How outraged does a devil/baatezu get when you call them a "demon"?

How outraged does a devil/baatezu get when you call them a "demon"?

How infuriated does a demon/tanar'ri become when you say that they come from "hell," or refer to them as a "devil"?

Like calling a Japanese person Korean i imagine.
Thunder and fireballs

>that's actually a dude, isn't it?
>search it on danbooru
>1girl
>still skeptical
>check source on pixiv
>no tags one way or the other, but the artist seems to have a penchant for very flat girls and no traps

I guess I'll accept it, but...I mean, I like me some DFC, but this is taking it a little too far.

why would they even care

Does it matter how they react?

>"Ha ha, they think I'm a devil! Time to write up contracts I have no intention of keeping!"

>this is taking it a little too far
What are you, gay?

Flat chests work if girl has abs... if girl lacks abs, and is that flat... she may literally be a girl

>she may literally be a girl

Veeky Forums has reached maximum gay.

>Veeky Forums has reached maximum gay.
No that's /v/, Veeky Forums is still below Veeky Forums on the gay scale

The Blood War, presumably. Having some mortal hick confuse you for your worst enemy seems like it would be infuriating

He just said he likes Disgusting Flat Children, of course he's gay

Just mirin, no homo

>not noticing the hang on the ripped bra thing

Sheep is best

>being gay
Also, they got Oni wrong. One Piece A+B are the Oni horns

>that's actually a dude, isn't it?
If you need to ask such trivialities, you haven't been here long

>one piece type
it's called a fucking Oni

damn white people

>damn white people
Made by a nip though

"Satan type" is best.
Supringly the picture seems to be lacking backwards-pointing devil horns (like the "cover type" but pointing in the other way), despite those being relatively common. The standard 4e/5e tieflings are usually drawn with that type of horns.

it' the Greatest Of All Time

Both would probably use it at their advantage. As Said, a Demon will probably make you write contracts and a devil will probably make you think it wants mindless evil and destruction while actually you'll agree to a contract without knowing and forfeit your soul.

They changed the wording on purpose user.

yeah honestly if someone draw a cute woman and decided to say it has a penis, the fact you are attracted to it only means that you are attracted to cute woman. it's still funny to see some anons freaking out.

What's the phrase?
"I'm straight, not blind?"

This is a great quote. I feel they do that in anime a lot, it’s basically just an excuse to make some guys think they’re gay even though traps are basically drawn, act and voice acted by women. It’s basically cheating to just go ‘oh but they have a dick and are totally guys kek.’

>not Multiple type A
Just look how happy she is!

>agree to a contract without knowing
Oh no no, that's not how things are done. A proper devil would have you know there's a contract, but make you think it's irrelevant/somehow not binding despite it saying so/not a big deal/easily solved.

Note that default DnD Tiefling/4e Tiefling horns that dominate the forehead are not featured, because they are ugly as fuck. Good choice, Japan.

There's a board entirely dedicated to indoctrinating children into wanting to dress like girls and fuck men.
Yet /v/ or Veeky Forums is the most gay.

Yep

Cursed half horrors made from elemental sin should be ugly

That is a VERY puffy vagoo

There's already two oni types silly

Tanar'ri are described as being filled with uncontrollable rage all the time. So nothing changes.

Baatezu are basically always trying to be cruel and so act accordingly.

What I want to note with this is that both races are completely one-dimensional.

>What I want to note with this is that both races are completely one-dimensional.
Which is why Succubi are temptresses, glabrezu specialize in other kinds of tempting, marilith are noted for being skilled generals... Very easy to do those kinds of things while filled with uncontrollable rage.

>Yes, I only crave chaos and destruction!
>Sign this paper!
>So I can, uh, deface it with your inferior handwriting
>AND THEN DESTROY IT

Translate it yourself, if you're so great

The ones listed as 'oni' are actually 'demon', while the ones listed as 'one piece' are actually 'single horn'.

How mad does a Sikh get when you call him a Muslim?

How mad would you get for being called a nigger?

Top right is cute

Read: faces of evil. Then come back.

Not at all. They love it.

It means the prey knows nothing.

Easy meat.

Read Hellbound - The Blood War. Then fuck off.

Depends on what Demon/Devil they are, their involvement in the blood war, and if they've personal enemies from each side.

Best to use roll tables for Planar/Ally/Gate rituals.

>another thread in which OP references demon/succubus/monstergirl ostensibly in relation to D&D/pathfinder but posts anime image and asks irrelevant question which presupposes that demon is treated sympathetically, dogwhistling other anime posters to infest the thread and whine about waifuism

And yet, you're the only one whining in this thread. Really makes you think.

Why are you even arguing that the fiends are not one-dimensional? Did you understand these books? Can you even read?

They shouldn't exist in the first place

What setting/ruleset are we talking about?

In some they are the exact same thing, in others they're utterly different. Where are we in context for this argument?