Sorry Boys, the Position of BEST PRIMARCH has been filled

I'm sure there's plenty of room in the PDF for all the runner-ups.
>heh, nothing personnel, kid

I'll take this over Russ.

Arthas?

FIRST LEGION, BEST LEGION

AND IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST YOU'RE LAST

Looks like you didn't get that Warmaster job you were looking for. Good luck trying next time!

Wolves, take note. This is how you burn.

>didn't get to be warmaster
>didn't get to be emperor's executioner
>didn't get to be Praetorian of Terra
>didn't get beautiful angel wings
The Lion BTFO

That feel when Horus actually used to look like a nice friendly guy.

Horus was a pretty swell guy in Horus Rising. Shame that False Gods ruined that.

>Sorry Boys, the Position of BEST PRIMARCH has been filled.
I think, this is the picture you wanted to post.

>mfw when Lion El "brown hatter" Johnson thinks he's best Primarch

>None of this faggots came back from the death to save the Imperium

with their qt Eldar waifus

How can a threa be so wrong.... I'm going to need two bolters for all this heresy

Ah yes, the "my primarch is better than your primarch" thread. Sign me up.

I heard that the position is open again.

>Iron cage
Go home and be a family man

"He would make us Ultramarines in red armour"
Fuck you, Guilliman.

>MFW when I do blood angels better than Sanguinius

Your new jet back boys don't even do close combat you big girls blouse

Don't be mad that your space marinelets have to compesate for something

Primarch fucking shits

russ did prospero, so fuck him

fuck you edgelord, viulkan is the best primarch
VULKAN LIVES

Go get roasted by Dorn.

?

Based Dorn

Wow Dorn is a retard. Is he really that butt hurt that the custodes have done exactly what the emperor wanted of them? Valdor should've slapped his autistic cousin.

So Dorn is a meathead and Custodes are proven to be better not by their own virtue but by horrible BL writing?
Is there a single Primarch that hasn't been ruined by BL yet? Alpharius maybe?

>Warning!
>You must at least conquer 300 worlds to be able to complain.
>Good day Valdor.

Why should bodyguards and envoys conquer? It's not their job.
Gotta remember that the Primarchs ruined the Imperium.

That's the point that Dorn was making. The custodes are just meat robots that can only do their one job because that's all the emperor made them for. They can't think beyond whatever the emperor wished, and he's not infallible.

I'd rather trust Big E than
>dude magic pain glove lmao
>dude Iron Cage lmao

Agree, Corax.
Survived Isstvan, led his legionaries to safety.
Best Primarch.

And look at where that trust got you. You probably would have been part of the 90% that died for a meaningless battle trying to fight off demons in the webway.

10,000 years later, the Imperium is a shithole because the only people on his level never questioned his choices.

>subordinates doing exactly as ordered instead of chimping out
Figured such a concept would be too big for a primarch sympathizer to understand

>Not understanding the concept of a devil's advocate.

>literally dindus

It's okay, maybe the custodes will be able to comprehend their failures in another 10,000 years.

Primaris actually do though. At least in the fluff.
Lo and behold, Primaris went RIP AND TEAR on Alpha Legionnaires, and poor Corbulo was kinda bummed about it,he went and told Dante. It's in the Codex. It was obvious that SOMETHING was going to happen.

Not an argument

What are you talking about? The custodes were assassins, bodyguards, philosophers, and so much more than just a soldier. You don't know what you're talking about.

Show me the artwork they created. Show me the philosophy they followed that wasn't already created by the emperor 20,000 years ago. They were assassins because it let them excel at their bodyguarding.

They were slaves. If not in body than in mind. They could never go against the decree of the emperor because that was designed out of them.

>Be the Legio Custodes
>Do your job as the Emperor commands >Fight endless hordes of daemons. Lose thousand of warriors trying to save His most important project ever because Magnus (and Horus) screwed up everything.
>Be criticized by the most super-loyal of the primarchs because you did your job
>Said primarch having done absolutely nothing during the Heresy but fortifying the Sol system again and again and again
>Because it was his job as the Emperor commanded
Woah didn't expect Dorn to be such a massive jerk.

Sorry OP but that spot is already taken.

Just like they burned Prospero?

>10,000 years later, the Imperium is a shithole because the only people on his level never questioned his choices.
The Chaos gods and Horus did nothing wrong I guess ? Because no Horus Heresy --> No Magnus screwing everything --> No Webway war, etc.

