discord.gg/c8q73Us
discord.gg/wpu7CQJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im already 100% in

I'll buy the dip

Who here bought at .08?

bought 50k at .09
feelin good

This. Last chance to get in. Once we eat through this last sell wall its a straight moon rocket up.

It is not going to be this cheap again until alt season ends and everything tanks. We are literally going to start on a 4x moon this afternoon. Stay cucked, user.

let's go niggas

>ATH incoming
>GET IN

are you reterded?
I'm about to go out and wait for a dip, it will go near 0.14 and will drop.

If you have balls go out as late as possible, if you don't hold but for love of god don't go in.

all in :)

I 10x'd on this shit

Just went in @ $0.11

Probably Veeky Forumss best shot at a lambo they have seen in a while.

already past .14 you fucking idiot
enjoy gambling, you may get lucky (most coins do dip) but idiots like you were saying the same thing about BNTY and PRL at .07 and neither will ever get anywhere near that low again

i prefer dank pumps n spicy dumps

discord.gg/ARwHrVg
discord.gg/69J5Kud
discord.gg/KCzs9tX
discord.gg/c8q73Us

get aids fag

This will probably help discord.gg/wpu7CQJ

Which sell wall? There's 2 more at 149, 150.

why do you exist?

>0.14

When?
If it is then i'm dumbo and i agree

.142 vitaliks now
are you talking about 14 cents?

i was talking $.14

that's not going to happen until they announce something or get added to binance/huobi in my opinion

We will see.

Well after all it's better to go in DBC right now than in BNTY

fuck off. I was already stupid enough to loose money to your shit pyramid scheme.

agreed, BNTY has incredibly less potential for long-term
short term some BNTY news before DBC blows up could be good, but not worth the risk

Well i i'm in BNTY with my 500$ but i will sell right after it reach 0.25$ i don't feel comfy with this coin.

olso happy new year anons

Fuck Veeky Forums all these coins are at relative highs right and I don't wanna buy should i just do it anyway since DBC and TRX are only like 4 cents?

Try this, user. Go on Kucoin. Look at what happens to pretty much every single coin a few days after its added. Take a look at BNTY, DRGN, LEND, and DENT.. What do you see, user? 2-5x gains within 10 days on

every
single
one

Now look at DBC. Look at the direction it's heading. Look at the order book. How many days has it been on the exchange so far? Has it 2-4x yet?

Seriously...why are people on Veeky Forums so stupid? Why do they always chase pumps and buy ATH when if they just bought low on coins like DBC, the lambos are waiting right there for them.

Also, not a Redditor. Fuck Leddit...I just like to put new lines in between what I feel like should be paragraphs if I was speaking the post.

plus this shit is about to be added to a high volume chink exchange.

i would wait for a while you won't lose much after a 1-2 days
inb4 it will moon in 48h

you do realize DBC is at an all time high right now...

Jesus she really is The Mask.

FUCKING KUCOIN I CANT EVEN LOG IN

Yeah and I canceled a buy order, and my ETH is stuck as "Reserved". It's been over an hour.

Fuck kucoin holy shit.

I wanted to sell but can't log in

it is a sign

Yeah it's dipping

Yes, but it also just literally hit the Ku market so that is pretty irrelevant considering we're literally at the bottom now.

> LAMBO
> buys a SHITCOIN

REKT

I just sold it all at 144 vitaliks. I do nor trust the supply as it is dessigned to keep the price stabilized (down) in the long term.

lmao at these people trying to sell, just HODL it. I'm looking forward to being able to buy more at a lower price. I'll see you boys in Lambo land.

how the fuck can anyone reasonably believe Kucoin will take over Binance. it is literally the most shit exchange i have experienced

i would sell too but Kucoin is Loading...

>not on binance
where the fuck do you get this

>not knowing that i'm all in and fudding the coin to get a rise out of other anons

Stay cucked

KuCoin you nigger, if you would take five seconds to search it on Blockfolio you'd know that

where do i get what? are you confused mother fucker?

>I just sold it all at 144 vitaliks. I do nor trust the supply as it is dessigned to keep the price stabilized (down) in the long term.

