Is it dying?

Is it dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i7cVQQ2DdIM
news.bitcoin.com/russian-presidential-candidate-legalize-bitcoin-cryptocurrencies-russia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have three days at most to tether up. This shitcoin will get shorted into oblivion after the holidays. ETH will lose only 50% of what BTC loses, but it will still be a lot.

Yea. Thankfully.

You have three days at most to BTC up. This coin will get pumped into the moon after the holidays. ETH will gain only 50% of what BTC will gain but it will still be a lot

You know I'm right, deep down.

Is bitcoin having hard times crossing the current roof?

Why? isn't normies putting all their money into this?

Are you fucking retarded?

You know you're wrong, deep down.

Yes.

No
Look at all the top shit coins where the market cap is mostly contained
They all peaked in Satochi months ago.
Even ripple is below their ATH back in may.
If the bulk market cap is below thier highs what this tells you is the market below is being flooded with shitcoins.
None of these shitcoins have proven their worth.
While the top shitcoins which have more or less proven their worth have all topped out months ago.
It is all speculation.

It will if it takes too much time to get to ATH desu. Today most holders are in it for a quick profit, if the profit don't come or come too slowly they will gtfo.
Right now it seems too me that it's dying, and the only reason it's not already crashing hard is occasional big money pumps, like the one we had 2 hours ago.

Because the network is being held hostage by chinese miners. It's impossible to reach consensus for changes to the network when the people who operate the network have a vested interest in keeping TX times slow and mining fees high. The fundamental principle of the proof of work has made miners adversarial to their own currency's consumers and for that reason it is doomed to die.

Check up on Masternodes and especially XMCC. Masternode will be the buzzword of 2018.

>itt, people who have less than 1 BTC talk about how BTC is dying for sure

of course not, 20k 2017 EOY

Not really. It's just bearish right now.

I would probably sell if it reaches 14500-14700 in the next couple days.. I think there's one more big drop.

Yup. The transaction fees are a big deal to them because $20 is a month's salary in India.

We will slowly crash for at least until the end of 2018 before rising consistently for years. Until we hit 5k per bitcoin The main bubble will last a year and we will hit 500k before the bubble "pops" again

>he doesn't know about the January effect

Oh shit that is selfish as fuck so the miners actually want to keep the high feeds as fuck? they are condemning BTC to death doing this, besides the network is slow as fuck

I had also heard about China being the place where almost all the BTC miners are seated

What about XMCC?

Low supply, i like that

not yet, but it's afraid

Kek no my friend were doing this

you seriously think you can predict BTC's price action for the entirety of 2018? fucking idiot

>Right now it seems too me that it's dying, and the only reason it's not already crashing hard is occasional big money pumps, like the one we had 2 hours ago.

Wales keeping BTC on life support while they scope all those shitcoin profits?

Screencap it bitch

Let's fucking hope so.

The Altcoins are superior in nearly every way except for legacy and brand name.

At this point BTC could declare 8MB blocks and abandon LN and every holder will be grateful to them forever.

I was having a conversation with someone who just recently got in to bitco in and when I told them I sold at 19.5k he thought I was crazy. Tol d him altcoin were the future of crypto. Give him examples of coins more tech advanced than bitcoin. Tells me I'm wrong and bitcoin i s going to a million soon. Explain yo him more examples of why bitcoin is night right now and in the future it won T exist because it don't serve a purpose. He repeats himself. Bitcoin is going to a million. It's retarded how these normies think.

lmfao, what was this from?

>I was having a conversation with someone who just recently got in to bitco in and when I told them I sold at 19.5k he thought I was crazy. Tol d him altcoin were the future of crypto. Give him examples of coins more tech advanced than bitcoin. Tells me I'm wrong and bitcoin i s going to a million soon. Explain yo him more examples of why bitcoin is night right now and in the future it won T exist because it don't serve a purpose. He repeats himself. Bitcoin is going to a million. It's retarded how these normies think.

Ur both newfags.

Bitcoin is a dying whale and completely not practical. Lost my wallet key -> I'm fucked.

Altcoins are lipstick on the btc pig.

Both are gonna crash in a few days.

BITCOIN HAS ALMOST FULLY RECOVERED
FIAT SHILLS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

I know when btc crashes so do alts. Not a newfriend newfag.

