Your current party has been warped in Japan, Sengoku Era. How fucked are you?

Your current party has been warped in Japan, Sengoku Era. How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'd probably think my half Orc is an oni or something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

>Ninja
>in full samurai armor

Mage: the ascension party

We will be like giants.

Considering that the last campaign I played in was actually set in early Tokugawa Era Japan...

On one hand, people behind Jojo are working one this.
On the other hand people behind Psycho Pass are working on this.
It has full potential to turn out any possible way from perfection to complete garbage.

>samurai armor
Get out, that's a Japanese armor, Ashigaru (peasant soldiers) used it, shinobi (when needed) used it, sohei (soldier monks) used it, everybody in battle with access to it, used it, it wasn't relegated to the Samurai Caste only.

That's like calling a sword "king weapon".

>Primitive culture with access to gunpowder
>Poor metallurgy methods but really good craftsmen
>Mechanist character
Oh boy am I gonna have a good time...

The jojo involvement is only the guy who did the opening, so hopefully it will be as far away from jojo as possible.

>calling a sword "king weapon"

psycho pass s2 was hot garbage though

movie was ok

Well, there’s a Raider variant and five works-as Avengers right at the top of the equipment list...

Due to a whole lack of Gen Urobutcher, yes.

Man, I am both excited to see how this plays out and convinced that this is going to be shit. What do you call this state of emotion?

>13th level high magic d&d 5e party
I call dibs on Edo.

>peasant with a breastplate and helmet
>same as knight in full plate

Urobutcher did Psycho-Pass? I might need to check it out. I wonder if it's as good as pic related.

>calls it full plate
>not "royalty armor"

Peasant or Samura?

That's not what Batman is wearing.

Think you mean "knight's uniform".

Yup, it's generally considered his weakest work.

For starters what batman's wearing doesn't exist. The only thing remotely realistic are the Sode and Haidate.

Again, Samurai or Ashigaru?

Knight or not?

Your comeback is bold, you know that proving my point makes me win, right?

Have to say it's weird that ashigaru are always presented as less armoured than the samurai, with those pointy metal helmets and a breastplate with tassets, when it's widely know that they were as armoured as the samurai and indistinguishable from them.

Sorry, were we competing over something?

Not very. I'm undead, I'll be alright. So long as the party feeds me, I'll be happy.

Having less pieces (usually, not always) doesn't mean the armor is different, in both examples I posted (tatami-do) one is ashigaru and the other is from a samurai, and funny enough, the more armored belongs to an ashigaru

Knowing the people I’m playing with, Japan is fucked

Here, two ashigaru helmets

>Having less pieces (usually, not always) doesn't mean the armor is different

Gee, almost like having just a helmet and breastplate isn't magically a different armour from a full plate, there's just less of it.

But if you have Batman in full plate painted black, with the title "monk batman" and someone said it's weird he's dressed like a knight, are you going to go full on "ackchyually" on them?

>monk
Sup

the fact that you still call it full plate and not novility armor, royalty armor or even knight armor already proves my point.