Xeno-Human Diplomacy thread

Can't we all just get along? Why can't Tau, Eldar, and even the Imperium for once not have conflict and talk over things and trade peacefully?

And why do Eldar and Tau thirst for that BHC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYN9uHfWIJ0
youtu.be/QPeNOEdVmbc?t=1m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=pzuHxL5FD5U
youtu.be/eJiUfnIzbVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Oi ya Oomanz, Fishboyz and Panzies, we loves krumpin ya gud so come join us in Octarius!"

Why restrict this discussion to 40k? Seems pretty limiting for an otherwise interesting widely applicable topic

>So about the trade deal, we dont think it's currently up to standard with the GREATER GOOD
>What do you propose then?
>Well if you would just allow us to have shared "air" space, maybe a colony or two in a show of good will, and open borders we could agree. Come on we're peaceful and mean no harm the GREATER GOOD even has good in the name silly~.
and
>awkward silence
>.....Mon-keigh.....
>.....Xeno.....

The galaxy is the rightful clay of humanity.

Expand it how? What other aliens are you referring to?

>Do not worry about our methods, Gue'la. We are sure that you will find them most accepting.
>"Accepting how?"
>Why not give it a shot?
and
>Awkward silence and staring from the body top-to-bottom
>...Mon-keigh...
>...Filthy Xeno...

Would the Emprah, if he could be rejuvenated or something, be willing to form alliances with the Tau and Eldar, in order to fight everthing else?
Would this coallition fighting one enemy at a time be able to defeat at least one of the enemy factions, say the Dark Eldar or the Necron?
A military alliance against a common enemy is a good start for eventual trade agreements and more stable peace.

>The spoiler
The Emperors residual psychic emanations still make anything with a shred of good want to fuck him and by extension other humans.

But Mankind have Eldar in a leash, now.

Fish-people are still scratching their heads, trying to find out to where went an entire expansion sphere fleet.

>hooves
>hair
>evolved on plains

>fish

>Fish people
Better than Actual Eldar/Tau being called "Beautiful"

no more than 25 posts before /pol/shit is all over it.

>And why do Eldar and Tau thirst for that BHC?
This could almost have been a good thread, but you had to ruin it from the start.

>obvious fapbait thread
>good

If our glorious Primarch can get along with his aeldary gf, why can't the rest of Mankind?

Our Primarch is best primarch, he has made T H I C C eldari his queen.

Didn't people called the Tau fish because of the names of their vehicules?

Also, this may not be the best place to ask, but I heard rumors that human psykers were capable to get squig pets in the earlier editions. That is true?

Are you happy with bumping this thread so that the fanfiction-fags can shit the Eldar up with their shipping?

It seems more like tumblr-tier fanfiction thread now.

>Mad because Eldar women prefer superior BHC
The status of the Eldar male everyone.

>eldar shipping fags hate Eldar
Take note everyone. It should have been obvious from the beginning, but this fanfiction is only here to spite Eldar.

>taking someone else's fetish as personal offense
shiggy diggy, m8y

>personal offense
Protipp: despite the reaction image, I'm actually not an Eldar. Eldar are not real. But please keep responding with lel so supuhriar hooman cock xD which is pretty retarded if you consider Eldar lore
But I'm not expecting someone that enjoys this fanfiction bullshit to actually know anything about Eldar

In a futile effort to post something that it's not the usual shipping eldar vs anti-shipping eldar, I will post what would be the average negotiations in the different factions.

Imperium/Tau
>Why you Don't accept the Greater Good.
>Because my book says you are vermin!

Imperium/Orks.
>Get out of our fort, you greenskin!
>If ya did not want to get in a scrap, den why da zog ye put a big killy fort?

Chaos/Orks
>We don't want peace with you, we want you to fight something else!
>Da Mek want yer Titan gubbinz, so we'z gonna krup ye anyway.

Imperium/Eldar
>IN THE EMPEROR'S NAME!
>Do you even know your leader's name?
Or...
>Why there's a Dire Avenger here? I asked for the Farseer.
>Our leader finds you not worth the hassle to show in person.

Tau/Necron.
>Did you hear of the Greater Good?
>...[zaps the stupid youngling]

Chaos/Tau?

>FOR SLAANESH!
>Didn't we killed her?

