Is XLM just gonna go sideways forever?

is XLM just gonna go sideways forever?

Hope so, and hope it even trends down to another good buy opportunity.

i hope so i need to buy more xlm

it could be worse, you could be holding iota bags

it's up 50% from like 3 days ago wtf are you on about

Nah just until tomorrow. Final day of the clearance sale.

im talking about SINCE the 50% increase, user

Nibba it's +9% right now after doing a +50% and being one of the only coins that didn't get JUSTed more than -10% yesterday.

t. been in cryptos for one month max

rome wasn't built in a day maddafaka

trying to sell my kidney, thats gonna take some time, hope xlm is still under 1$ then

fuck this pajeet shitcoin, its shilled here 24/7 and just goes down or sideways

selling 100% of my holdings and I suggest you all do the same

It JUST mooned the other day. You should just be happy it's maintaining that price for now.

lol, you're going to miss the next ripple.

stellar at 5 bucks each by the end of 2018.

You must be talking about XMR.

>bought the top and sells the dip

It's been 3 days.
Jesus christ, how weak hands can you get?

Actually been only 2 days of sideways since the weekly BTC fake crash and the whale sell walls delayed our mission

never said anything about selling

XLM is a bunch of SJWs

January 12 will be a day you remember.

Expecting a coin to 10x in two weeks, kek
Calm your tits, if you're not buying XLM to hold through Q1 2018 AT THE VERY LEAST, then you deserve to buy high and sell low. This isn't some shitcoin you hope pumps and dumps, it'll be on a slow climb throughout 2018 with a few bump and grinds along the way. Your impatience is what's going to make me money.

Ok here's my realistic estimate. It might go sideways for some days, at worst even a couple of weeks. It might also moon all of a sudden. Any slightest piece of news can reignite the thrusters, and by mid-jan we're guaranteed to have had some more juicy news.

It currently has next to no volume, like most coins at the moment. People will be back to actively trading this week and XLM will get a sudden pump as part of that.

Yep, but also note that this is more than double the volume we had about a week ago. XLM has finally been picked up on the semi-normie radar. Think what the impending mainstream news would do

oh jesus fucking christ i'm selling asap

literally every time people like this hold the reigns it goes bankrupt

XLM has accomplished its goals for the year, so there's nothing to report. Honestly, most of the coins that are pumping right now are doing so for absolutely no reason. This is the classic new year limbo where development is just chilling before they start to get to work on something else. When XLM starts their 2018 Q1 roadmap plans, we'll see a lot more volume and movement - IBM is going to start working with implementing the blockchain in their consulting services. How that works out is beyond my jurisdiction, but I have high hopes for this going well.

>t. IBM GBS employee

They've been priding themselves on their use of blockchain in all kinds of business applications, and we hear about it all the time now, but it seems like they're trying to shift into maximum overdrive next year.

Stability is good.

Bitcoin went sideways for 3 years at a time, between 2011 and 2014, then 2014 to 2017.

Coins that go up and down indicate a lot of shills and short-term holders interested only in PnD's. It attracts FOMO retards and makes the market unstable.

This is a coin backed by IBM, Well's Fargo and with a stable and sharp dev team. FairX could completely uproot the current USD->Crypto infrastructure

For people like me who want to value invest and hold coins in crypto, it blows the competition out of the water.

Sure you might beat the ROI with day trading, but that shit fucking kills you, and you have to worry about the taxman now that it's no longer like kind exchange.

I'm feeling comfy as fuck holding this shit for a year.

This is professional crypto.

You're an IBM employee, or IBM employee said that?

Anyway, not all IBM blockchain projects will probably be related to stellar. But some probably will. Stellar has supreme dev docs and support, this thing is so professionally built for stealty world takeover that it amuses me seeing it at sub 10b market cap

Also this. What does the moon benefit if it would go down just that much more afterwards?

a bunch of sjws that'll make us rich rich rich

It'll go to $0.50 before the end of January, user. Don't worry about it.

also if you only care about gains, consider the following

>people view BTC as a bubble because the cost per unit is so high
>most of the criticisms against BTC do not apply to stellar
>normies will see it is a crypto like bitcoin that is
>1. cheap as fuck (nobody cares about market cap)
>2. backed by IBM
>3. will likely be the way into crypto for normie funds (fairx.io)
>institutions will be likely to get into it because of the big companies involved
& will be far ahead of competition in terms of regulation
>there is a lot of FUD & attack that can be leveraged against PoW (owned by chinks, massively wasteful to the environment)

what the fuck are you niggers complaining about? do you faggots fomo in at the ath or something?

Nice try, FUDfaggot.