HIDDEN GEMS ONLY ON ED

Whats you HIGH RISK low cap coin no one is talking about . We want 100x predictions

KIN , SPANK , HAT , WISH

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x651347bc940355451e02174ae5f0ba2475de5638-ETH
youtube.com/watch?v=EWtu66Vv6XM&t
corporate.domraider.com/en/the-company/
medium.com/domraider/domraider-monthly-news-december-7e2e561419ec
discord.gg/JWWn6Qr
etherdelta.com/#0x3833dda0aeb6947b98ce454d89366cba8cc55528-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pfr

etherdelta.com/#0x651347bc940355451e02174ae5f0ba2475de5638-ETH

Not joking : Titcoin TIT

WISH no doubt about it, maybe DLT to a certain degree.

sola

ICO bagholder here. Salty AF. I like RLX though.

Deep brain

yeah wish has to do something surely, kinda regret not getting in last week when someone shilled it to me in a group

its basically blockcat but already has some working stuff and not just a fucking shit beta after like 5 months right ..

are you the creator?

rlx seems to have potential

CTT Chaintrade but need to hodl a bit..

this looks good , but is anyone else doing this?

That is not low cap

Still accumulating. Who doesn't want a beach house in Vietnam? Actually visited to Koko beach development site inadvertently over summer. Fucking beautiful.

CRED

you guys really shouldn't use ether delta, the hack was actually caused by one of the server providers.

Proof:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWtu66Vv6XM&t

Be careful.

Upfiring! The most obvious bet at the moment.

I bought the ico of that scam. It's trading for half the price or less on etherdelta. Not even on CMC.

CRED. Basically REQ on steroids

XNN

Can we not fucking get another prl/bnty up and running with total mongloids buying it?
Lately people been shilling gems way too much. That isnt fucking good.

Why do you say it's a scam? Because the price went down after ICO? That happens all the time.

It might be a scam, just wondering if that was your only reason

Yes but can't get orders filled

DOM. .00000005 ETH right now. Grab a million and thank me in a year. They are meeting with high ups in ICANN and big name ISP etc in 2018.

Blockcat tho

Thanks boys. Going with this one, even though it seems pretty high risk. Love ya, Veeky Forums

interesting

i cant find any info on DOM

I would if I saw more to this, no social media turns me away.

MyWish, or NET.

ITNS of course

Didn’t mean to quote oops

this already mooned

corporate.domraider.com/en/the-company/
medium.com/domraider/domraider-monthly-news-december-7e2e561419ec

Just looking into it now, the leader in the French market for .fr domain sales... They seem very eager on getting funding through all sorts of channels though, seems the coins are just one part of it

Also, they communicate a lot in French on their Twitter, a lot of French companies never really make it big because of language stubbornness, which makes me doubt it a bit

I like this , thank you kind sir

shill me on HAT and PFR

Same , id like to know what so bullish on PFR

Pfr.

I own 200k.

Anything REQ can do PFR can do

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this Pump group asap.
discord.gg/JWWn6Qr

Rivetz (RVT), and Streamr Data (DATA).

>Streamr Data (DATA).

Are you retarded? This shit is on Bitfinex

ZCL and Bitcoin Private

AIX obviously

SophiaTX and Wish

If I'm trying to buy a low amount will no one sell it to me unless it's very overpriced?

STAR
OPT

NIGGERTOKEN

WAX
KIN
PBL
RLX
HAT
SPANK
WISH

Kin has a 300 million marketcap.
That's low cap to you?

Also, ELIX. I've been shilling it since four cents. It's now 90 cents with no signs of stopping.

WISH is an utter shitcoin. Explain to me why this token needs to exist at all. Why not just have a marketplace where people can buy/sell premade smart contracts for ETH or BTC? Why the FUCK would you want to introduce the need to buy these WISH shitcoins? It's so fucking retarded

Jesus christ this site is a piece of shit, still showing an order I cancelled an hour ago

shhhh don't talk about certain coins...
I'm still accumulating

>Why not just have a marketplace where people can buy/sell premade smart contracts for ETH or BTC?

This is exactly what WISH is doing, retard. You can buy/sell smart contracts with ETH and BTC.

No you fucking retard, you have to use their WISH tokens to buy the contracts. Which is, as I was saying, just retarded. If you didn't need WISH to buy the contracts, then where does the demand for WISH come from?

>If you didn't need WISH to buy the contracts, then where does the demand for WISH come from?

read the whitepaper, idiot. normies buy contracts with ETH or BTC and the payment automatically converts into WISH-tokens. this is what smart contracts fucking are for.
you can pay directly with WISH-token as well, but you don't have to buy em before, the smart contracts does this for you when you pay in ETH/BTC.

ITC. But it's not that risky pretty guaranteed imo

VEN

eREAL:
Anonymous coin from Brazil
Currently 0.00000220 ETH
207 million total supply
Current market cap around $100,000
6% monthly interest rate for every eREAL token in your wallet.

WAND
A
N
D

reeeeeeee there's too many to pick from. why didnt you all agree on so I could be shilled without doing any research

SPHTX
etherdelta.com/#0x3833dda0aeb6947b98ce454d89366cba8cc55528-ETH

still under the radar

lets all agree to shill PFR its 3m and on etherdelta.

KIN

It's backed by Kik.

I've already doubled my investment.....of only 20 USD but still I just put in more bc this is mostly a hobby for me

PFR is 30-50x coin in month

Bodhi

Now this is a gem

Verify (CRED)

Supply - 29m

Marketcap - 10m

Neumark (Neu)

Still under the radar. Already made some pretty decent gains.

SUMOKOIN.
A monero fork with several important upgrades - untraceable privacy coin.
Only 25 mil marketcap

130mil mc - gem? Lol

Stay poor

Son of a bitch I was looking at this a few days ago but wanted to double up on another token first