Nids/Salamanders
>SKREEEEEEEEEE!
>WHAT?

Well, this is post 26 and your boogeyman still didn't came.
Maybe you should try to be a little less of an alarmist little bitch, user?

Instead we got various alternatives of
>muh dick
What an improvement.

I like that pic.

kek

It seems like the most peaceful diplomatic meetup between Tau and an Imperial

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Because it's fluff for a wargame and every faction needs an excuse to fight each other?

If Eldar ass is good enough for a Primarch, it's good enough for me!

Daily reminder that Eldar males are superior in every way EXCEPT the one that counts.

If Tau ass is good enough for a Custodian, it's good enough for me!

Reminder that blueberries are canon

>blood axe mercs
>kroot mercs
>3e Tau codex with Imperial diplomats visiting a Tau world
>some old Eldar(?) codex with an inquisitor living with the Eldar to get to know them
>youtube.com/watch?v=xYN9uHfWIJ0

Dare I ask what that filthy Xeno is doing with its hand?

I agree with this.

Why trade at all? Nothing exist that justifies interstellar trade other than pure data an interstellar entertaining unless you are in the business of building Dyson Spheres all over the place and you planet-crack planets into the dust and suck out all the hydrogen and materials of useless lonely stars.

Well clearly she's checking the suit systems on the built in maintenance screen inside the breastplate while operating the controls placed behind abdominal plates.

What did you think she was doing?

>Kitten: "THAT IS NOT FUCKING CANON!!!"

Didn't the whole Damocles Crusade start because some Ecclesiarchy priest didn't like all the border worlds being friendly with the Tau?

>What did you think she was doing?
Being a degenerate xeno as always and in need of extermination.

youtu.be/QPeNOEdVmbc?t=1m33s

Wow Kitten got a gf?

You didn't know Kitten and Shadowsun were dating?

I see the Imperial Navy is making strides towards better Tau relations.

>You didn't know Kitten and Shadowsun were dating?
Wait, they got back together?!

Emps is going to be disappointed at Kitten's shit taste.

She couldn't resist his "Greater Goods"

>some old Eldar(?) codex with an inquisitor living with the Eldar to get to know them
Inquisitor Czevak

>Czevak was infected with a Meme-Virus

>Nothing exist that justifies interstellar trade
Except you know, minerals and resources, which space to settle on is.

>pure data
You won't discover anything if you aren't looking. Genetic information is also data.

>crack planets into the dust and suck out all the hydrogen and materials of useless lonely stars.
Sure, if you are god you don't need to go anywhere.

>Sure, if you are god

youtube.com/watch?v=pzuHxL5FD5U

>Why do tau wenches always go after the human representatives? Aren't they supposed to be happy with their caste system?

>But Mankind have Eldar in a leash, now.

?

My brother of african descent.

Because xenos will compete for resources.

Plus, they're untrustworthy

Hey now, quit kink-shaming the Eldar. It's not their fault they enjoy being diet Slaanesh.

No, I mean I literally don't understand the statement haha. Clearly I've missed some recent lore or something

Big Bobby G got healed and bagged himself some prime Eldar ass. Turns out the easiest way to subdue the Eldar is to bang 'am. Who would have thought?

But I like Eldar. It's not my fault that most of Veeky Forums does nothing else but either turning them into one-dimensional waifus to please imperium-fags or thinking about exterminating them to please imperium-fags.

You mean the same bobby g that explicitly stated that he doesn't trust her?

It's Veeky Forums's fanfiction. Yvraine resurrected Roboute Guilliman so that GW can sell some new minis. Because they talked for two minutes without killing each other some people on tumblr and 1d4chan went apeshit with their fanfiction.

Someone should hire to play as Slenderman.

>unironically doing muh elves on Veeky Forums

Don't hurt yourself, my dude.

I don't know anything 40k, so thanks for the filename to help me figure out what the tall sexy blue people are called. I figured they had to be a specific subrace or something but I couldn't figure it out. I still can't find any cute art of them in particular but oh well. At least there is the OP.

>why trade at all?
I wonder what the price of Bitcoin is at in the 42nd Millennium.

The energy necessary for speeding up a ship to C and then slowing it down makes interstellar trade impractical unless you are willing to go the slow-way or you are in a hurry to finish a Dyson Sphere. No mineral justifies interstellar travel unless you are consuming whole planets for your industry.

