Mazdamundi

Goba Zobbo Mazdamundi

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1112645/c3c77ed473/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did the skinks touch his belly?

>yfw when he does ok in melee

Those skink palanquin-bearers lift, bro. They're good at what they do.

>the Slann stands up

>Diplomacy screen
>"Approach my bulk, pitiful warmblood"
this is such a stupid line

My first play, I dedicated so much micromanaging him to not be in a fight. I thought GG when he got attacked in one of the battles against the orc boys. Then he started tossing them around like ragdolls

The skink priests feel their belly rumblings to make predictions about the future

WHY IS HE FUCKING

STANDING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you even know what a skink is?

Between that, the buff arms, and being conscious the image triggers me

Skinny Frog Limbs > fat toad limbs

>all these asshurt later spawned slann

>Bob, Bob had bitch tits

Ahahah.

Ah.

I love lvl 2 skinks.

Once I had 2 skinks pull Comets(Cassandora style) Turn two, BOTH didn't drop till turn 5, subsequently blowing the whole fucking board up and the two skinks.

Won by a bit because T4 Saurus but I was hurtin. Shit was hilarious.

Because it's just a render meant to show off the model? They never stand in game.

Mmmm.

I'll trust you for now but I don't expect much.

The first game fucking sucked ass.

They don't stand in game. All the Slaan spend all game hovering on their big seats, or riding Triceratops.

>when you piss off the Slann so hard he decides that simply killing you with his mind isn't good enough punishment

Man I used to play lizardmen in tabletop, and my armies were like 60% skink by volume. I know what a skink is. I just always liked the little bastards and the idea of a bunch of Skink Special Force Alpha, all super swole and ready to defend their boss, really amuses me.

I'm glad the Saurus didn't end up being super skinny like the concept art.

hhhehehehe

Holy shit do these look awesome.

Mazdamundi is notable for actually being pretty with it though

Shorten the tail and give him an assault rifle and you have a male of The Race.

I have no idea why they decided to make his Mobility Stegadon so small on the campaign map, but it's hilarious.

It's like a 6'6" morbidly obese man riding a pony.

those legs seem a bit too beefy

I assume it has to do with making it so you can recognize him from a distance, but that doesn't really make sense because they don't do that with Malekith or any other lord with a huge mount.

>Mobility Stegadon

jesus shit my sides user

Are these official in game models?

Since when does Kroq-Gar have a robot arm?

That's rad as hell

>Standing Toadman

Utterly disgusting.

Yes.

Kroq-gar has always had at least a robot hand.

SMELLY FROGLET, KILL-KILL!

Hello Ratto.

Can a mothafucka get a Bretonnian Paladin up in here?

No, only ill-boy

>mazdamundi
>Mazda
>mundi
>Mazda World

The guy is literally named after a Mazda forum.

Question

In a culture, how long does it take for cloth to be invented? Leather is easy enough but cloth requires specific cultivation and processing techniques and technologies. It's always bugged me that savage species get clothing so easily

Agreed. Thats the only thing baout the slan design i odnt like in TWW, i also miss the fingers with way too many joints.

Honestly the Saurus Old bloods in TWW2 are just the coolest iteration of any Lizardmen unit in their entire history.
They just look amazing, their animations are great and they got some great variation in the various doodads the skinks stuck onto them.

I also like how gnarled their maw looks like compared to the normal saurus, the saurus warriors look mostly like an animal, but the oldblood just look like they consist to 90% of scar tissue.

His adviser also has the best name.

Yucannadozat

You require more minerals

most stuff the skaven use is scavanged from dwarves and empire, hence why all their clothign is torn and crappy.

Not as long as you'd think, weaving is tedious but not hard, and Skaven got the slaves for it. Dunno how Night Gobbos do it mind you.

There's no way Empire and Dwarfs lose enough to cloths for skaven and the greenskins.

Holy shit, the typos.

Better get more coffee and nap

Source?

It's more of a reference to Zoroastrianism. "Mazdamundi" meaning "Light of the World."

>Stupidity
>In Warhammer

Who would've guessed

Actually, it ruled

I mean, the Skaven have a spaceship.

Technically its a satelite

I like how they show madzaman as a sperg in the game.
>-10 diplo with everyone because you go REEEEE

He's practically as old as the planet. He's beyond your comprehension.

It also shoots magical missles. Kroq-gar is basically scaley Guts

doesn't make him less autistic

what a cuite

Who's more autistic, him or Durthu?

