granbluefantasy.jp/browser/
game.granbluefantasy.jp/
youtu.be/GtR2kGBHEW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>weebshit

>create warrior race
>magically tap into cow genetics
>male are all fuckhueg boxes of muscles with endless stamina
>females are all super-fertile shortstacks (also with endless stamina)
There's literally nothing wrong with this from a lore, fantasy or RP perspective. Prove me wrong.

>prove me wrong
They aren’t Dwemer

Oh now no offense to ya dere, but I rather like my dwarves as earth spirits of mining and metalwork, with proper Norwegian names like Scandi Halvorson or Lars Lomen dont'cha know?

>cow genetics
>shortstacks
>Prove me wrong.
Cows are enormous.

I love doraf!

*draph

>you can only use one kind of dwarf in everything ever

LMAO 2CAT

you'd think loose robes and ubiquitous spinning gears would be a bad combination

Draph a cute.

>all of these ladies wield weapons bigger than a human and kill monsters on the reg
Japan is busted

>need high quality materials to master my craft
>why waste my great art pieces when the simple minded tall races will pay extra for something simple just because it was crafted by a dwarf
>if they're happy thinking my scraps are finely crafted just because they acknowledge our superior forging abilities why spoil they're excitement
>their gold goes to a good cause, my materials
>is a dwarf who doesn't craft really a dwarf

>Cows are enormous.
Well, yeah

But why

>how can robes be real, when reality isn't real

i think i'll never get over the fact that most Japanese are some non-creative little shits when it comes to designs...

i like this one, i mean, the pick is a little bit too much but compared to other weebshit this is pretty fine

>Thinking TES Dwemer are the same as another dwarf in any other setting
>missing the op "how do you dwarf"
>assuming dwarves would be usable in any (ubiquitous any not that they're wrong in every) setting and thus the question of "prove me wrong" becomes subjective and, depending upon the setting, everything about the cow-dwarves could be wrong.
Really negates that "literally nothing wrong," huh?

It's the same species as OP.

This is granblue fantasy m8, wrong place to look for creativity.

You're missing some letters there OP. Dorfs and Draphs are very very different.

doesn't look like it

Yes, but it literally is. It's from the same setting, same game(s) and is literally actually in the OP's image - top row, 7th from the left.

it stands out i guess

My Dwarves are stout mole like creatures with cat like features. Their entire body is covered in fur with males having large thick whisker-beards while the females just have drooping whiskers. They have 4 arms, the upper set being for digging while the lower set for fine manipulation

Doraf

Virgin Dorf
>smelly
>greedy
>short
>drunkerds

Chad Dwemer
>clean
>thoughtful
>mechanized society
>steam power in a world that doesn’t even use crossbows
>raped a race to devolution
>”these gods suck, let’s make out own”

Izmir dest dorafu

What are dorafs even from?

A shitty japanese game that appeals to a certain shitty weeb autists and whose "dwarves" are now shilled as much as possible on Veeky Forums.

japanese gambling app

A game you should avoid unless you're willing to spend all of your time in it.

You can get good unit without spending money actually, it mostly about how grindy the game is and how it force you to spend ressource to play more.

I basically mash together everything I like about dwarves for my campaign.

Once like maggots or lice to the giant races, they have been given reason by the gods. There is a type of dwarf for every type of giant, and because dwarves were once disgusting creatures, they continue to have disgusting habits and behaviours.

As opposed to the West and its six gorillion "let's badly rewrite Tolkien AGAIN" iterations.

Hey now, someone posted TES dwemer that’s pretty unique.

I make Dwarves and Halflings be the same race in an enforced hierarchical society, with the dwarves being the nobles, warriors, miners and merchants, and the halflings being the farmers, woodcutters, ranchers and other simple laborers.
They've been kept seperate by laws, customs and culture and become very different ethnicities over the generations. Dwarves live underground in the forts and are therefore more adapted to such situations. Halflings, or Hill Dwarves, are much more scrappy and less strictly lawful than the mountain Dwarves due to their distant life and existence as an underclass.
Think caste system India.

I make the Dwarves culture be largely Mesopotamian/Babylonian/Byzantine culturally, in addition to the caste system elements.

A bunch of explorers that use their latent hardiness and cleverness to explore the world.

Be it traveling merchants, bounty hunters, scholars, or wandering bards.

Where do I download this?

