Coins that will make us rich?

Okay you fags 2018 is coming up. I sold all my ripple and raked in some profit. I dont fuck with ripple anymore. Now, what coins will make me rich this upcoming year?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ripple desu

fun icx xvg xlm

Bitcoin Cash

wish, odn, stratis.

Deep brain chain

LINK
OMG
REQ
XLM

ripple. buy the dip.

IOT Chain, only on Chinese exchanges at the moment. This thing is most probably gonna listed in Binance.

How to become rich in 2018:
Rule 1: dont buy link
Rule 2: dont forget rule 1

SKY+XMCC

IOTA
OMG
EOS
QTUM
QLINK
ETH
BTC

Sonm

Neo

it doesn't have a wallet
it doesn't have anything close to what IOTA (which also doesn't work)
99% of the coins are owned by the top investors. Fuck this chink scam

Scoop up some ZClassic for the Bitcoin Private fork

this.

it's a solid 1-2 years hodl. Unlike Bitcoin, it serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars, so Bitcoin's market cap is not the maximum limit.
In 2018 or 2019 you will be using it to pay for everything on the web (pic related), and it's not just about the web, institutions will start to use it too, this was announced days ago:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

You think DBC is going to have another dip soon? looks like its mooning right now.

if will definitely dethrone Bitcoin in 2018. People don't realize the transformations that's happening right now.

BCH, BURST, ETH,OMG, QSP

DYOR but in my opinion XRP is the banks' stake in crypto, meaning it goes against the ideological foundation the market was built upon. That may very well make it more attractive to normies who are just entering the market however I believe that in the long run XRP will be superseded by other coins more befitting of the original purpose of crpyto.

You faggot.

DGB

Well it's 1jan soon so i would wait for a while it might go even to 0.15

>99% of the coins are owned by the top investors
source on that

someone knows what's up. burst indeed

UFR is on a moon mission get in now , mark my fucking words

Decred