The Lion

Guess who the next returning primarch will be
Dog fuckers wont be happy about it

I fucking hate Primarchs. The Imperium's millenia-old mythological founding myths should've remained just that. Next the Emprah will get better through sniffing Girlyman's warp-free ass gas and return to set everything right with Horus at his side.

>with Horus at his side.
Revived Malcador is more likely, or possibly Magnus once he arrives at Terra on his Planet Bicycle.

Personally, I kinda like the TTSD story line more than the current GW story line, if only because of how self aware and tongue in cheek it is about the setting

Is there any confirmation to it, or is this just pure speculation still?

Probably speculation, but given that the Lion was the only Primarch that was actually both alive and had a known location in the old fluff it would make the most sense

>Dogfuckers being angry
Speaking as a former dogfucker who hasn't played in 3 editions I would be happy to see the Lion return. Used to do some great allied battles with my DA buddy against other players at our FLGS and we always did Lion and the Wolf beforehand too. We each chose a character to fight in a 1-on-1 match and had points-equivalent troops on stand-by in case our leader lost. The winner got to "command" the whole army and determine the overall strategy for the battle between the two of us. We usually used unnamed captains for it so we were pretty evenly matched.

TL:DR LIONS AND WOLVES CAN GET ALONG IT'S IN THE FLUFF

Really? Three Chaos Primarchs before a second Loyalist? Smh

>Probably speculation, but given that the Lion was the only Primarch that was actually both alive and had a known location in the old fluff it would make the most sense

Darn. I was getting hyped for a second loyalist primarch to be confirmed to be returning.

CURZE SHRUGGED

thisIs a leak from the upcoming DA codex

With the Horus Heresy series wrapping up, how else will they cash in on Primarch obsession.
Surely you don't think 40k fluff has any artistic integrity left in any of its decisions?

>Surely you don't think 40k fluff has any artistic integrity left in any of its decisions?
No, but I fucking wish.

The last sentence seems to imply he isn't gonna wake up just yet.

Not with the release of the Dex no. But early in 2018 we'll get the War for Caliban: Ruination of the Great Rift Cash-In Storm campaign that he'll release at the end of, following 5 $120, hardcore diamond encrusted, 20 page campaign books.

That's been in DA codices since 3rd ed. In fact I swear that's actually the one from the 4th ed codex, or at least identical.

>Horus Heresy
>Wrapping up
user they've still got to release models for 5 primarchs, plus any other characters from the books that they feel like. Plus we haven't had a release for character series in a month or two now

Ah, alright then. Well, I am still on-board the hype train then.

>With the Horus Heresy series wrapping up
I'm sure they can squeeze 2 years worth of novels out of the Siege of Terra, and a good 6 months out of the Vengeful Spirit's boarding.

Honestly I wouldn't be mad about this. I'd like to get a campaign about Luther, a ravaged chaos lord formerly holding the blessings of all 4 gods rallying the remaining fallen and leading them on a last chance raid on the Rock, only for Lion to wake up and start knocking people's blocks off like he used to do to his own soldiers back in the good ole days. A proper Luther model would really be nice.

That honestly sounds fucking amazing lol.

I would want to see how Cypher is going to make his big play though in all of this.

HAHAHAHA. I GET IT.

Eh, Luther's story ending with him repenting. We don't need him to go back to Chaos. Would be more fun to see him running back to the Rock to wake up the Lion, while Abbadon tries to slay the only other living champion of chaos undivided.

I like that idea. Abaddon wanting to go after Luther because Luther would be an actual threat to his power, having gotten all four gods at his back in the past.

It could be a thing like, Luther wants to repent but his connection to chaos is so powerful that it's constantly affecting him. Keep in mind that most of the old lore stated that Luther had to be kept in stasis because he was constantly about to die from old age or injuries as far as I recall.

The changeling of all things released Luther, so obviously the gods still have some desire to keep him around, if he's full on escaped I'd imagine they're back to pumping him up with warp juice whether he wants it or not.

So Luther wants to repent and save the day, the Chaos Gods have their grips on his soul, and Abbadon is growing weaker as they transfer power from him to Luther. Would be interesting, especially since Luther could kill the Lion.