WTF Tabletop Players

Maybe it's a place for GMs and DMs to tell stories about the worst players they ever had, or just players that did incredibly insane shit to them.

I have a personal favorite for telling others about.

>Be me
>Start up a custom system game on Roll20
>Get three players
>Find a forth one
>Notice they sent an application
>Click the link
>It's an f-list
>Person is certainly male
>Character is female lycan
>Notice D&D stats and character
>Game is set in modern era without monsters
>Look at list of fetishes
>Knotting, biting, and it goes on and on
>Grimance
>Look at top of no list
>Condoms

Please lurk more.

Learn the culture you idiot.

He sent this as a character pic

Did you let them in anom? I bet you did.

;)

I thought it would be funny if I did. I was wrong.

They dropped out after two sessions and then tried to use me as a resource for their own campaign, during my own game.

What a loser.

Looks like they were knot messing around.

I guess you could say they bit off more then can chew.

It's funny because they probably get railed by werewolves or smth idk

>Knot messsing around

How did I not think of that?

a solid player, great addition to any table

Go on?

goddammit Biggie
We call "terrible players" (and GMs alike) "That guy" btw

I didn't want to spound like a spoonie or projared fanboi

Do we even have a that guy thread up? I kind of like lurking those, but I don't see any for shit.

I was hoping this would be that... but apparently' no.

I've got one for you, except it's the worst GM I ever had.

>Be me, head DM for our local DnD club

>The president decides to run a module, I approve bla bla bla

>Over the course of the campaign president favors circle of fanboys that stroke his ego, generally giving them broken as hell shit at about level 5.

>Flash forward to a semester's worth of weekly sessions, currently playing a level 12 Fighter w/ Gunslinger Archetype.

>President decides he doesn't like me due to calling him out on several things from blatant stolen valor to just straight up lying about his life.

>Randomly drops me, alone, in a pit with a TORRASQUE. With no exits, only a 20 foot drop above.

>Suddenly remember I have the cloak of mistwalking due to scumming it off one of his buttbuddies.

>Proceed to walk out of the cavern, through the literal mountain whilst half the table flips off the president in rejoice as the party fighter lives to... Well right another day.

Yeah popularity of those threads just kinda died for some reason?

Let's hope it's because people are getting more good experiences

>play with only one group these days
>close group of uni peeps who have been playing for years
>never have anything to contribute to That Guy

I still don't know how I failed to understand the culture around here.

I've seen a thread about a character called something cockingson and that did well.

So his buttbuddies were flipping him off?

One of them did, being a DM himself he knew it was with the intention of killing me off.

I got one. Not the best storyteller outside of RPs and RPGs.

>Be me
>Be looking for new players for experimental new campaign setting.
>Get three players
>Setting is first world and players are cops
>Two players are trainees and one is about to become a detective.
>Detective wannabe sits by trunk of car where the shotgun is kept while trainees knock on door
>Attempt to find kid selling dope turns into shooting spree
>Lead player is about to shotgun surrendered perp
>I warn his ass
>He does it anyways
>Players examine location and find tons of conspiracy clues, journals, tips, tricks, pools of automatic STENs and super old revolvers
>Players end up getting arrested
>Plan out exciting prison break for them
>Player goes missing three days before game
>Other player says something like "Fuck you" your game sucked, we've been talking about you for days, why didn't you stop us getting arrested.
>Metaporicly was having my cock sucked by all three of them the entire game till the end
>Decide players who play as police, will act like actual fucking police and kill people who aren't a threat.

So you mean to tell me, they tried to pull a training day. That's what they get

>a training day

I don't get the reference?

IMDB Training Day. Go look it up.