At least they had an excuse for being so autistically loyal. The Primarchs and their legions destroyed entire human civilizations that refused to join the Imperium because some of them blindly shared the Emperor's "unity justifies anything" thing while having more free will. Dorn was THE exemplar of that faith, the Fists killed millions of non-compliant humans because he believed it was the price to pay. Because he trusted the Emperor.

Dorn himself should have critizised his father's methodes and plans way earlier. He didn't or followed them nevertheless. Blaming Valdor for trusting their master just as he did is hypocrisy of the highest magnitude.

The Culling of Caliban?

Poor, poor Curze.
I hate Sanguinius now after the new book. He should have brought Curze back to Terra. He might even have fought on the loyalist side in the siege.

yeah but who is the best loyalist primarch?

Name?

Ruinstorm.

Khan. He was probably the most mentally sound loyalist.

No

I love this guy

vulkan

Lion

lion is a bitch, only vulkan

But Vulkan was a nigger. Literally a magic negro.

Vulkan Jobs to orkz lel. Plus Curze bullied him like the little girl he is haha

but he's the only likable primarch, despite beeing nigger

Sweet opinion faglord.

curze is 14 year old edgelord. also VULKAN LIVES nd kurze is dead

Curze is so next level he let himself die. Vulkan is a weak beta and dies whenever the wind blows.

we all know that vulkan would be better regent of imperion than girlyman

all traitors are for fags, and only dorn and vulkan are good primarchs

He might as well have been a European guy with onyx black skin, he is not African.

Also, pic related is best Primarch, no disputing.

remind me again, who was the ONLY primarch that the emperor trusted with his most secretests secrets? oh yeah, this guy

I felt he was more likable in False Gods prior to the coma. In Horus Rising, he felt pretty douchey to me.

I just liked how he was humble before Erebus showed up. Example being him bowing to the admiral that was stunned.

Vulkan only lives because he's a perpetual.
It's his only redeeming quality.

Fags of the highest level. Bobby G is better than Vulkan and Dorn got out smarted by turbo so he's trash tier.

I felt he was too nice on the first books
he turned too evil too fast for it to feel coherent

y'all dornfags remember when nathaniel garro made him stand down right after teleporting to his vessel?

You're pretty pathetic, do you realize this?

>iron cage
>supposed to be the Iron Warriors magnum opus
>fluff explicitly states that despite having every advantage the IW lacked the resolve and self-sacrifice to finish off the Fists
>Fists were slowly turning the tide when Guilliman arrived and broke up the brawl

Coming from the fatso triggered this is comical

Coming from the under-aged Nazi wannabe.

>underage nazi
Okay fatty lol

And now you've learned why you don't respond to trolls. You gave him the two things he was looking for, attention and butt-hurt. Worst case the guy is just a retard and you've avoided talking to an idiot after all.

The difference is that Dorn is CAPABLE of hindsight. Capable of looking back and think about the choices he made. The Custodes either will not or simply cannot.

Glad you could bake it, Luther.

In hind-site, I was the true retard.

Girlyman still sucks

See? Even Sanguinius was so jelly of the Leo's helmet he had to go and get those garish, garish wings-many such cases!

Alpharius

Amen brother

They can. Valdor explicitly says he thought the primarchs were a mistake he should have warned the Emperor about. Custodes are supposed to be His counselors and are free to give their opinion but Big E always have the final word. They aren't brainless, they assume He makes the best choice using every information He has, that's why Valdor is so bitter about his choice to remain silent about his concern regarding the Primarch project.

>Best primarch
For ants, I assume ?

curze is pussy ass bitch

You're a special kind of stupid.

>It is also a hammer

what?

>Khan
everyone forgets the Khan...except for you.

may you find glory on your hunts.

Leave horus to me!

I like it. It really adds to his betrayal to know that he was probably one of mankinds greatest assets, all the best aspects of the emperor without the arrogance. Makes the sting of his failure all the sweeter.

Move out of the way cat boy.

Omae wo mu shindeiru

>MFW conquered only one planet.
>MFW it was Terra.
>YFW it's worth ten times more than Dorn's backwater shit planets.

Dorn BTFO harder than the iron cage

Fuck off you filthy subhuman

VA Director: once more, please. In Mongolian this time.