>Duncans Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=deSLc9i8WP4&list=PLv3TTBr1W_9tppikBxAE_G6qjWdBljBHJ

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/?s=Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

www21.zippyshare.com/v/drkPLYvW/file.html
www77.zippyshare.com/v/31sr2loe/file.html
www26.zippyshare.com/v/ky9iVD1b/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

slaughter all inferior chapters

You can OW characters even if they aren't the closest - check the FAQ fuck nut.

This thread is now a Tau general

>inferior

No, that's this one. The one with the current pasta and an image promoting fluff and hobbying instead of shitposting and bitching.

>STEAMLINED

does overwatch count as shooting phase?

Welp looks like burgers are starting to show, time to evacuate the premises

>roll again isn't necessarily worded as re roll so that means I get to reroll after I fail

Starting to show? Its like noon in the states - I'm sure there's been plenty of burgers in the previous general.

Its a shooting action taken in the assault phase, you dumb shit

OBSESSED.

They FAQ'd chapter apporved already?

The FAQ says that because the rulebook says that the character targeting rule is limited to the shooting phase. The new matched-play Chapter Approved rule is both newer, and supplementary, and does not limit character targeting to the shooting phase.

>implying you have anywhere else to go

you're staying right here bitch

It started to show, too
However most NEETs sleep until afternoon

Chapter Approved's new Matched play rule isn't limited to any particular phase.

>thread wars again
YAY

Why didn't you autistic faggots post images about the same types of problems for previous editions? Like "all men, fire at the marine with one foot on the grass!" or "we can't hit the carnifex, it's toe is behind a pile of dirt!"

So continuing from last thread:

wouldn't it make sense from a political point of view to have Bobby G. take Celestine as his consort/queen, since it would solidify his position among those who are still jumpy about the rumors of him being helped by Xenos.

Plus Celestine is just a better waifu

>Europeans make fun of Americans for posting bad content
>Literally non-stop shitposting anime and trap shit during European hours

Every time.

Yeah I've been up during the "good" hours. If it's not unfunny memes its bickering about whose literally who third world EU shithole or goat farming village is better. The reason 40k has one of the worst reps on Veeky Forums is probably directly related to the high AU EU and UK posters

Looky what Fabius found in Trazyn's gallery

>‘That is the largest ork I’ve ever seen,’ Savona murmured, staring up at a towering, twelve-metre-tall monstrosity that loomed in a nearby nook. ‘And his weaponry…’ The frozen creature wore a crude exoskeleton far in advance of anything the orks now might conceive of. Indeed, from his initial examination, Fabius suspected that it might be in advance of his own battleplate.

>‘A krork,’ he murmured. ‘One of the first orks. I read about them in the aeldari texts. I have long theorised that the orks are a form of organic weapons system– a rogue biological agent, unleashed during some ancient apocalyptic conflict. There’s too much about their internal workings that seems designed, rather than evolved.’

Krorks were 20 meter tall and wore battle armor that could have been more advance than Space Marine armour....

Hmmm....the Ork warlord called "The Beast" which was noted to be the largest Ork recorded yet was 10 meters.

Lets compare them to the Primarchs. How tall are the primarchs compared to these Orks?

Wasn't it Failed Empire time when some asshole fucked the pasta back two months?

What do I get after Dark Imperium for a Death Guard army? My first goal is a decent 1000 point list.

Reposting the list I made yesterday. This is my start to Ad Mech, I’ll build onto this at a later date. All my attempts at building something else so far has left me getting tables so hopefully I will stand a chance now.

Grab one of those artillery tanks.

The only acceptable reason to post your army list in those colors is if those are actually your army's colors.

What I'd do

Grab the 3 easy to build Plague Marines (DI comes with 7, so this gives you 2 squads of 5)

That'll put you at like 860. From there I'd maybe get a cheap Chaos Rhino or another 5man of PMarines.

Marriages as political establishment don't seem to be a big deal to the Imperium at large. And there are plenty among the Imperium that view Celestine's Living Saint powers as heretical or even demonic. Remember that Greyfax was one of them before she got to know Celestine and fell in love

The Imperium of Man does not - on the bureaucratic galactic scale - recognize or care about marriage as a power institution at all.

>.> they will be once I get done painting my Dkok.

Same user who was talking about the list with you last night, looks solid. Play around with 3 units of 2, ultimately I think you'll find you enjoy 2 units of 3 more.

So has anyone tried out the new stuff in Chapter Approved? I had a game of Planetstrike last night, was really fun and brutal. Gonna do it again next week with the sides switched

Anyone have any good basing ideas for Custodes?
Some way to do the floor of the Emperor's Palace or something

Are there any females among incubi?

So we drop the price on the riptide by 100 points is it usable now?

It's bad bait mate apply yourself

The incubi have never been stated to be all-male, but their name is masculine and they're one of the few DE units without tits sculpted on any models.

Make of that what you will

Paint it gold
I want to say no mostly because an incubus is a male succubus. Pretty sure fluff only mentions dudes in them, but it's dark eldar so sure why not give it a go if it's something you really want to do

*surpasses you*

Okay this seems dumb: If Beast style Orks were standard during the war in heaven, then Necrons would have to be suited to fighting them evenly and thus should be utterly curbstomping modern forces.

Furthermore, where are the in-between orks? There seems to be little to no space between Warboss and 12 meter Ork.

