What would a space opera setting be like where the dominant culture is derived from or based on Morrowind?

What would a space opera setting be like where the dominant culture is derived from or based on Morrowind?

Slavery and heretek telvanni Ricks playing a real version of Genius: the Transgression

Arrakis? Sorry, I haven't played in a really long time.

Literally just TES except taking place during the Middle Dawn/Reman's Star Dynasty. Or instead play as a member of Cyrus the Restless's crew and get chased around space by Tiber Septim

c0da

It would be Morrowind in a space opera setting.

It would be pretty awesome that's for sure, but I don't think it works as a dominant culture. Part of it's appeal is how strange it really is in comparison with the rest of Tamriel.

>how strange it really is in comparison with the rest of Tamriel
Have you even read the Pocket Guide to the Empire? Tamriel on the whole is supposed to be strange, Bethesda is just exceedingly lazy about implementing it.

I think he means the mushroom houses. Incidentally, scientists are working on fungi for construction use right now

Pretty much the same, except instead of having a swamp region you would now have a swamp planet, or a volcano planet or so on.
And lots of weapons would have prefixes like cyber- or space-
>En route to the great city-planet of Vivec I stopped to rest on the imperial colony-world of Pelagiad. The visit was pleasant until I was accosted by a cyber-cultist who had devoted himself to the ancient techno-demon Dagoth-Ur. I was able to fend them of, but my space-spear was broken in the process.

Kek

I also heard that it was a top-down decision at some point to try to make everything have like a real-world counterpart in the games. Don't have sauce, but also sounds plausible.

I'm still salty that Cyrodill was retconned to not have jungles and fucking Rust Dragons.

Unlock the drug coffin and we can find out

Lol this can't be real.. but i want to believe

fun fact, todd was standing when he took this picture

>Height limitations

Coriolis

Dune.

because Morrowind is just fantasy dune.

Can't think of any sandworms or Bene Gesserit or Bene Tleilaxu though

I just love that todd and mike is just good friends who hang out and talk about deepest lore.

I know a lot of people blame him for the shittening of tes but really I think its more zenimaxs involvement and todd being more of a yesman.

After all, morrowing was made when todd was given complete control over their project, because the company was going bust.

Bretons were never strange

As someone designing a campaign, you should be more concerned about how these ideas are implemented, rather than what they should have been.

Sure, Cyrodill is supposed to be strange, but it wasn't implemented that way.