Warhammer 40000 General /40kg/

Lamenters are EXTRA LOYAL edition
>Fill in the survey, ask GW for LOYALTY
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/30/say-big-community-survey-nov-30gw-homepage-post-1/

>Dark Angels Preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/04/chapter-focus-dark-angels/

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=M3BlpkaZp-k

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554
>Codex Blood Angels PDF Expires 16-Dec
sendit.cloud/bqk6c7c548ue

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ZotmFSpK!_ahEZ21p3hVCHwQ9u5vD5YQOjVpJWYOH4Cl7jhJeNo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

O-)-c

2nd for Sisters a QT !

3rd for warpsmith micropenis

>Only very rare individuals can earn the blessing of all four, hence why undivided was shitty.
>You're just describing the way you see things, which is the only reason you don't like it
Self awareness

either way we already have a precedent for what kind of person would have a mark of chaos undivided:
>It is said that Furies are formed from the souls of mortals who preferred to use Chaos for their own gain rather than seeking the patronage of a Chaos God.
>Without a deity to claim their souls, they are unable to enter a god's realm and thus forced to spend their existence drifting aimlessly through the warp, exposed to its unpredictable nature.
>The only respite from their fate is daemonic incursions which allow them to escape into real space and vent their wrath upon an unfortunate mortal.

lamenters are bleeding hearts who need to get over themselves

Bumping for based Lamenters, perpetually underrated chapter desu

The slight hole in that is that word bearers aren't doing it for their own gain.

For something like Necromunda bases, should I paint the bases before gluing the models or not?

Lamenter fags are the worst with space shark fags coming in close second.

>space shark fags
What do they do?

Depends whether you glue neatly or not
The Necromunda bases hardly require detailed work tho so you could just paint it along with the model

>get shunned because of a bad founding
>get betrayed by those who were supposed to help you
>almost get wiped out but manage to rebuild the chapter
>get nommed by tyranids
>almos get wiper out but manage to rebuild de chapter
>get nommed by demons
>can't event get your chapter back on feet and be called to fight somewhere else
>lose your fleet in the warp along with your whole chapter
>fail to respond the call for rally of your founding chapter so be shunned as cowards
>only canon living lamenter is a lamenter in the deathwatch who wishes for his chapter not come back so he could fight again with them

I don't know, man. They have plenty of strong reasons to do otherwise.

Like to eat Fish sticks

Exist, for one

What the fuck is wrong with the lamenters? I could maybe see the space sharks as being a little cartoony but the lamenters are a solid chapter

>>only canon living lamenter is a lamenter in the deathwatch who wishes for his chapter not come back so he could fight again with them

Nope. Primaris Lamenters are a thing.
And FFG is not canon.

So my BA codex isnt delivered yet. The tracking says tomorrow. Did i fuck up by preordering it for store pickup? Because i assume they're in stores already today. I thought they would just hold one from normal stock... like most stores.

>lamenter fags
It's the fan base that is annoying as fuck.

Wrong, FFG is canon

what's FFG?

Nope only GW, FW and BL are empowered to create canon.

Fantasy Flight Games.

It could be argued that their insane fanaticism is in a way self serving, as their only rally doing it for their desperate need to fight for and believe in a cause, no matter what that cause is.

>Primaris Lamenters
I stand corrected.

There's a lot of stuff that has fucked up autist fans - UFC bros, wwe wrestling weirdos etc etc
If you get triggered by it and or let it effect your enjoyment of the material you're probably not that into it in the first place. Either that or you're trolling or just an elitist hipster

FFG is canon, like it or not. All OK'd by GW writing staff. Please stop lying to newfriends.

Post your characters right fucking now.

Lorgar is absolutely doing it for his own gain.

Lorgar doesn't just need to have a higher power, he needs to be important. He needs to be the messiah, the holy and exalted demigod at the centre of a cult. He wants to be the most important mortal, a direct line to higher powers that keep him from actually having to be where the buck of responsibility stops.

Lorgar has a pre-concieved mental image of himself that the emperor tries to crush, opening up a window for the dark powers to step in and be his replacement daddy.

Lorgar is a caricature of a man of faith who buys into faith for all the wrong reasons. As a crutch, because he doesn't have the strength of character to stand without it. As a justification for his arrogance, and a self-justification for his craven, snivelling streak that needs someone to suck up to to take his responsibility away.

Lorgar's story is the tragedy of a man almost entirely made up of character flaws, surounded by people either uninterested in helping him, or very interested in manipulating him as a useful fool.

You set the bar too high, guy

Nope, suck a cock.

Ok, I've recently started and got myself hooked with Blood Angels. Now I'm trying to find a decent army-list for them and the problem is, there is only razor-back spam all across the interent. Is that even possible to play without those ugly boxes? Can someone give me an idea how good 1000 points list should look like?

Are you retarded? All I ever said was lamenter fags are the worst. I never said anything about letting said fans ruin my enjoyment. Quit being dumb.

>lorgar doesn't need a higher power

Which heresy books were you reading annon?

>Ok, I've recently started and got myself hooked with Blood Angels.
So you got yourself on a bandwagon?

>What the fuck is wrong with the lamenters?
There is a certain point where the woobie character crosses over into obnoxiousness.

No, I don't particularly care for the "cursed with tragic nobility" lamenters when they exist in the same universe as the entire rest of the imperial warmachine, where regular men and women get ground into a fine paste every day.

Wow, nice work! I especially like the base on the Biologus Putrifier.

Will (almost) all-Death Company BA with Astorath, Lemartes, Captain w/ Angel's wing and Veritas vitae viable? I'll need to add some support vehicles, but definetely DC-central.

By that logic everything 40k related is canon, because GW ok'd it.

