youtu.be/7Xf-Lesrkuc
youtu.be/QqdhlsbcKzg
youtu.be/Z1r-kzV3nbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OP is OC
B-but that's against tradition!

>Urban Unease
I love these small odds and ends.

>No option for your sister to have inherited your family's recessive monster genes and secretly be a succubus/kitsune/lamia

>check on an author
>open a can of fetish arguing

>>OP is OC

>literally throwing all those (You)s away

???

>There are people who won't pick to give their onee all their love.

Ew.

See, the thing about incest, is that it's fucking awesome.
So long as it isn't my family, since that's fucking gross.
How open would a 3d be for incest roleplay?

>So long as it isn't my family

I guarantee you people are fapping to this right now

(can't break the (OP) combo)

well shit

Appartment in the suburb

Ordinary
Trim & Endowed

Skinship and possessive.

Gyaru

Happy, Social, Proper, Brilliant, Helpful, Nerdy, Flirt.

Pervert

Aggressively Submissive

I'm not the incest type lover, but this basically sounds like an amazing girlfriend. Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets. Her looks are that of a california babe but her personality is nothing like that.

I forgot what I wanted to ask EDG.

I hate it when that happens.

>one per row
Why

>Gyaru
Good taste. Alternative takes first place though

It's okay, user. I'll be here until you need me. Until I'm not.

My nigga.
Alternative is my second.

Maya best girl

>I have a fair bit of it written so far if you want to hear about it I'll be happy to post what I have planned for it currently.

Late but yes I would like to hear if your still around.

She's my top 2 with Tekla, can't decide which is better.

>* TL-Note : Onee-san means big sister in Japanese

There's no wrong option there, I still would choose Maya tho

This is good OC!

Why is Nerdy Oneesan so fucking entry level pleb tier? I'm gonna "rape" my oneesan until she loves roguelikes, Morrowind, and niche strategy games.

>Not "raping" oneesan because she is a fucking casual as a lesson

>alternative title
Box Wine? That you?

Just give her good games and headpat her when she does well. She'll associate them with you and with pleasure.

The object of a lesson is to teach important things, I hope.

house
>urban unease
relationship
>female role model
physical
>trim
>endowed
attitude
>possessive (public)
>flirt (private)
style (there should be a 'simple girly' option. Skirts and dresses, but nothing fancy)
>plain
personality
>proper, helpful, brilliant, tease, lewd, smug, motherly
sexuality
>teacher
aggressiveness
>newlywed

IMO, could use some options. "it's totally not real incest, you're adopted or something." "you have twin onee-sans." "your onee-san has a dick." "your parents are totally cool with it, and maybe force/encourage you towards incest."

>it's totally not real incest, you're adopted or something
Problem with this suggestion is that this isn't actually a trash cyoa.

>not Velma
It's like you hate literal perfection
in absence of femdom waifu option

>your onee-san has a dick

>it's totally not real incest, you're adopted or something
What are you? A legitimate faggot?

thank you for posting my oc, user!

Not that guy, but some of us don’t want kids with club feet.

Here we go again

Sounds like you failed High School Biology then. Also, obligatory 2D ≠ 3D

>he wouldn't do his real sister
Now who's the faggot?

How am I wrong? Incest leads to genetic mutations.

Genetics mutations happen anyway.

And yet the likelihood shoots up with incest. That’s a dumb point.

Onee-san CYOA:
House and Home:
>Urban Unease
Her Role:
>Future Wife
Body Type:
>Normal
>Endowed
Relationship:
>Public: Dotting + Supportive + Possessive
>Private: Skinship + Flirt + Entirely 2 Lewd
Style:
>Motherly
Personality:
>Social + Brilliant + Motherly + Helpful + Bookworm + Lewd + Tease
Sexuality:
>Pervert
Aggressiveness:
>Aggressively Submissive

Nice CYOA, there should be multiple options for how the Onee-san acts in public and private, but other that that this is a really good CYOA. I'm also going to link the Urban Unease option with the CYOA (pic related).

'Shoots' is an overstatement. Single generation incest between siblings doesn't increase the chance of birth defects by even 1%. Problems only crop up if it's consistent over generations.

Barely, that is. If people actually cared about shit like this eugenics would be a thing.

The likelihood also shoots up if she's completely unrelated to you and over 30, or if she just naturally has shit genes.

>Implying I haven't

So you wouldn't do it if you had a 2D sister?

>body
skinny
>milker game
Average
>ass game
Thicc

>yandere type
Worshipping +1
Dependant +1
Harmless -2

>personality traits
Short
Foreign
Girly girl
Submissive
Relaxed

>gifts
Beautiful -6
Youthful -3

>quirks
closer +1
Consent not Required +3

>Origin
Childhood Friend

>Dream
your undying love

The "i have basic taste" build

My sister is 2D.

