Binance is going to put an end to raiblocks' shitexchange price hiking. The shitstorm is going to be glorious

Binance is going to put an end to raiblocks' shitexchange price hiking. The shitstorm is going to be glorious

If raiblocks goes beneath 5 I will take out a loan and go all in.

This. I'll sell everything else I have to go into this.

Already 5x'd on this shit

It's not going beneath five, i could see a drop of 25 percent but not more.

hey shitbreath, you posted the same thread 2 times in a row, why are you so invested in this non argument?

price hiking? have you morons read, saw and experience the beauty of XRB? Veeky Forums is full of morons.

He's mad he didnt buy when it was a couple dollars like the rest of us

haha. FUD away fag. Going to ride this all the way.

I don't understand the constant raiblocks bashing by some people.
There are coins that mooned and I don't like, but I'm not going out of my way to constantly fud them or whatever, I just don't care.

The Binance kiss of death returns

good project, but seriously the price surge is ridiculous there is some shady insider trading going onwith this shitty unknown exchanges

I bought at $3 so I don't give a shit

Veeky Forums got mad because XRB was shilled constantly so they started a huge FUD campaign. It clearly did not work

Right mindset

just a reminder:

I submitted verification documents + a support ticket on bitgrail 2 weeks ago

still nothing happened

99% of the people there cannot withdraw more than 0.5btc/day

this coin is literally walled off on a fucking awful exchange where you can't get your money out from

there is actually a definite possibility that it will dip massively when it gets on a proper exchange, sorry

if there was a coin that rendered every other coin useless somehow it would still be FUD'd here.

maybe they don't accept indian passports as valid ID?

im an EU resident sorry m8

We have 2 points here.
1.If you have a lot of XRB and you want to cash out, you can't because if you do, you must wait the bitgrail verification, but this only happens once you have already sold your XRB, so if you didn't know about the withdrawal limit, you probably already sold and affected the price.

2. If you want to buy a lot of Raiblocks, you probably won't do it (if you are a whale), because you know won't be able to get your money out of Bitgrail because of verification, and you don't want to risk your 100btc stack in a random exchange.

The former means that the price should go higher, not lower. Maybe a dip because of some whales cashing out, but what about the others who didn't want to risk in a shady exchange?

AT the same time you have a lot of people that are demotivated to use bitgrail only because of lazyness (when I first started I literally only used binance even when I wanted another coin in another exchange, I didn't want to go through the effort to make accounts, verifications and shit).

>Aaoajaij
My id confirms.

Withdrawing 3.5 Buttcoins a week isn't that much of a problem. Presumably you will get verified in a while and just withdraw .5 BTC worth of Raiblox per day in the meantime

Fucking biztards falling for muh fast transactions. IOTA already exists you mongs.

I've been trading on mercatox. Does it have the same problem?

except IOTA isnt fast...

what would be a good price to sell to wait for a dip

go fuck yourself pajeet. get the fuck out of my continent you f2 imigrant shit

haha when will you faggots stop displaying your ignorance. Do you realize how fucking stupid this sounds? kys

When its listed on binance, the price will only go up when there is actually solid development and not just forum shilling, therefore the coin is fucked as nothing has improved since the founder temporarily abandoned it, before realising he can make a quick buck on a shitexchange. Prepare to be stung.

I think it does. You need verification and they take their time. (but only with big amounts, I don't know the numbers)
I don't think they will pull and mgtox, specially bitgrail, who is constantly talking to people on twitter and telegram and has gone offline to solve bugs in the past.
But... that's why I don't trade, I bought xrb some weeks ago and immediately transfered to my wallet.

Right.....

sell at over 6 and buy under or around 3??? i sold my btc when iota hit 3.01 and bought 175

According to my analysis we'll see a floor of around $2.00.

is this going to get dumped hard once it hits binance ?

yea thank god your not a real analyst

I bought in on this at 3 bucks. Should I just cash out now before shit hits the fan?

Have you read the AMA, or anything about? You clearly don't, because you can see constant developtment on github, and the fact that they are working on a better wallet, page, and maybe even a rebranding (they said all of this will come on january).
There are minor business who already accepts xrb as payment because the devs helped them integrate it.
They answer literally every question you make, and constantly help on technical issues on discord.
Look at the lead developer Colin Mahieu past in likedin, pic related.
And they have a bounty for bugs, paying almost $200k for critical bugs.

Hold. This shit is likely to be top 10 and pass iota.

dont be like that idiot who sold ETH at $12, the amount of fud it feels almost like ethereum in feb

>it has fast transactions hypothetically!
>3 billion market cap
god i hate crypto sometimes

Understatement, the market cap/price is extremely overbloated at the moment, the whales know this

i would sell half before it hits binance

>fast transactions hypothetically
Not hypothetically. IT's working right now.
It's true that it has not been tested with much much higher number of transactions... because well, you need more people and higher marketcap to test this. But right now it's working as intended.

Lol no

Literally biztards shilling this coin just because transactions are instant and without fee. You retards! IOTA will be doing the same. Not only that, but where is smart contracts? Device entenglment? Quantum security? Lol

how is it hypothetically fast when i witnessed it with my own eyes actually BE fast.. not shilling just what i saw

cause it hasn't been properly stress tested. It's the same shit with LTC being considered fast when it would be just barely faster than BTC if it had the same amount of people using it.

> 24h volume = 25 million
> 24 market cap increase = 1 billion

That market cap is gonna pop sooner or later, a major exchange listing is gonna fuck up xrb bad

yea litecoin nor bitcoin claims even close to 7000 txs so say it does slow down when there is significant use its still gonna be faster then ANY other shitcoin... and their creator/ lead dev is a beast and I doubt they will have any problems adjusting seeing as he is working on the project fulltime now

we know, you're thinking too short term.

long term this coin is going to the moon. whales dumping on us is something we need to get over with sooner than later.

who fucking cares, what coin didnt ever get dumped?

You guys have been saying this shit since $8

drops lower then 10 tho? I doubt it then back up to over 25 we go

I'm gonna fuck up your moms asshole real bad
your an ignorant mouthbreather go do some research and come back with a logical argument
having a nice larp there I see, pathetic iotacucks

A small time toothpaste company accepting xrb is one of it's biggest achievements to date, that says it all. If they have a bounty for bugs, why haven't they paid CfB to do it? Absolute shill myth

That's why I said "minor", and it's not the only one. Obviously it's a start.
>why haven't they paid CfB to do it?
The fuck are you talking about? Devs offered since 2 months and a half ago for him to do an audit, and he didn't do shit, even after the bounty he hasn't done shit. Why? Idk, just IOTA devs doing their retarded shit again.
He was supposed to "SPAM AND OMG DESTROY THE NETWORK WITH THIS CRITICAL BUG, IT COULD BE FATAL"
And the payment is in XRB or in it's BTC equivalent.