>FFG is canon

It's not.
Official word is that only GW, BL and FW can create canon, FFG is not one of these.

>Only canon living Lamenter is a Lamenter in the Deathwatch who wishes for his chapter to come back so he could fight with them again
That's not really what I got from Chyron. He has an irrational hatred for tyranids due to the aforementioned nomming, and takes near suicidal actions, such as tackling a Trygon in melee. He may have given up. He may just want to join his brothers in death.
I wonder what Chyron thinks of the primaris. Considering his negative personality he probably hates them, thinking of them as a poor imitation of the true lamenters.

You've been ripping on lamenters the whole thread and the one before it, you may be a special snowflake me thinks.
Or maybe it goes deeper then that, maybe a lamenters fan fucked the arse out of your mother and you are triggered for life.

Turd Bearers on suicide watch.

>tfw I will never be this good at painting

You seem to have cut all the important words out of my sentence.

>Lorgar doesn't JUST need to have a higher power, HE NEEDS TO BE IMPORTANT.

In his Emperor faith, he's the divine son of god, the holy bringer of the word.

In his chaos faith, he's the super important chosen instrumental in bringing chaos to the imperium.

His worldview includes a desperate, sucking need of validation, and he wouldn't be happy as a simple man of faith.

Which kit is laughing-out-loud looking upward DG guy is from? Can't find him for some reason.

ADB go and stay go

There is definitely more than one person here talking about lamenters and I didn't even post in the previous thread you paranoid fag.

Crybabies get what they deserve.

Would the Start Collecting Blood Angels and Space Marines boxes combined make a decent starting Blood Angels army?

It's not out yet.

Blood Angels epub?

Are you really this ass blasted over people hating on your favorite flavor of plastic space men? How do you have the audacity to call anyone a snowflake?

You didn't deny what happened to your mother though - which in and of itself is interesting. Very quick to call someone a fag, you might well be a self hating homosexual it's not that unusual

Yeah if you wanna play a bunch of manlets.

Right? My genestealers look like someone with Parkinson's took their hand at painting them. It took me til the 6th one that I should use the flat of the brush and not the tip to black strips on their carapaces.

Last thread

No, Everything sanctionned by GW is canon;
FFG is sanctionned by GW
FFG is canon

Nah, I just like the models.
Wanted to start with a White Scars but since they don't have any distinctive units I've decided to drop that idea.

No, I just like to call out bullshit I see in the thread.

ctrl+f mega in the previous thread

It didn't even deserve a reply. Please stop trying to act so tough on 4chin.

That's the funny thing though.

Yes, ADB wrote the majority of the lore that delves into Lorgar's character... But it you actually read the first heretic the narrative seems to think it's describing a sympathetic character, rather than a complete failure of a person who digs his own grave then shits in it.

>Everything sanctionned by GW is canon;

Nope, only material produced by GW, BL and FW.

Aw shiiiiiiiiiit

You should probably stop being a hypocrite and call yourself on your own bullshit.

Same thing will happen in the Space Wolfs codex, im sure. Something along the "Russ will come when real wolf hours begins".
Hell, same thing for anyone, really.

He's been fully healed for the last 2 or 3 editions.

I fucking hate Space Marines

Since 2e.

>lone space marine killing a space hulk full of orks and tyranids
>canon
>multi-laser marines
>canon
>pic related

Blood Angels epub, since the OP was stupid enough to not post it even though he got the PDF version.

mega.nz/#!ZotmFSpK!_ahEZ21p3hVCHwQ9u5vD5YQOjVpJWYOH4Cl7jhJeNo8

Black Library isn't canon you dumb fuck

What would be the cheapest way to get a bunch of beanie heads for an all-beakie marine force? Also, what chapter would suit that best? I like the beanie look

Ooooh! I love the Post HQ's game

Why would anyone want the epub in any situation?

Wrong

Beakie, not beanie goddamnit

Raven Guard is best for beakiea

Couple of my faves, especially happy with how the Tribune in the back came out

So now Skitarii Rangers are 35pts per basic squad, is there actually a cheaper Troops tax in the Imperium? They're pretty good for cannon fodder now.

Best Legion reporting in

>Tfw don't know how to make a neat more techno looking Obliterator rather than the ugly stupid organic one that is currently for sale.

I want em to look like Transformer Abortions damn it.

check "hoards of bits" for beakies.

Works better for my ipad, which I use to store all my 40k books so I can play at a GW without any issues.

>Ravenwing get 4++ jink
>Azrael gives a 6" aura of 4++
>Azrael has 2 Deny the Witch per turn
>Deathwing Terminators get a 4+ ignore psychic power
>plasma spam melts any opposition

How do you even deal with this? How do smaller chapters compare?

Heavy Flamers?

Are these guys truly berserkers?
They've got axes and the right colour scheme, but they lack any Khorne iconography which is totally at odds with GW's Chaos aesthetic.

>You should probably stop being a hypocrite and call yourself on your own bullshit.

You are literally doing what you are accusing me of in this post senpai-alam.

>How do you even deal with this? How do smaller chapters compare?
remove space marines from the game

Use centurions.

>All-primaris Dark Angels successor

Y/N?

50% chance you deal with it just fine
Add smite for extra

Flamers don't bypass invulnerability.

What do you hate about them?
The fact that they dominate GW's output so much?
The wild disparity between lore and rules?
Their aesthetics?
Something else?

only if you recast the lieutenants head and put it on every model

Thanks for the idea, user

My fellow nibbas

This is the first post I've read in the thread that has a good understanding of lorgar. All he ever wanted was a god to worship- no boy did he get it! Also you could make a strong case that lorgar is the only primarch that actually gets what he wants out of life.