automated bus with shit lives and misery in their faces, The animated ad on the side of the bus says "request.network: why worry when you can just request it."
You check on your car console to see that req is now $450, it has supplanted VISA and Paypal as the gateway processor of the global commerce. Governments have set up easy pay REQ kiosks for people to pay their taxes.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JWWn6Qr
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7n9o60/whats_this_communities_perspective_on_stellars/
stellar.org/community-guidelines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

High quality shilling

shit pasta, good token

Big if true,

I only hold 295 REQ lol @0.29 I put almost everything in RaiBlocks. Both investments have paid off by a lot

REQ is flattening out.... get ready for another bull ride folks

This would unironically be my future with my current stack.
Although what do i do in the meantime? No girl would care about some dude getting rich in monopoly money until they actually cash out.

HERE WE GO BOYS

>"request.network: why worry when you can just request it."
hope you're not in college for marketing

Work/study in something that you like.

>cash out

lmao gl senpai

>bought in at .60
>immediatly crashes

Relevant

at $450 per REQ you transcend any human emotion and transcend to godhood where 10/10 women just materialize out of thin air below your desk to suck your dick whenever you want.

Wait wut?

REQ reached .60? What the fuck. This coin will reach $1 very fucking soon if true.

just go look at the market history today

Na but it did reach 52c or w.e

>you drive off a cliff because no way you held REQ from $0.10 to $450

>2030
>$450
try $10,000

This. Sincerely, how many people would held if this reaches $5. Think of all the ones who sold ETH at $7, or at $40.

Fucking steel handed legionaires would be required for such feat.

this

Where the fuck it was 60 cents? I saw a top at 52

The year is 2025.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock.
I gave 0.000001 REQ to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower,
all while caressing me and drooling at my Request wallet. They also came instantly after
seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my REQ)
and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without
me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim,
I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back.
When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy,
which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my Request wallet.
I came, and transferred .00000000001 REQ to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps,
but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice.
My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home.
I left her in the car, transferred .000000001 REQ to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside.

besides btc and eth not a single coin we know today will still exist in 2030 dude. We hype new coins every fucking week. All in on req btw but doubt this shit will even be alive for more than 2 years max

Wut? I'm going to fucking hold REQ till it's 100$. Maybe I sell half of my stack when it's 10-20$ to get an apartment etc., but I'm gonna hold this fucker so long.

>the year is 2025
>2030 lambo
the only part of the story that isn't true

STOP ME from taking out a 10k loan to buy more REQ, after it levels of course.

I can meet the payments and have an extra car worth ~$13k in case things go south.

I don't have enough to drive me to sell at that price. Even if it hits $500 I'm gonna be poor as fuck so there's not much point selling before it almost sort of makes me make it.

Sell your car

I don't want to go tru the hassle of selling it. I would as a last resort

i bought 1 ltc at $300, already down 1/3 of my investment on that shit ass coin. should i trade it for req while i still have a chance for some 2x normie gains ???

>he ACTUALLY thinks he can cash out his imaginary coins

The strategy of the whales pumping it is really on point.

They make so much money out of this shit.

I bought at 3890sats. Amazing shitcoin you have there.

>selling your ltc in the red to buy req in the green

ur very new, are you?
Don't buy green. Don't sell red.

don't get in debt for internet money.
REQ is safe but if bitcoin crashes, all coins will crash and you'll have a debt to pay back

17,858,964,417 *

BWAHAHHAHA this shit aint peaking 1 dollar by EOY 2018

see
The market can stay irrational longer than you can remain not bankrupt.

EOY is in a few hours here, I smell sideways movement

>tfw want to be a whale so I can actually make money

Thanks bros. I was about to plug the trigger

Brainlet rules:
Step 1: Buy ATH
Step 2: Complain

>
This

Never sell red to buy green, 90% of the times, you'll lose money

You forgot the most crucial part, only 5 minutes between those steps.

