Shill me on BitFlur

Seems to be new since I can't find anything on Google. I've seen a few people mention it on here though which got me curious

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JWWn6Qr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's a scam just like tonydumper
They have 90 days to chargeback the transaction so you lose your btc and bitfour keeps the money

Disappointing if true

>falling for scams

retard

Didn't create an account there so far; wanted to know what wisdom Veeky Forums had so thanks fellow anons for letting me know to steel clear of that site

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this Pump group asap..

discord.gg/JWWn6Qr

I sent them 1k and never got jack shit. Fuck this website and fuck the pajeets that are shilling it. Ask ANY of them to give you proof of that website paying out. None of them will give it to you.

this retard has gotten more than 2k already from scamming here and jannies can't seem to move their asses

It’s legit
calling everything a scam is a new meme

I'm even ok with all the shitcoins being shilled here, but literal scams like this piss me off.

This
Pajeets are larping

Hello IRS

Here comes the coordinated pajeet pack and their phones

kek these are the same retards that called Paxful a scam

that’s what I thought
Veeky Forums is autistic

>scams with a wordpress site
>phoneposts to avoid bans
hello rakesh

Plenty of people here have already posted about getting burned off of this website. Just google "Is Bitflur a scam" and they're all written by 1 post new accounts. The linkedin article is also a fake profile and a very well made one at that. Just do ten minutes of research and red flags are literally slammed into your face.

Reverse image search the images the shills post and you'll see pages and pages of the same thing

scam" and all the people saying it's not a scam are all written by 1 post new accounts.

Shills are in full force

Reminder that one of you faggots got a warning for reporting a bitflur thread

It’s a legit service, even the mods know.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAJEET SHILLAS BTFO

BITFLUR FOREVER

They still can chargeback the shit out of that

>mfw bitflur is actually legit
>mfw everyone is calling it a scam to keep a goldmine to themselves

very clever kek

>bitflur forever
>keep a goldmine to themselves.

I swear to god I'm a complete fucking retard for falling for this but anyone reading this obvious and blatant scam shilling and is considering using bitflur at this point deserves to lose their money.

iI's an incredibly coordinated scam. That's for sure

People fall for stupider shit every day. At least with shitcoins you just get bags that might recover one day. This will literally just steal your money