I have one semi-bad experience at the moment. It's just a simple That Guy though.
>Decide to try playing a TTRPG again with board game buds
>Last experience went unfavorable, as a first time GM made some blatant mistakes I learned from.
>That Guy wants to DM a system none of us know
>Throw out the point how he's too fucking lazy to read a 4 page instruction booklet of a board game that HE wanted to play and bought
>Decides to not do it but still wants to play and says I should do it since I'll put the work in
>Group has "the talk" with me saying how I went wrong which I already realized upon reflection which is reasonable
>Say I'll do it but attendance has to be consistent since there are only 3 players and 1 gm, a 2 player game is kinda lame
>Fast forward a month after reading the core, building a custom setting within this game's theme, making the big bad and a few custom races along with the ones that are established
>That Guy flaking out constantly, attendance is less than half the games held, not for good reasons, he just hangs out with other friends
>Doesn't take it seriously and makes meta references outside of world as jokes for his motives in game
>Honestly just pissing me off but luckily we got another friend of a friend to fill in and provide us a place to play that isn't a loud ass LGS

So I guess that's the plus side? But fuck, flaking for an actual reason is something, but he's just chasing pussy and fucking off with other people.

I did. It's a movie about cops who are assholes.

Is that the reference?

One is noob, one is detective, they do horrible shit?

Ctrl+S dude.

Sadly on mobile

And the game was his idea...Damn

I think I got one... Let me try...

>Be me
>Be looking for fucking players
>It's a backup game set in what is like Afganistan
>Fourth or fiveth party so I am stupid
>Get quiet guy who only shoots people
>Vet ten people in one morning
>Half of them try to bring their drwarfs into Afganistan
>Realize no one is reading the listing
>Talk to two younglings for three hours
>Have them try to setup characters but take hour or longer each
>Have one try to play a girl scared of a gun that doesn't exist
>Have other try to get a katana and whine
>Lose all other players but them in two games
>Kill off campagin and start over

Dude, seriously. Lurk for a couple more months, then post. And get rid of tripcode and name.

>A couple more months

We have a thread that is literally about if anyone has played a prince and we have another one about a player being something cockingston in a campaign with female DM and players.

You are such a normie

That has nothing to do with your trip. Drop it, dude. It adds nothing to the discussion. You don't need it. You're already adding to the conversation.

And you still manage to stand out like a bald cock at a feminist rally.

Just because I don't need it, doesn't mean it's not something to get rid of. I have a very bad feeling about this.

>Be me
Stop, why do Redditors do this shit? And the other guy is right, there's no reason for a trip.

What are redditors?

I've got one more

>Be me

>Running a club game of Shadowrun

>Gain about six players, two of which are on and off, no big deal.

>Start off from a previous campaign that the players were part of, with my previous player having been kidnapped.

>That guy of the party spends three in game days preparing a literal bandolier of TNT for extra damage.

>Party finds where their friend is being held, decides to stealth run it with a ransom diversion.

>When it comes to the final showdown session only three people show, That guy, street sam, and aspected magician.

>Deal goes completely FUBAR, shots are fired and people are downed due to sheer bad luck with rolls.

>That guy is the only one left standing

>Literally pitches bandolier of about 30 lbs of TNT only about 30 feet and proceeds to detonate.

>Player who happens to be a USMC vet explains to him what that's a bad idea... that guy still does it.

>Has to hold back the rest of the party from lynching him

you don't have to start with ">Be me" for any other reason than looking like a faggot redditor.

Just drop it.

Wait, I have another

>Be me
> Start game set in Pakistan
> Have girlfriend playing
>find four new players
>one of the player characters fucks my girlfriends character
>kill game
>dump that bitch

You do understand those are two separate people right?

To be fair it is completely redundant to state that the person writing the post was the one to experience the contents of the post However, it just makes it easier to filter out plebs.

I learned this from fourchan....

Fuck this entire thread.
I hope you cancerous fags are having fun.

This thread sucks

Just like any thread that isn't a general about a certain central topic like a RPG system or a specific game (that isn't MTG)

It's always bitching about critiquing others on how they should do things and how their way is the right way compared to how OP is doing something. This thread wasn't even about how someone played a game, this was over a trip.

I can tell you have been here for awhile and are salty.

It could be worse. This could be your thread.