If you get this under $1 consider yourself blessed by the gods

got in at 0.09 (2x ico price). I can't wait to be rich

i like how you fgts always post it moons after the fact

2 weeks ago it was ~3550. Last week it broke 4k barier and today it breached 6k.

0x doesn't have one huge moon spike, it keeps increasing constantly.

This is my poorfag portfolio. I'm confident in making at least x3 from this in near future.

Chad portfolio t b h

That's a lie. Anons shill this every day. Regardless of price. I see at least 4-5 ZRX threads daily. Some just get no replies and go straight to archive so no excuse. Also, this shouldn't need to be shilled. You should just know.

consider this your tuition fund

getting in at the price now (~87 cents) almost seems like its too late to make it.
only 1k 0x feels bad

Actually I have been posting this coin for 2 months now but nobody was paying attention. Now I see some of you posting it in here.

I guess you are catching up.

If you own 0x you will soon get dividends for every transaction that goes on in the crypto space. It's a billionaire coin.

I am not shitting you. You are given a chance to literally "own the house" while the rest are trying to figure out which coin will pump.

If he adds link it's literally a do not touch for one year Chadfolio

do you have those tasty 0x infographics user?

Elaborate on the dividends. Didn't they say it was going proof of stake?

Dividens are added to the wallet automatically? How does this shit work?

>assuming anyone gives a shit about 0x
you act like it's already mass-adopted by every system
no one is using it but some shitty zero volume sites

Sorry, I changed it up a bit, got out of XLM and into REQ. I'm putting the rest of my savings in a few days and I recon that REQ will be more expensive than XLM at that moment (it will reach 1$ faster than it and I'll still be able to get on XLM since it will prob go sideways for a few more days).

This

Despite this i own33k

There are no dividends, lets make that clear - but as the volume of ZRX-based transactions increases the price should go up naturally

You're gonna make it

>no one is using it but some shitty zero volume sites

There are people out there that truly believe this, and are this short sited. Don't be one of them user. Unless you hate money.

>Dividends

News to me and I'm in since ICO. Source?

ETHFINEX was literally just launched. Existing bitfinex members can use it but sign ups only start for normies Jan 15

said in every one of these threads
never once articulated why you believe what you do because you read a line somewhere that "every single transaction" will use 0x and fell for it without any actual explanation or reasoning
enjoy your bags

Get some link. When the announcements with swift come out some time q1-q2 it will never be under 40 bucks again

Ethfinex not even using 0x yet

Thanks man, I'm just a student from 2nd world country who decided to put in 90% of his savings into crypto. Started with ~1300$. My goal is to make at least 30-40k$ by the end of 2018.

I'll add additional 250 euros and my dad will loan me 1000 euros, I plan to put that money into some more ZRX, XLM and REQ.

Are you sure? All of shilling and fudding is kinda putting me off, and the problem is I'm diversifying too much for that little money.

No....I have no bags. Only gains.
0x will be the protocol on which all dex will be built upon, ZRX will be the fees. It's literally just a matter of time before dex is standardized and ZRX is THE fee that will be paid on every fucking trade on said platforms. This has barely gotten off the ground, but in a few years every exchange is going to need a shittton as it will be the standardized dex fee. Watch the fucking devcon talk. I don't need to spoonfeed you. I feel like you're mad you don't understand the protocol and why it is literally the future desu~
Unless someone comes up with a better protocol which is unlikely given the team and the work that's already been done.

Stay far away from link

Get 10% of folio. Consider high risk high return.

But ZCL for Bitcoin Private fork of you want one month gains.

That's all the free money I'll give out for now.

what does it meme?

THIS IS BULLSHIT

I actually own since August and have read every single paper about 0x protocol, I've seen you posting this bullshit every now and then, I dont know why but stop spreading fake information, it wont do any good to the project and you will attract pajeets and weak handed shitcoiners, which then will start talking shit about ZRX.

just to make it clear: YOU DONT GET ANY DIVIDENDS FOR OWING ZRX.

kek