>The club isn't for show.

Durthu wants to build leafensraum. Karak Norn wasn't giving him the Vaults Corridor to rightful athel loren clay in the Reikwald.

Durthu wants a lot more than lebensraum. He wants literally everything that isn't tree to die.

The absolute hero.

t. (((dwarf)))

No, in this case it's accurate. Durthu has had enough of the meat critters shit. Even the Wood Elves are afraid of him

>spreading Karak norn propaganda.
Durthu wants to deport all the elves to ulthuan and make grossathelloren

t. asrai

Once the men and stunties are all dead, you're next on the block pointy ear. If it bleeds, it will die.

>2 turns later
>confederated by mel gibson

That bothers me to no end. Even weirder is playing as Durthu and having Orion call you a traitor.

>Even weirder is playing as Durthu and having Orion call you a traitor.

Actually that makes sense. Keep in mind the only thing Orion gives a shit about/is loyal to is Ariel. Ariel and Durthu haven't been on good terms since her arrogance nearly corrupted the heart of the wood when she tried to eat Morghurs soul

I more mean that I doubt Orion/Ariel ever really considered the Elders as below them. It seems like they coexisted as equals for the most part. So calling Durthu a traitor strikes me as odd because it's not like he was ever supposed to be loyal to Orion to begin with.

That's probably the most adorable thing I'e ever heard about the warhammer fluff

But his chair floats, unlike Thorgrim's.

Nah, he just doesn't. give. a shit. about anything other than the Old Ones' plan.

The first game ruled you suck ass

he is just a senile old frog that can level cities if he wants to.

Sauce?

Hardly senile. He's got more brainpower than most of the rest of the setting combined.

>Lost his home and hand to a horde of demons
>Teamed up with someone far older and more powerful
>got a metal limb to replace lost limb and a magical weapon to smite evil with
My god, you're right.

I wonder who's older, Durthu or Lord Kroak. Because while Durthu is the oldest natural being, Kroak is the first of the Slaan.

Kroak is literally older than the planet iirc. Durthu is older than the 2nd generation Slaan but younger than the 1st. Kroq-gar might be older than him too considering the 1st spawning of Saurus was before the 2nd spawning of Slaan.

So are lizardmen good guys or bad guys

yes

Mostly good guys. They're very into ethnic separatism but they're fighting against entities of manifested madness and shit so good to have them on your side.

Good. Alien in thought, but good. The Chaos Gods in fantasy are purely evil, and the Slaan and Old Ones wanted to stop them

No, the first spawning of Slann was born on the Warhammer planet. There was plenty of stuff going on when the Old Ones showed up, given the fact there are dragons around who remember it happening. Dragon Ogres were also around.

Durthu may or may not predate the Slann, we just don't know because the origin of Athel Loren and it's spirits is never fully elaborated upon. It might have been made by the Old Ones somehow, it might have been a natural thing.

Are you sure? I have the 1st Lizardmen army book which agrees with me, and Lord Kroak was said to have been present at the birth of the world.

I will share this with you. ONLY to demonstrate the crimes of the Seraphon.

e-hentai.org/g/1112645/c3c77ed473/

my sides were not ready

I've got 5th and 8th on hand. 5th says the first Slann came to the world with the Old Ones but the world was already a thing. 8th says the Old Ones made the Slann after arriving in the world.

In both cases the world was already a thing. Interestingly, in 5th the Slann move the planets orbit to end the ice age but in 8th it's the old ones that do it.

By Warhammer standards, good. Any of the forces of Order are, by default, the good guys since the forces of Chaos want to destroy all reality as we know it. Bretonnia is, by some irony, the goodest guys in the setting despite the peasantry being considered as less than human by the nobles.

Reminder that Lizardmen fluff actually improved with the transition to Age of Sigmar. Daemons of Order is pretty slick.

Do the lizardmen taste like chicken?

>genocide all magic using races asa their endgame
take a aguess

>but the oldblood just look like they consist to 90% of scar tissue.

They're called Scar-veterans and Scar-leaders for a reason

Holy shit, the author of this is from my country, he used to frequent the same forum as me.

But all races use magic

>Reminder that Lizardmen fluff actually improved with the transition to Age of Sigmar

That's not that hard considering the setting desu

>Reminder that Lizardmen fluff got stupider with the transition to Age of Sigmar. Daemons of Order is pretty slick.

>not posting one with rear view