>Sure, if you are god you don't need to go anywhere.

If you can reach interstellar distances, this is within your reach. Even more with automation.

>The energy necessary for speeding up a ship to C and then slowing it down makes interstellar trade impractical unless you are willing to go the slow-way or you are in a hurry to finish a Dyson Sphere. No mineral justifies interstellar travel unless you are consuming whole planets for your industry.

isn't this kind of moot since ships in 40k need to go through Space-Hell to get anywhere?

Not Tau ones.

Most of the non violent interspecies art in 40k seems to be about human/tau.

Although calling some of that as "non-violent" might be a bit premature.

>”Good luck, I’m in front of 8 space marines”

>Didn't people called the Tau fish because of the names of their vehicules?
Its due to warhammer fantasy. Since 40k is, or was just fantasy in space, when the Tau came out people looked to fantasy to see just who they were. Top choices was Nippon, and the fishmen. Fishmen was accepted, as they, and the tau both look unhuman, and, are blueish in skin tone.

He’d probably still be butthurt from the time Humanity’s xeno allies either fucked off or betrayed them

Sorry that I like a thing that you happen to want to degrade.

>I still can't find any cute art of them in particular but oh well
Because this isn't how they look at all.

Don't the Ultramarines already have a half eldar in their ranks?

Twenty or thirty years ago, rogue trader lore, outdated and never addressed again.

>Why trade at all? Nothing exist that justifies interstellar trade
Good fusion fuel.
Antimatter.
Those justify it because you can move enough of it cost efficiently due to how powerful it is.

>But muh dyson spheres
Fusion reactors > solar panels
Even if you have 1000 solar panels.

Necrons seem to be the race most eager to work together with humans.

Yassss, Tau Waifu superior, Eldar waifu a shit.

Yvraine has it bad for Bobby G, to the point her own people are questioning why is she being such a lapdog to the humans

Eternally bumped shit thread.

Oh I got news for you....

I heard of other Eldar getting understandably annoyed at her doing nothing for the Eldar itself, but not that there are any romantic feelings between them. Is there something from the newest novels I'm missing here?

Is this supposed to be evidence for anything? How about you post the last part of this little fluff blurb that spawned this fanfiction, you kow, the part where he says that he doesn't trust her?

The Dark Eldar hate her because her revival tore apart the Gate of Khaine, leaving most of their city in a deamon-infested hellhole until the Mandrakes made it their own territory.

Haemonculus hate her because not only she stole their monopoly of "revive people", but also she is one of the few who can perma-kill them.

Craftworlders are weary of them not only because of the fracture of Biel-Tan, but because she tends to ignore the prophecies, you know, the thing that kept them alive for more of 10.000 years.

And the Visarch in one book accussed her of slowing turning them in Guilliman's attack dogs.

If some kind of reworked lizardmen were introduced into 40k they'd probably get along fairly well diplomatically.

They really don't want anything apart from not having their worlds invaded and killing chaos wherever they can find it.

Problem with it would be that instead of having a 40k counterpart, several different 40k races got one or two of their defining traits each, so you'd have to rework them more heavily to make them feel unique again.

I mean why else would she do this? There was no apparent gain except helping an ally while putting at risk and sacrificing the lives of the much smaller Eldar faction.

Eldar shenanigans, the enemy of my enemy etc., maybe she has a plan all along, maybe Gullyman will tear the Imperium asunder with his new toys.

>And the Visarch in one book accussed her of slowing turning them in Guilliman's attack dogs
It seems so, I hope they kill her off she does some great trickery on the Imperium to make up for this bullshit. You think this shit would advance and Eldar would finally get one stop closer to their goals, but nah, let's do nothing for ourselves but help the posterboys.

>Tau/Necron
>"Was it something we said?"

youtu.be/eJiUfnIzbVM

And yet she is willing to sacrifice her warriors for him and he didn't said he didn't trust her, merely that they would only meet in the battlefield when it was convenient for her, which the rise of the ynnari proves very much wrong.

>Eldar shenanigans, the enemy of my enemy etc., maybe she has a plan all along, maybe Gullyman will tear the Imperium asunder with his new toys.