The Electra train just keeps on rolling

Hey it's yo boi electrabro again just letting you know I've given you tips to quadruple your money... so far.

BUT ITS NOT TOO LATE

My market analysis algorithm predicts that Electra will jump 100% to 20 sats, no more sell walls are up to stop this train.

From there it can keep rolling to 50 or 100 sats, but that risk is on you!

Now go buy

>Or don't and die poor

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptbay.today/five-cryptocurrency-altcoins-watch-2018/
electraproject.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We mooning goyim

We mooning and people with half a brain can see it's just starting. Another 10x easy within a week!

The market cap is just 30M for a coin that should (and will) be in the top 50

This, but then again we are at Veeky Forums and by the record they tend to miss every moon mission.
Buy high sell low etc. they will buy when its 0.2 a pop.

This shit should be listed on Cryptopia at least

What the fuck does this even do

amk i had 20MM of these fuckers a few days ago

Why is this mooning?

cryptbay.today/five-cryptocurrency-altcoins-watch-2018/

I hope I made the right decision got 55k of these. What sell price you guys looking for?

for me i'll sell 30% at 20 sats and the rest at 0,10$ which will inevitably happen in the near future

hmmm gonna buy a 100 dollars worth. Looks like it might be something.

>people spamming in chat to buy ECA and ECA about to dump
Hmm

The chat on coinsmarkets is complete joke. Seriously this coin can easily be the next super power.

Even more so with this amazing stacking wallet that gives you motherfucking high passive income

meh stick with colx

Yes and this is just the beginning. So many other updates coming soon, that i can't see this go wrong, unless something unexpected happens which is always a risk at any crypto u are investing in.

This fucking coin has been in a limp dick coma since it came out and hasn't even finally gotten half-decent volume for much over a week. Why should I trust my money with this?

Where did you get that wallet? The one I downloaded looks completely vanilla and won't connect to hosts even though I setup a config file.

this desu

electraproject.org/

It has just been updated

Pic related is what you can all expect after buying in.

Very nice, thanks user.

Please could you explain to me about the passive income? My ECA is just chilling on the exchange at the moment.

Easiest way is to let the exchange stake for you
Go to the exchange and click to create a deposit address
This will make you a wallet there
The exchange increases your funds everyday midnight GMT
Check coinsmarkets.com/stake.php

Thanks, user, you're a good joe.

if you havent already bought eca you're a fucking brainlet lmao. but it's not too late just yet, get in quick

Comfy as fuck with this future lambo bags. Gonna crack top 100 within a week

Feeling the same right now.

Okay, I've clicked "Click here to Create an Address" under ECA. Does this mean I'm now staking ECA, and getting passive income? Thanks again for answering my brainlet-y questions.

I looked at this just yesterday. FUCK. Hopping on now

yes, after you have some ECA balance on that exchange wallet address it automatically stakes it every day. im getting around 50 ecas free everyday with my 300k balance.

It worked for me yes, been staking two days and >200 ECA earned

When you have a wallet adress in coinmarkets with eca in it, you are staking. You will probably see first reward tomorrow, go to deposit history and it will be visible there

posted about this yesterday at 6 sats. had a nice little image with a eca present. got called a bunch of names and was told to fuck off.

Thanks, anons. See you on the moon.

No problem dude, we are on this moon mission together.

how many ECA to make it?