LUTHER IS OUT! I REPEAT, LUTHER IS OUT, AND THE LION FOLLOWS!

LUTHER IS OUT! I REPEAT, LUTHER IS OUT, AND THE LION FOLLOWS!

G E T H Y P E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jOqOlETcRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>LUTHER IS OUT!
REAL NIGGA HOURS

but what does it mean?

How the fuck do you lose a guy that's constantly screaming?

You kinda drown in out after hearing it for a while, and they didn't notice the silence until it was too late.

In space no one can hear you scream.

I'd hate to be those inner circle guys. Can't imagine being the dude that has to tell Azrael that you have kinda lost Luther.

>IT'S REALLY QUIET TODAY

haha

oh no

> Distant screaming

Can't wait for Punished Luthor to save the Imperium.

Great idea! Maybe they just take turns screaming in the dungeon to cover it up. It's not like Azrael is going to check up on a guy that has been screaming incoherently for 10k years nonstop, so he never has to know.

This is why you always microchip your Arch-traitors.
Still a better idea then telling Azreal that they lost him.

Oh shit, maybe he joined up with Cypher and they are forming 40k's version of the A-Team?

youtube.com/watch?v=9jOqOlETcRU

I uh I dunno what you're talkin about

DAs did nothing wrong. They saved us from the Night Lords at Thramas.

Oh I agree. They're my favourite chapter for many reasons, good memes included.

>In 31k, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by an inquisitorial court for a heresy they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Terran underground. Today, still wanted by the High Lords, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The C-Team.

Is this enough to make the Dark Angels forget about Cypher?
What're the odds we learn about a new chapter dedicated to hunting Luther's ass down.

>Hey guys, it's your primarch. I'm back. I hope you don't mind but I borrowed my dad for second and took him to my super duper secret napping chamber to have a father-son heart to heart.
>Hope I didn't cause any undue duress, but I'm sure you've treated this whole Caliban fiasco in a calm, logical, and reasonable manner while I was gone.

This sounds like some shit real life marines would come up with so i'm down

"Look I am not getting another fucking NJP so just fucking scream every once and a while, the commander will never know"

> The inner circle initiation now requires voice training.

underrated post

How far are GW going to go with primarchs?
Angron and Russ are almost certainly next but are they really going to keep going until all the living primarchs have plastic models? I can't really imagine them bothering with Corax or Khan

Quality post user. Have a Mads

their faces when they remember that the Lion grew up on a chaos world
>hey, what's happened these past 10k years? And where's Luther? What are you doing with that pillow?

>all the living
I bet you a cheeky fiver they're gonna retcon Dorn's death somehow.

Not much of a bet, Dorn's death was only implied, and Vulkan's already implied he's alive in The Beast series. There's a 100% chance Dorn's coming back.
I'd bet you they'll bring back Sanguinus too though.

>Brother Sachiel, do you hear that?
>No, Brother Uriel...What?
>Exactly...nothing!
>SOUND THE ALARM

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

>Brother Uriel, we need you to stand by that wall and scream until we come back.
> ... Why?
>That's Asmodai's room, and the walls are thin there. We already have to deal is Azrael, please don't get him involved too.

How do we know that was Luther being held prisoner and not The Lion?

Look at it this way:

Korsarro Khan and the White Scars don't even appear in the Horus Heresy sourcebooks.

So what is he gonna do about this?

>I'd bet you they'll bring back Sanguinus too though.
This will be pretty much the only one I would be upset about, even Ferrus has an out to come back as on of his many clones just with no hands, but not Sanguinus his death is too important.

How the hell would Luther still be alive?
He didn't become Astartes, just got some stuff that helped a bit.

Leftover warp power from when the Chaos Gods elevated him above primarch-tier to beat the Lion? Really good Great Crusade non-astartes mods?

I wish a nigger would.

Except Azrael has been visiting Luther regularly when not in battle so he could learn the secrets Luther knows, that's how he defeated the Changeling.

I think GW has pretty much forgotten Khan exists.

It's a shame too because he was one of the more sane primarchs, he would be good for the imperium at this time.

Swapping Khan for Sanguinius would be acceptable.

So what kind of cryptic crap would Luther say if he was asked a question? I'm sure that they could get away with it as long as they keep the guy in the shadows.

If Khan should return, it should be on an actual gigantic horse while he is Mongolian Throat Singing in celebration of his victory and return.

I refuse to accept any other return.

THE JUICE IS LOOSE!

Given all that talk of Luther saying he would one day be forgiven by his son, I think this is probably a pretty solid indication that The Lion is next.

made this

Warhammer 41K was a mistake

>screaming incoherently for 10k years nonstop
he should become hoarse (then mute) 9.9999K years ago.

Thanks, user.

Dubs confirm best post
/thread

>I'd bet you they'll bring back Sanguinus too
Please no, that would be almost as bad as them bringing back Horus

It was in the comics

>implying they won't bring back Horus
They made chadmarines. What's to stop them bringing back big H?

Nah. It'll be at the head of a Kabal of Space Mongolian Dark Eldar, riding on a Primarch-sized Dark Eldar Jetbike.

It comes with rules to let you take a detachment of Dark Eldar with a Detachment of White Scars.

>REPENT MOTHERFUCKERS!

What do you think the Sanguinor is?
Dubs confirm, Horus returning. They've even got a canonical explanation of it, too: they can just say that one of the Horus clones that Fabius Bile made managed to survive Abaddon's purge of them and managed to grow to maturity within the Eye of Terror.

>horus returns
>so Abaddon can kill him (again) and proclaim himself the true Warmaster

Dubs fpbp

Lion back when? I'm getting way too old to be dealing with all this xeno loving Smurfs

It's cool DA boys get their daddy back, but I just want Khan back. But you just know that he's going to be absolutely fucking last.

I think GW might finally cut their losses with Abaddon and replace him with Lorgar

>Khan return
>He's now a Lord of War choice for Harlequins

fpbp /thread

i would be HARD

But we have his godlike ghost popping in and out of existence - how hard could it be to make the Sanguinor to take a body?

I'd prefer if it just stayed a roided up version of the Sanguinor - it'd just be more talkative. It'd still be essentially an Emprah daemon.

It's the only way we'll ever get new deldar models

>When the Dark Angels get their Primarch back and the Fallen Angels get their Primarch-killer back too
>Fallen Angels get all sorts of renegade/horus heresy/chaos-lite shit too
>maybe even get some Death Guard shit too from the horribly written Death Angels subplot in the BL books
>Yvraine the sue-goddess finds a way to make them "friends" and both factions become battle brothers because why not