I sold all my xrp and holding 34 bitcoins right now waiting for it to explode. tether up your ass faggot. Bitcoin is king, dont let cashies convince you otherwise.

and bitcoin cash will rise from the ashes and all of you retards that are gonna be surprised posting pink wojaks and justd memes us whales will be laughing to the fucking bank. you really think a token that cost 50 dollars to move and it take 3 hours + would ever hit a million? your an idiot I would use western union its cheaper. Bitcoin cash is true fork and will continue on as true chain blockstream tried but bitcoin cant be stopped satashoi isn't dumb hard forks are there for a reason

>$20
Looks like someone has never made a real transaction with btc

you arent still holding are you?... ffs man I got out at 17 after only holding for 5 weeks. When you have half the media saying bubble it has to pop.. it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy weather you want it to or not.

At this point I won't be surprsied if Ripple takes first place.

Then the banks won

>implying banks will use ripple

ROFL

I don't get why people say that the banks will win then. I mean XRP is currency that's owned by banks, sure, but we'll still have all the others.

Anyone that has been in crypto for more than 6 months can understand that there are cycles to the market. BTC pumps, Alt coins dip —> Alt coins pump, BTC dips. Hope you all prepared for the next BTC pump, it’s coming within the next 2 months. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

You really buy the story of cashies that btc is impractical and is going to fail? Do you even realize how many people work/contribute to btc? You think your shitcoin with 3 devs is going to fix problems bitcoin is facing? Amazing how in a few weeks people went from believing in btc to thinking it's dead. It's retarded.

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE RETARDED.

CHINESE MINERS TRIED TO PREVENT THIS SITUATION: THEY PUSHED FOR BIGGER BLOCKS FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS BUT BITCOIN CORE INSISTED ON 1MB WITH THEIR REDDIT KEKARMY:

BITMAIN IS BEHIND BECASH.
THEY
WANT
LOW
FEES

they know their business model (sha256 miners) is dead if bitcoin doesn't work.

You guys really think bitcoin is going on another moon mission?

>*changes a constant value in the code*
>behold the future!
fuck off scamcoin shill
not saying that btc is any good, tho

It's crazy how a week ago everyone was posting pink wojaks talking about how it was obvious all along that BTC, with 100s of thousands of unconfirmed transactions and huge fees, was going to crash.
And everyone was saying "watch out, it will recover a bit, looking like a "return to normal" but then it will really crash."
Now we're here--two days after a warning signal where btc dropped under 12k--and no one is willing to entertain the possibility that a strong correction is coming.
I'll be a little bitter in the next week if I genuinely miss out on +10% or something by being in Tether. But you all will be VERY bitter about losing 50% of your portfolio if it does dump, which I think it will.

Heh, I won't say you didn't warn me

youtu.be/i7cVQQ2DdIM

watch user and be educated.

>it’s coming within the next 2 months

i don't know man, feels like it could happen any fucking minute again. holding alts feels waayyy to comfortable right now, last time i felt this comfortable it ended in tears.

Make the correct choice when cashing out

>i don't know man, feels like it could happen any fucking minute again. holding alts feels waayyy to comfortable right now, last time i felt this comfortable it ended in tears.

if btc crashes then how will you sell for fiat. you need to convert to btc first and oh look it's value is shit. network might be clogged too.

Bitcoin wasn't even supposed to be 10k until last week originally. All of you anons who are panicking are just greedy. We are well above the appropriate BTC price right now.

huh thats funny.. I was shilling the fuck out of this coin when I jumped in hoping to get the most out of it before it popped, I think most intelligent people were too. I was posting almost every night on /b/ with pic related just seeing how many suckers I could get to jump on board.
And as for warning signs it was showing for weeks, as we were having 3k swings.

>shitcoin with 3 devs
This is a core propagandas lie.
There are 5 large teams working on Bitcoin Cash. Nchain among others (craig wrights company)

They (bitmain, Ver, coinbase, Craig wright, Nchain, Bitcoin unlimited) are spending big dollars on development and scaling and work with several ivy league universities for independent studies.

They will create scaling solutions, gift them to the Bitcoin cash project for free, and thereby prevent other coins from outright implementing their inventions.

They will go at this like ruthless businesses, which is why they will win

*they will patent their scaling inventions

No, it was already dead when it was infected with the Svirus. It just didnt stop moving.