Only 2D?

Oh, fair enough.

It’s still weird though tbfh

Hence the fetish.

>It’s still weird
So is every other fetish.

no, I mean a feminine penis.

Excuse user? She clearly has a very cute and feminine horsecock. That's totally straight.

No way fag, that's mega gay.

No one cares about your weird sexual hang ups user.

It's ultra mega gay, for sure.

Hey guys, so how should Swamps and Deserts compare to Plains and Mountains? I intended for them both to be alternate methods of getting a bigger army (rice fields) or more stone (desert mining), but I feel like they would both naturally provide less- something which I'm unsure about since it'll encourage people just to take Plains and Mountians instead.

Also do people like the idea of adding another subsection of magic that is dark themed?

What the fuck are you supposed to get in swamps and deserts? Plains and mountains are way better.
>magic that is dark themed
Aside from necromancy and blood magic, what else is there?

Finally remembered what I wanted to ask. Are you going to add customization options for our tongue and anus? You had something similar in Lavender with one of the options.

mind magic, summoning of inherently evil or alien entities, anything with great 'cost' associated.

>mind magic
Isn't this like TK and shit

Deserts and swamps provide a natural defense. The natural defense of difficult temperatures and actually shit ground respectively.

As for magicks... I think the "people powers" and bloodline stuff are god enough. Would need detail to know what new magicks we're dealing with.

also, only cucks would pick the 'flirt' personality as it is currently phrased.

[House and home]
>Apartment in the suburb
youtu.be/yuTMWgOduFM
[Her role]
>Your future wife
youtu.be/yHV04eSGzAA
[Body type]
>Shortie
>Fertility goddess
youtu.be/-5EmnQp3V48
[Relationship]
>Public
Supportive
>Private
Reversed roles
youtu.be/oYwnE0iiRAI
[Style]
>Motherly/Gyaru (Fuck you, never said I could only pick one)
youtu.be/00Ca1G0cvZk
[Personality]
>Happy
>Childish
>Motherly
>Helpful
>Nerdy
>Bookworm
>Creative
youtu.be/7Xf-Lesrkuc
[Sexuality]
>Submissive
youtu.be/QqdhlsbcKzg
[Aggressiveness]
Aggressively submissive
youtu.be/Z1r-kzV3nbQ

Not bad OC, OP.
>8/10, would use to pretend I had an older sister again
I don't know why I gave my build a soundtrack, just felt compelled to sprinkle that extra dash of autism on it I guess.

Deserts have oil, allowing you to industrialize.

Probably not. I'm pretty done with Post-Eros, at least for now. At the moment, I'm finishing up Stock Show.

No thanks. Not my cup of tea. Makes it too easy to label countries as "good" or "evil".

>Aside from necromancy and blood magic, what else is there?
Thinking something like this.

I guess that's true, but I feel like using a slot that could be used to get resources on a shitty area to slow down foes is a bit odd.

Hm, never thought of that.

Deserts and swamps are archetypically defensive terrain.

Economically, they could both be sources of rare but valuable plants, ones that are also poorly suited for cultivation and resist transplantation into milder ground. Since this is a fantasy kingdom and all.

THE SPICE MUST FLOW

I meant to agree with
and link to

Mind control? Could be OP, depending on how it works.

FFS how incompetent am I

anyone have a file of one page choice/roll pics?

So Is Pokemon personified plus made yet?

Yes, there should totally be black magic. I want an evil empire to be possible.

>Profession
Combat Training; I had loftier ambitions of a simple security detail providing good benefits, good pay, and little fuss. I suppose it was too good to stay true.

>Hab. Suit
Clan. Nox Vest.; state-of-the-art art by the state. Quiet, mobile--it's everything I need it to be these days.

>Augmentations
Som. Stem Plat.; smart choice for a soldier, I suppose. Someone must not have wanted me to be expendable.

Vol. Metabolism; controlling distribution of sustenance. How'd they call that? Rationing the rations? Well, I'll look good at 90, provided I live that long.

Nox Sys. Update; an unexpected, pleasant surprise. One that had nothing to do with violating my biology. Though it does make one wonder: are there any overseers left?

>Primary Weapon
Unigov Las. Rifle; multipurposeful, silent, and comfortable to carry. While it doesn't have range, getting close was always my specialty. Ammunition is not so worrisome, as I remain an ardent practitioner of the motto "waste not, want not".

>Sidearm
Mag-Rail Pistol; the comforting thing about AI and contaminants is that I know I cannot trust either. Deceitful, aggressive sentient life is a different story, and I'd gotten into the habit of carrying around a reasonable solution for it when it's most disagreeable.

