When the fuck will this piece of shit Cindicator move? Muh artificial intelligence. It keeps going lower and lower

When the fuck will this piece of shit Cindicator move? Muh artificial intelligence. It keeps going lower and lower.

>it keeps going lower and lower
dude it mooned yesterday have some patience

The fuck are you talking about? it's up in both fiat and btc

I bought in at 700 sats yesterday and it keeps bleeding down to 600 I think this will go back to 500.

>buy at ath
>complain it corrects after mooning

lol.

WELL SMARTMONEY (like me) BOUGHT IT AT 150SAT EVEN BEFORE PBC CALL. DO NOT SELL BEFORE 3000SAT user CND IS COMFY

I hope so man it's just getting hard to hold.

OP stfu CND will go to 50 cents soon , have some fucking patience and hodl like a real man

This vs DBC, which has the best prospectives?

>goes x7 in like two weeks
>buy in at the absolute ATH
>"why isn't it going up?????"

i refuse to believe this is not a troll

This

>chink scamcoin
vs
>smartest minds in AI in the western hemisphere

gee hurr durr i wonder what you should buy

>CND team pumps out software updates like it's fucking nothing
>cryptobot fucking works
>charlie shrem
>marketing campaign in january

it's pretty obvious

I still don't understand how they prevent the information from leaking onto the internet.

Don't know what the fuck you are referring to. CND is a bunch of gopniks

there is no way to prevent that, but firstly, why would someone that paid a pretty big sum of money for that info share it on the internet for free, and secondly, how can you trust "leaks"?

Low tier information will probably be leaked, but the higher tier info that only the whales have access to, (probably) won't be leaked because it will be such juicy info.

BTW guys, this is a long term hold, don't sell for at least 6-12 months.

Because they could sell the info privately for profit.

You're such a sorry excuse of a man

>i refuse to believe this is not a troll
You must not have been here very long. Thats the typical mindset around here

I'm holding both just in case

Q1 2018 is the marketing push
Dont get left behind. Youre literally about to enter Q1 2018.

I have 80k Cind, will they ever readjust the value to access the AI as the price pumps? Say it goes to 50 cents, I will hold 40k worth of this coin I should have access to the bot.

the dev team stated that they aren't planning on lowering the prices in the near future.

Literally no point in buying now then.

I have just 5k of CND. That's what i could afford because I live in a poor country and we have shitty low salaries here.

So this means in case the token raises to 1 dollar, I could start having access to the bot?

And if not, let's say the prices keep going up, would this mean that it would be easier for me at some point to have access to the bot?

this going to 10 cents right now you retards, then 20 cents

>So this means in case the token raises to 1 dollar, I could start having access to the bot?

no.

>And if not, let's say the prices keep going up, would this mean that it would be easier for me at some point to have access to the bot?

i don't think so.

Anyone notice the exponential growth in new users? This shit is going to keep going up and up. I ain't selling my 200k.

>cryptobot fucking works
does it? i registered my wallet and the balance shows 200k, but all i've received the past 2 days is indicators about tokens listing on exchanges and that bullshit about etn. what's up with all the other information i'm supposed to receive? there's no schedule. when do weekly reports come out?

Solid digits.

just looked at their twitter. apparently they aren't sending out much? i expected a lot more...