That isn't necessarily true, it depends on whether people cash out into FIAT or not.
>any one who's been in crypto for more than 6 months
Newfag detected

that's not what i meant, and you do realize almost every alt has ethereum pairs? surprise surprise, you can cash out ethereum too.

dude honestly you should look into BCH you are so uninformed its funny.

Literally all large bitcoin companies are backing bcash. Its just the reddit hodl crowd and core devs who are spouting that FUD

Got out at 13k last night, set the buy for 10.6k.
Now I gotta wait out this pump

>Are you fucking retarded?
a better question is are you ?

the important thing about masternodes is that instead of proof-of-work mining you have initial investment masternodes that, while connected to the internet and verifying tx with simple math, pay a hard-coded amount to the masternode owner.

put 1000 XMCC into a masternode, print 2 XMCC a day, soon 5 a day.

guess what? I did. I bought bch and got dumped. Told my friends, didn't believed me, got dumped as well. surprise!

I had higher hopes from Veeky Forums. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency. Most new money coming will go to bitcoin.

Can't wait for this guy to post his red wojack on new years morning.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

I don't know what is there endgame, only thing I can tell from the graph is that some people, coordinated or not, are doing what they can to keep bitcoin alive.
It my have something to do with avoiding bitcoin to kill the alt market with its fall.

when people are asking "is bitcoin dead?" you can expect a pump soon

This. If you open up coinmarketcap and you see BTC-based currencies in the green in the top 100----then BTC isn't dying. If every single coin in top 100 except for Ripple is in the red while BTC is dropping largely in price---then you can start to worry.

>hurr durr I didnt make immediate profits this coin must be shit
fucking lel you will never make it

BCH is a long term hold since its one of the 3 coins with future

Keep in mind a lot of people heard about crypto over Christmas, but it takes like two or three weeks to get verified and put money in.

Nope

HOLD BNTY fucktard

its been less than a week of trading

fuck off, I have a better long term hold and I'm 4x already, lmao

Ripple is not even a coin and somehow it's $2 so stop trying to use reason in crypto.

This mothafuka is 100000 percent right

>XRP is currency
You are everything wrong with this board normie

SELL ME UR BAGS ITS GONNA PLUMMET ILL SAVE U

wow 4x such gains

t. started with 50k in 2013 you do the math

Watch a see a fucking newb do chart analysis using a linear chart..

This. Bitcoin is super duper and doesn't use linear market psychology. It is super duper and will reach 9 million by 2017

good for you, I'm staying the fuck out of any bitcoin flavor

Max Kaiser is predicting $30k in Feb and $100k in April.
Who to believe. A newb making youtube videos about TA that doesn't even know to use a LOG chart or a guy with his pulse on Russia and that knows that Titov, one of the biggest crypto holders on Earth may become president of Russia..

Go trade your shit coins newb

>4x in the biggest bull market.

You could've done that in the past two weeks easily if you had a brain. Fucking retard.

These are the same people that say physical Bitcoins are being held in a locked bunker in the Alps.

1. Lightning network goes live
2. Sovereign wealth funds start adding bitcoin publicly
3. Corporates start holding bitcoin for optimal cash management policies
4. #bitcoin > $50,000

Fine, it's an excel sheet in control of the banks. Why is this bad for the other cryptos?

Oh yeah it's a conspiracy

news.bitcoin.com/russian-presidential-candidate-legalize-bitcoin-cryptocurrencies-russia/

And then you wake up

Wow what a come-back. Brilliance.
Tell me the alternative.

Thats a fractal of the autumn move isnt it

Doesn't mean it won't bounce back up late Jan

BTC/USD Price will go a little like this
BTC $14k > $28k >
Project Lightening > $48k > $96k >
World Domination.

>Max Kaiser

When it takes DAYS to make a transfer and during that time Iose half the value. And they charge me hundreds of dollars for the pleasure. Then fuck yeah it's dead. Once normies get/got in and saw how long the wait time was, they nopd the fuck out. No one has time for that shit.

>he really doesn't know about the January effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_effect

Here's what Bitcoin price will do when we repeat our last 40% dip in BTC

$75k here we come!

Oh man that is certainly a legit mathematical proof
Just bought 100k

>Max Kaiser

That's from 2014,
and he was 100% right.. vs your sarcasm :)