Well that's because even incubi know that Flat is justice

Not really, he's already treading a very fine line preventing a schism in the ecclesiarchy. Having a living god decide it's time to start nobbing a saint isn't going to help things

post admech

It would be less to recognize and more to consolidate power and although many do see living saints as heretical they tend to be the minority and far more extreme anyways

plus she would be an imperium waifu, unlike that Xeno beast, you slaneeshi loving heretic

Any of you guys seen any good chaos Leman Russ tank kitbashes/conversions? I need some ideas.

Stick a cultist torso on the cupola, glue a mark of chaos and some spikes to it, call it a day.

The Necrons are curbstomping modern forces with the small fraction of numbers of weaponry and numbers that had just awoken. The lore says that just a tiny fraction of the Necrons and their technologies were revealed to the galaxy. There is more to come.

Also remember that there were full C'tan back then who were said to have killed armies by the billions.

Yeah, more than that, obviously.

Charge your fucking phone.

How wouldn't it, doesn't most of the eclissiarchy already sees living saints as miracles directly from the emperor? Wouldn't one going as far as becoming his queen cement his position that his word comes from on high?

The necrons are curbstomping modern forces.

Basically all of their defeats in the lore it's due to a C'tan being released that then turns against them, or them being in a huge numeric disadvantage due to sleep.

I honestly can't recall a time where a completely awoken dinasty was defeat by someone without plot sheananigans.

And the lack of Orks between Warboss and "Primork" size?

>22 minutes
>4 smackeroos

What the fuck

>troopers of khorne fight for freedom
how?

buy, rip it, and give to us poorfags.

How do I 'my dudes' a Genestealer Cult?

Because the favour of khorne shall free us from our mortal bonds.

It's foul chaos propaganda. Don't engage - it gives them a chance to corrupt you.

>people will still argue that primaris arent going to replace oldmarines
This is squatting in slow-motion. Sell your old figs while they still have value.

Okay, then why isn't Imhotek's galactic conquest proceeding at great crusade speeds?

Change where they're from. There's more genestealer cults than just Guardsmen and Miners - maybe a Knight World has been corrupted and risen up against its feudal overlords, so you have genestealer cultists in chainmail and leather armor with bows and arrows?

>Sell your old figs while they still have value.

This bait surpasses escape velocity

Freedom to kill, maim, burn.

Should I just wait for blight haulers to be sold on eBay?

Seems dumb to buy a nib model that has zero customization.

Just look at how happy these men are in victory! Fight for Khorne, Fight for Freedom!

It is proceeding with great speed, though. Look at the empire he carved up in the galaxy in a short time.

By the way, the dynasties neighbouring his dynasty are his vassals.

now i understand sign me up

>3 of them are probably impaled by their own spikes

Still cool looking dudes, do they have mini equivalents?

Is Seth /ourguy/?

Because he's spending time to unify the other Necron Dinasties near him.

I doubt the great crusade would have proceeded at the same speed if each legion started opposed to each others and they had to fight themselves before starting true conquest.

Why the fuck do Primaris characters have no customisability? I just want Plasma Pistols on my shit.

>Blood Angels Intercessor Sergeants can't take power swords, while DAngels and Ultrasmurfs can

well, there are male banshees :3

This is some very subtle bait

Yeah, that would have made them actually good, so we can't have it.

Who sends an Eversor after Seth? Need full spoilers.

Does a flyer ignore terrain while charging?

This takes place before Devastation of Baal and he is trying to be assassinated by a subordinate who wanted to become the chapter master. Also it was confirmed on the Blood Angels stream that Dante is still making both Normal marines and Primaris.

Someone who know the eversor will job and just wants to further alienate Seth.

If they wanted Seth dead straight away they'd send a vindicare and the audio-drama would last the time it takes to read one paragraph

The Inquisition.

>Rise of the Ynnari Epub
www21.zippyshare.com/v/drkPLYvW/file.html

>Key Of Infinity (Ahriman advent audio)
www77.zippyshare.com/v/31sr2loe/file.html

>The Assassination of Gabriel Seth (advent Rageman vs Eversor)
www26.zippyshare.com/v/ky9iVD1b/file.html

That's basically what it boils down to. Spikes, chaos transfers, paint schemes. My ancient khorne Russ is painted dark red and has the chaos assesories gargoyle heads on the sponson and hull weapons.

No, some do but not all or even most really.
>Becoming queen
Without wanting to go "do you even religion bro" you can't have saints or gods having profane interests.

LEARN. TO. FORM-Oh hey this one's formatted!

Yey.

I personally think it looks like a good all-rounder list with a nice emphases on aggressive initial pushes, but this isn't my faction so I can't say for sure if its got the optimal mix of AT and AI, vehicles and troops, and characters and numbers.

Also, thank you for not being a Cawl-blob. I HATE character blobing.

What are those?

I keep wanting to start Sisters and do a gold and red scheme like this, but no one's selling the models right now.

Anyone wanna part with some Sisters? Don't care if they're painted.

>guy I was playing against unironically brought a laser to measure distanced and line of sight

magic lite

GW is getting into the TCG market I see

>a laser to measure distance
Don't laser rangefinders usually have a minimum range?

>tfw playing next week after a month of forced abstinence

Why couldn’t you have sex user?