Hey, just using your words.

I'll wait till the graph actually shows what the bottom is.

Why should i hold if it will be 0.07 soon
I can sell 0.10 worth of coin and buy by price 0.07 even 10yo would understand

I did it 2 times with this coin and have 10k more of it

Kucoin is such shit. Can’t wait till this gets added to Binance.

i fucking hate kucoin with a passion

kucoin 1cafb if you wanna use an invite code

This, i wait to login for 15 min and still nothing

Kucoin is cucking everybody

It's a fucking new year ev why it's overloaded, normies should be at parties n shit

Gonna stay on Binance, KuCoin fixes their shit because they didn't expect to grow this quickly, and you are gonna be stuck on an inferior exchange missing out on free dividends.

same fucking fuck not gonna dump I guess

I was a person who bought the first day it came out. Sold out yesterday like a pussy at 125 because huge whale moved his order down to 126.

I'll watch the rocket go off from here, enjoy bros

binance when?

>tfw nobody can dump because nobody can login

>kucoin assumed they might do some fixes on 31 dec since nobody normal will want to log in

>Everyone buys DBC
>Can’t sell because can’t login
Thx for the lambos, lads

winner goes to the guy who refreshes Kucoin the most times.

Kucoin just went down because of a phising attempt. literally anyone who deposited money in the last 30 minutes probably lost it...just google it

Winner is somebody who is logged in

Any source, nothing on their twitter, nothing on google i see spreading FUD there

twitter it or check the giggle

Today, our trading system increased traffic, more than 5 times the usual trading volume and traffic, resulting in some customers can not log in or transaction, please do not be alarmed, our engineers are working hard to solve. Please rest assured, our funds are very safe.

Fucking chinese shit site.

Blaming them for the unexpected volume levels, shit site... lmao ok.

and some retards are saying that it could replace Binance. This piece of shit is only popular because the shitcoins

Chink spotted

Well at least i'm having fun with this coin.

>can't log in to sell
>price going up cause nobody can log in

Bought 10k at 0.08

God damn it Mao Zedong I need to look at my meme charts.

The site is loading again and that sell wall is getting eaten like crazy! This shit is gonna moon so hard soon. Can't wait to see all the people who didn't take profit from their BNTY gains and move to the next big coin pink wojak when this 4x in a week.

Well it's hard for any exchange to replace binance

Must suck to admin a startup exchange. You didn't have the capacity to make it scalable when you first built it, but now every second of downtime = big $ loss.

Then again, I'm sure the absurd amount of money they rake in offsets any of that.

>not getting into DBC now is like not getting in ETH at $50
Once 150 breaks we're mooning 100% within 24h

I CAN LOG IN

WHAT TO DO BIZ?

Are you seeing that sell wall get eaten? There's almost zero resistance left before a straight shot up. What do you think you should do, user?

shit, and listing on huobi too, this could go absolutely nuclear

any tips on exiting a moon?

This is my 1 bet fot 2018.
I bought req at 5 cents, now im riding dbc

fuck it i will hold 24h more

This is going to pump for at least the next 12 hours. Now is a perfect time to get in.

That wall is eaten like dessert wtf

Are there any good ways to get alerts on pumps in kucoin?

yes it will absolutely go nuclear and were only at like 80-90m market cap, this will be 500-1000m at least within 1 month

Set alarms on Blockfolio

You faggots better not sell this, it'll hit $1 when it's available on Binance/Kuboi.

Moon is immediately imminent
once that 150 wall manipulator is scared and pulls his order we will straight into 200s

hype before 1jan.

Wonder what will hapen after that. Might go up since it will be avilable on another exchange

Huboi*

But it won't be available in Huobi 1st of January, they stated it will be AFTER that.

Guys should i sell BNTY and just go full in DBC?

Right? That shit is crazy. I haven't seen a sell wall get eaten that fast since I watched $ADA eat a 70 BTC wall in 9 minutes just before its launch prior to this last launch. Hold me, user.

This is what I'm doing.

This

Also im' a fag and sold my bags yesterday kekeek at 125

Not buying back in, too risky. Chink coin scares me