>better picture

Go on the general on Veeky Forums for the .apk and other guides or go there if you're okay with playing on a browser: granbluefantasy.jp/browser/
Set the language to english and you're good to go.
But why would you want to play this after reading my post?

>implying any settings need made up races to be good

Other races are just exaggerated facets of humanity. Whatever you think you need non-human races for, you can just as well use different human cultures.

Plus, looking at this shit, it's clear people just want to have humans anway.

Fucked up the link.
It's there: game.granbluefantasy.jp/
You'll need Chrome however.

That's cool. My dwarves are stout, hairy all over, use axes, and hate elves.

>short
>strong
>industrious
>armor, axes, hammers
>weird hair

>mfw your dorf is not a short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry

>whataboutism

This is how I svartalfar

Draph are wonderful. Best dwarfs ever.

Ok, guy from WebDM... You aren’t fooling anyone.

Best looking sure...

Best culture, Dwemer

Best all around, Dorfs from DF

>Other races are just exaggerated facets of humanity.
Wow, you get it.
>Whatever you think you need non-human races for, you can just as well use different human cultures.
Whoops, nevermind, you're retarded.

>two bombs wasn't enough

>drawing qt3.14 gurl
>sticking on horns
>call it a dwarf

behold a dwarf

>Every single one of them is pidgeon toed
fuck the japanese

>call it a dwarf
they don't though

This is how I dwarf.

>ドラフ (dorafu)
>ドワーフ (dowafu)
How do you think "dorf" is spelt in nipponese

This race was designed for that artist

Why are their tits so shiny?

I would unironically play the shit out of a pen and paper version of that game

Are they really best looking? Their men are boxy and big, what good does that do trying to move around underground?
Dwarves are usually small for a reason. Smaller the size less solid rock you need to chisel out to function.
And their women. They look soft for being undergrounders!
Imagine getting your horns caught on a stone corner. Or an overhang.

>There's literally nothing wrong with this from a lore, fantasy or RP perspective. Prove me wrong.
The females should be chubby-THICC amazon qts with endless stamina instead.

they live above ground on floating islands in the sky

Nah the df dorfs take the cake for best looking too

>tfw my setting doesn't have humans

I was talking about designs, not storytelling, also it's just me, i personally don't like them at all

How are they comparable to dwarves then in anything but name?
Sounds like they're just a race of cow people, like humanized minotaurs.

What the fuck is WebDM? Stop shilling for your obscure podcasts by making people google the name after you accuse them.

The women are shortstacked and strong. They overall have an artisinal inclination

youtu.be/GtR2kGBHEW8

Official translation is Draph

Why is there a man with a wrestling mask?

Irritating little crafters that obsess over treasure and constantly try to fuck people over.

What are Draphs even from?

it's the main character

I opened this thread just to see if I was right in my assumption, that people on Veeky Forums these days instantly complain about anything even slightly sexual or japanese. I'm both laughing and crying as I was correct.

Blame the immigrants

Op's picture is "slightly" anything you drama queen, its straight up booby anime girls.

Cows also have gas problems due to their digestive tract.

>t. member of a society that has STILL not got over Tolkien.

Because it's hyper biased?

>How to ruin entire race with just one character
>Only two quick steps!

I'm just fine with my permanently drunk shortstack nun, thank you very much.

The game has Luchador as a prestige class.

>Those aren't dwarfs

Here's what's wrong with them.
You're welcome, no need to thank me.

Wilnar Bloodbattle.

A little edgy, but not bad overall.

Durist, Urist's retarded cousin.

Gimin Axebattle.
>Axebattle
>A battle, between axes.

Ragin Runehand

Pretty good desu

My dwarfs are the miners who eat the cave mushrooms that stunt your growth but give you the energy to mine all day and have lots of protein.

They're not actually dwarfs.
Everyone is humans or goblins.

Read

Are you literally retarded?

How is this any worse than Tolkien and his "tall handsome humans", "short humans" and "even shorter humans"?

Anti-weeb crowd are the biggest fucking babies on Veeky Forums.

For the third time, i don't like tolkien dwarves, elves or anything because they're just resized humans, also my opinion is subjective don't get so pissy

Because they're all drawn in this extremely same-y artstyle (sameface is nothing else) where Tolkien dwarves and elves have facial features that make them distinguishable

Bolgar Beardbeard
>Beardbeard
Damn it