When are you going to turn to convert into Buddhism, user? Don't you want a society where Liberty, Equality...

When are you going to turn to convert into Buddhism, user? Don't you want a society where Liberty, Equality, Fraternity are the norm? Where Human and non-humans alike are equal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajñana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Don't you want a society where Liberty, Equality, Fraternity are the norm?
*Blocks your path* France is a Catholic country!

*blocks your path*

Esl here. My family practise shamanism. Not very religiously though, we just have a "shrine", every year we burn offering, my mother is the shaman and people come and see her. You get use to hiding in your room when stranger are inside your home. We tried converting into christianity, but it made the spirit jealous. Which in turn make mother very sick. I think we have a mutual respect for Christianity and Buddhism, and I prefer if you just allow yourself to see good coming from everywhere and not just one place.

>mfw

Have you thought about hiring adventurers to deal with the spirit? Who knows what it is up to? Just getting sick once might not be the end of it. Try posting a notice on a highway billboard.

-[infinity]

One does not convert to Buddhism, one adopts the tenets of Buddhism. One is always a Buddhist.

The Rohingya would like to respectfully disagree with your assessment of Buddhist tolerance.

neb puas yog Hmoob?

Yes, no very fluent in it though.

Me either; I'm meskas but I took a couple semesters in undergrad. Didn't stick real well, sadly. Anyways thought all that sounded pretty familiar heh

>Where Human and non-humans alike are equal?
NEVER

Yeah, no. Nobody's listening to you, Buddshit

Buddhists are generally tolerant

Evil in itself cannot be tolerated

And Islam is evil

To be fair, name one religion Islam shares lands with that doesn't end in bloody conflict.

Bit they aren't. Human life is superior to naga life.

Fuck becoming one with everything.

I like my individuality.

That is a childish semantic game.

I found that Jainism was more honest in its depictions of competing heterodox Hindu philosophies. Such dishonesty makes me skeptical of Buddhism as a whole. See as an example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajñana

Sure.

>Where Human and non-humans alike are equal?

What? Where does Buddhism say that you should treat a pile of rocks as equal to humans?

>The "life is miserable and all about suffering so your best hope is to.divorce yourself from life in order to gain oblivion when you die" religion.
Yeah, no thank you. I'd rather enjoy life and appreciate the great blessing and opportunity that is being born on this great, wide, and beautiful earth. Besides, Buddhism vilifies humanities greatest trait, that being the drive, passion, ambition, and drive to seek after concepts and states greater than themselves and thus improve oneself and determine your own existential purpose in the process.

>sword thrust through the thickest part of the armor

Buddhism teaches us not to accept evil.

Tbere is no one Buddhism. All modern schools have markedly departed from early Buddhism and prince Siddartha may not even have existed.

>anime
kill yourself

in case you didn't notice op's pic, he was trying to start a touhou thread instead of an actual discussion on religion

Hahahaha

>Don't you want a society where Liberty, Equality, Fraternity are the norm? Where Human and non-humans alike are equal?
How is that any different than what most of Christianity that isn't some backwards US Ultraconservative sect has to offer?

kill yourself pedshit

im not a foot fetishist, user

>Not adhering to Anarchy
The absolute State of this board astounds me to no end.

Anarchy is pure ideology. Tribalism and a need for order are based in human biology.

Good! Take a bath with a hair dryer.

hair dryers dry, i can't wash myself with one
it's even in the name, look

No, I want eternal strenght and beauty and would kill a billion children if that was what it took to become a gorgeous vampire woman.

The big innocent error of egalitarian philosophies is expecting others to have moralities and sensibilities equal to your own.

When a violent religion like Islam threatens you, you're going to get violent to defend yourself

Bathory old, your trips may be nice, but you are inferior Vampire.
Plus you can be both a viscous vampire while also being justified, honourable, and noble. Pic related was based as fuck

You say that now

DEUS VULT INFIDEL
WE WILL RETAKE LECASTIE

Why would a follow a philosophy which time and time again has buckled against the might of the prevailing ideology of the time? Theocracies, communism, totalitarianism, nationalism, each treated it as little more than a speedbump and even in its homeland it plays second fiddle to other faiths present.

These dubs just got me a PROMOTION!

>Visible pussy
You like to live dangerously I see

Because everything is a speed bump to those things you mentioned, including Christianity.