I have a question for you Veeky Forums

I have a question for you Veeky Forums
If the Emperor was born from a bunch o' psykers on Earth combining their souls, then why didn't he just make more people like him?
I mean, it can't take like, ten billion psykers to make one Emperor, considering he was born circa 10,000 B.C. If there's enough psykers to burn a thousand a day, I think there's enough to make a few more emperors
In fact, why did he even need the Primarchs if he could do this? I think it's reasonable to assume he remembers the lives of those that make him up, since he was a way of safely reincarnating when the warp got too dangerous for lone souls.
Or did the warp just keep getting worse and worse as time went on, to the point that not even He reincarnate, or make more with His guidance?

What are your thoughts on this?

>Or did the warp just keep getting worse and worse as time went on

Yes, please actually read the source material before asking questions about it.

I know Slaneesh fucked things up for pretty much everyone in the galaxy, but I'm asking if the warp was so hostile that reincarnation was no longer an option
And besides, if anyone would be able to ward, say, a single room for the whole thing to happen in, I'd say the Emperor could. Pretty sure he did something similar with the webway, and the labs where he made the primarchs, though I suppose they were both breached

Reincarnation is possible just difficult and the emperor is much much stronger than he was previously now that a massive portion of the galaxy venerates him as a literal god.

>but I'm asking if the warp was so hostile that reincarnation was no longer an option
Yes. That's why they did it. I refer you back to

Now that you have realized how dumb the Emperor's origin story is, ask yourself this: why didn't the ELDAR make an Emperor?

The Eldar all could reincarnate, back in the day. And we get told time and time again that Eldar souls >>>>> human souls, with only the most powerful of human psykers burning brighter.

The eldar could have group reincarnated with half the dudes and still ended up with a superbeing easily 100 times as powerful as the Emperor, which would basically be unstoppable to the point of being able to slap around the chaos gods to such a degree it would be an absolute joke.

>why didn't the ELDAR make an Emperor?
They did. It's named Slaanesh, and it ran roughshod over then entire Eldar pantheon at once followed up by a fistfight with Khorne before burning out after wasting too much mojo.

All the murderfucking was already creating Slaneesh. If a bunch of Eldar mass-suicided, especially super powerful psychers, could have jump-started the creation of Slaneesh early and gotten their asses eaten out.

I think they were more focused on making fully warp-based gods, as opposed to the half-and-half that the Emperor was. Also, they were already pretty fucking advanced biologically, so I don't even know where the upgrades that would come with that would go.
And besides, Slanees pretty much WAS a fetish for dicking over the Eldar, so they probably wouldn't be able to get away with it in the same way.
They probably WOULD be able to do it with some kind of artificial womb connected to the infinity circuit, though.

Maybe it is just cultural? The Eldar still like their gods (even Khaine, since they haven't tossed all his shards into a star) where as the Emperor was made with the base assumption of "the gods are dicks, fuck them, we'll do them one better"

The eldar chose to reincarnate as Jokearo.

I'll take Slaanesh for $1000 Alex

The reason the old Magi killed themselves to make the Emperor is because they knew they only had a short window of time left before it was no longer possible for anyone.

>where as the Emperor was made with the base assumption of "the gods are dicks, fuck them, we'll do them one better"

and boy did that turn out like shit.

He was doing good up until everyone died

I only know random bitsd and pieces of this, but..

>If the Emperor was born from a bunch o' psykers on Earth combining their souls,
IIRC, they were mages of some sort, not just random psykers. Said mages would reincarnate on death, but the warp getting worse caused fewer of them to reincarnate each time, so they decided to do one last big mass-reincarnate into one person.

Even without the whole "he's keeping a big ass warp breach from opening right on Terra" thing, if he died there's a good chance he wouldn't be able to reincarnate this time.

Cause reasons n shit

>What are your thoughts on this?
GW has no idea how to write a godlike character that is supposed to embody the future of humanity that isn't a blue faggot usurper

except they did you down syndrome child.

Nope, the shaman of earth had a unique connection to the warp that the Eldar didn't.
They embodied the pure harmonious warp.

LORD OF ALL NOLDOR

> "Gods don't exist."

> Becomes a god.

> "FUCK."

>why didnt he just make more people like him
Why the fuck do you think he eats 1000 psykers every songle day u brainlet

That's the entire point of the Infinity Circuits

The Eldar have Ynnead gestating and Ynnead is supposed to be powerful enough to bitchslap/eat(?) Slaanesh and do battle with the other Chaos Gods so the Eldar can be reborn free from S/He Who Thirsts' predation on their souls. After every last Eldar dies.

The Deldar refusing to die makes this really hard though.

56%

What is Ynnead? Trebek.

There's already a dozen "read the material" posts in this thread, but I'll humor you since I'm bored.
1)Ynnead is literally an Eldar Emperor
2)In the source we're refering to, it was noted that the shamans, all however many "thousands" of them, were very powerful psykers with a "special" relationship with a side of the warp that is long since gone, a side of order. Yin to yang if you will. Given that the Emperor's greatest feat was overpowering the Dark Gods themselves and destroying Horus (granted, at the cost of his own biological immortality, thus requiring the Throne), this could be a measure of the nature of his power rather than a true measure of the extent of it. Ynnead could end up being a stronger pure power warp god. Who knows?
I personally like this version best, but I'm sure Carnac will come along shortly and it explain to me why it's less silly and more logical for chaos power to turn the Emperor into chaos kryptonite, or is it that chaos decided to empower chaos kryptonite? Either way, his power is from chaos and is proven to harm chaos just by invoking his name.
I forget the specifics though, BL is so inconsistent, but Carnac's concentrated autism will doubtlessly set me straight.