>Utility
Mechanized Gloves; snapping a neck is quieter than shooting, less messier too, and conserves other reasonably quiet--if not limited--alternatives for a rainier day. Besides, if all else fails your hands are your final frontier.

>Company
Tram Spec. Klara; a quiet woman with a penchant for scouting, cartography, and tour-guiding. 3 valuable skills and 1 very desirable attribute in the other sex. I might not get laid, but I might not get lost either.

1/2

Sys. Eng. Albina; savvy concerning the station, handy with tools, but complacent. Where the other one has become comfortable in her circumstances, Albina's grown fond of hers. It doesn't hinder me, but it is bothersome that that aptitude will be wasted in the cold recesses of space.

Scavenger Agatha; curious and possessed by wanderlust. Kiddo's got a light step and good eyes. Since I've been out for a semicentennial & change there are all sorts of new things I have no idea to look--or look out--for, and so she's going to be my passive travelling companion.

>Location
Medical Bay; first order of business is to become acquainted with the local fauna. Pick up some data and first aid, some medicines if they are accessible, and return to the Hub. Klara will guide us to the research labs where both Albina and Agatha may get to play. I'll scour for useful things, such as ammunition for my gun, and we'll depart to the Hub. Eventually we'll travel to the hydroponics deck; mouths to feed, and I do intend on them being ours. Set the girls up with rations, supplies, and field experience in hostile territory. After that, we'll see; I believe the station is a lost cause--it's rife with dangers and only the dangerous thrive. Society has all but vanished and there is not much left worth protecting.

I'll offer to take the girls to civilization, but I won't convince them. I will infiltrate the hangar. Suit should suffice for that much. I will make an interloper--several, should I have prospecting travelers--disappear. Strip them down, store their gear someplace in the hangar, then lose the bodies in contaminant zones. When the opportunity arrives, I'll return covertly, change into their gear, and go incognito. If anyone wishes to join me then I'll improvise a distraction that draws attention away from main points of entry. Get anyone inside safely, get them changed, and then get going.

2/2

>swamps
Rare plants, rice, hidden treasures, circus fruits,
>desert
salt, metals like iron, copper
Both of them are natural defenses.

user asks for cyoa last thread so i made 1

Here's an oldy but a goody

>Medium (2k)
>Servos (5k)
>Battery & Capacitor (10k)
>Thruster Pack (13k)
>Energy Shield & Heavy Shield (21k)
>Environment Control & Environmental Shielding (26k)
>Ablative Armour (29k)
>Cyber Warfare Suite (32k)
>M-18T "Tactical" (40k)

After surviving the horrors of a tour on Klendathu - beating the one in twenty odds - I decided on a career in security. Well, if you call "standing around and looking menacing while guarding fat guys in suits or their spoilt daughters" a security career. I threw away all my weapons besides my sidearm (they wouldn't have let me on-station with any of the big stuff) and stripped my armour down to the bare minimum. I threw in a cybersecurity suite, because being rendered immobile by a 15-year-old rich kid is embarrassingly unprofessional. I'm looking forward to the easiest job I've ever worked - as long as I can stay out of the political side of things, I should be fine.

it has the simplest, most basic logical reasons to assume that it's correct, it's just that when all of the facts of reality behaving in unpredictable ways get in the way that we have good reason to think it isn't true

however, if you had the ability to remove all of those reasons, such as if you were completely omnipotent, the most only solid premise you would be left with is the bottom line of solipsism, and now you wouldn't have anything pointing away from it either

while you are perfectly right that, after becoming omnipotent, there would be no bigger reason to believe in solipsism than what you had to work with before, you are wrong in saying that solipsism is just as much of a logical conclusion as it was before

If your sister had borderline and was fat and a chain smoker you wouldn't say that.

Thank you, I appreciate your efforts.

Why didn't you save her?

>Swamps
Naturally favorable to natives defending. If you feel like you need more oomph, you could always add in a unique disease defense like smallpox, influenza, or zika. Worked well for the Spaniards--granted, they weren't defending.

>Deserts
This one goes beyond being merely defensive. It's actually a huge deterrent and largely unattractive to those from different climates and greener regions. Someone mentioned oil, but even then that's not really a resource worth taking the long march for in Middle Age mid-fantasy.

>dragging the discussion over here

You're arguing with a retard.

I mean you can just write those in for yourself with Kustom Mod like I did.

Arguments, like all cancers, die with the thread they killed. This is /cyoag/, not philosophy wankery general.

You already destroyed the guy. Don't re-ignite it.

A CYOA can ultimately be either about what makes your dick hard or about philosophy. Sometimes they are about both of them at the same time.