This.

anyone remember this lol

and that alan green span speech was made a a few years before the mega dot com bubble and the dot com market was 7 trillion before it popped(its more now).. so figuratively speaking we havent even gone to the moon yet..we are still testing the rockets

today 31 december i cashed out nearly 10k in CHILE, fucking CHILE a 3rd world latin american country, if you cant cash out in USA in a few hours like i did then sorry man, land of the free i guess

>how do you make money?
>i'm a whale

whats whale level with req? Only have 100k but daytradin with a large portion to gain

>mfw I bought this shit right after the ICO at 3.5 cents

ONE OF MY FIRST BUYS! I DID SOMETHING RIGHT! NOW MY PARENTS WILL BE PROUD OF ME

Whales measure in bitcoin tbqh.
I'd say you need at least 1 million in a strong, usable currency (ie. bitcoin/eth) to be considered. I say usable because being a millionaire in a shitcoin doesn't mean you have any market power since you may be unable to exit and hold gains.

HOW IS IT CHEWING THROUGH THESE WALLS

this coin is going beyond the moon holy fuck

Yeah, i'm also talking about being able to throw 100+eth worth of shitcoin to manipulate the market

See that's the thing, you only have shitcoin. If you can't also put up a 100 ETH wall on the other side you don't truly have much power. You have to play both sides to win.

What are you gonna do, throw up a huge wall to scare people into selling into your zero buying power?

I honestly have no idea when this thing is gonna stop. I keep looking for a point to sell and try to accumulate but I'm not seeing it.

shill. you can't cash out fake money

lets pray they add a staking option

This, bought more ETH just now too and trying to find a good place to sell current REQ and buy back in lower with the extra ETH. Fuck me lads I want to make more money!

Made my 40% gains, im out of this shit coin

take care, most people loose this way dude

the entire altmarket is growing
I think a 500m cap is a lock at the end of this bullrun which is around .75

Ride this out bro. This growth seems organic. Don't do what I attempted to do with Ripple.

Be super careful with that. It's the dream but usually you fuck up. Just buy dips instead.

you realize $10,000 is 6.5Trillion right.

We pump. We dont dump. We shill our coin and then later dump on normies. In here, everyone profits.
discord.gg/JWWn6Qr

If you genuinely want to do this just don't sell your whole REQ stack.

If it moons you'll be crying boi

yeah probably best, set a buy order at 65.5k gwei and just hodling onto my current REQ

Yep, I've done that three times already myself.

don't do it. you can't predict it this way it won't work

Before I take your invite and give you a referral, what was the last coin yall pumped.

fasten your seatbelts, here we go

dont do it. i sold a bunch around .40 last night thinking i was slick. this shit is on fire dont play with it

Tfw on an 11 day wait for eth from coinbase as of 3 days ago

I was going to use some to buy some more req
Eth is up too so its fine i guess

I accidentally did bank transfer from coinbase at $765 to instantly transfer to req and theyre holding my shit until jan4 its excruciating.

the shuttle never went to the moon

Nigga you never buy from coinbase.

savage

This is why im all in on xlm
Fuck coinbase

I still need to take a look at that one.

I've been using cb for years never had a problem until now. Idk why they need to hold $200 of eth for 10 days its bullshit

>all in on xlm

lol

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7n9o60/whats_this_communities_perspective_on_stellars/

buy the coins instantly somewhere else and move any money still in the account out.
ezpz

>super model GF

But they're ugly.

I just want a nice brown girl with thicc thighs and a nice fat pussy.

>call super models ugly
>posts an ugly woman
really m8?

Wait is that XLM's team? Please confirm because if so I'm not touching it with a 10 foot pole.

The year is 2030 idiot, there's no longer a need to cash out. Right wing revolutionaries have destroyed the jewish fiat system and completed the cyberholocaust

>right wing
>destroyed jewish fiat system
left and right are both a jewish creation.

Yup.
stellar.org/community-guidelines/

I sold my stack earlier today. They're even worse than XRP.

Neocon "right" maybe.

Not exactly, your confusion stems from the fact that the modern right wing is actually quite leftist. politely saging

blood for the blood god