Drawthread: Bretanne is one hot ginger edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
l3monjuic3.deviantart.com/
aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
drawboii.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anchor

Requesting my Fairest Changeling, a member of the Spring Court. She's basically the girl on the left, except with pale skin, and hair that's made of rose-thorns. She's wearing a dress like the two on the right: mostly #1, except with the palette and legs of #2 (tall boots with no leggings or anything) - the vines of her dress are thorny rose-vines.

Thanks!

Since I posted literally after new thread like a dummy, posting again here for good measure.

I don't know if the original artist is still around, but I'm looking to get this colored.

Blonde hair, red eyes, caucasian skin. I'm not terribly picky about the clothes, just no clashing colors. Thanks in advance.

This is really more of an anchor since I got a drawfriend planning to work on this, but requesting a Lashunta Solarian. Her skin is light blue with white facial markings similar to like elven marks. Eyes are bright blue and her hair is white that eases into lavender (so like ombre)

Since she is an idol, her weapon takes the form of a microphone stand, and since she is a solarian her aura is white. Sketched out what it should kind of look like, but really the gates are open to change as the artist pleases. Ty also stay warm drawfriend, stay warm

Jumping ship

Requesting a Living Saint for an Only War campaign.

"The Burning Saint."

He is a young man in elegant robes. His face is calm and smiling.

He has a short beard and shoulder-length brown hair. I am thinking something similar to Athelstan from Vikings.

He has a pair of bloody wings (like the pic) and his body burns with holy fire.

That's all I have for a description. So anything you would like to add is a plus.

Thanks for reading

Requesting a human ranger hugging a giant white wolf spider. The ranger looks like the young man to the left but with ranger-like clothes on and holding the same exact spider the little girl is holding.

Was my ranger during a campaign where his animal companion died saving him during a near tpk and he had just finished spending 8 hours resurrecting it.

Requesting Ken Penders as a kender.

Anchoring this bad boy.

Anchoring this beauty.

Anchoring so OR can see the finished product! Got rid of the bubblegum since you brought up a good point last thread, hope you enjoy!

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

Migrating from the last thread.
I'd like to request a drawing of my Black Crusade character, a nurgle warrior priest. He's in his thirties, average height, fairly powerful built, shaggy dark hair and beard.
He's wearing carapace plate armour (pic related, but without the camo and more worn down) with the remains of tattered robes draped over it, has a huge, two-handed chainsword and a combat shotgun (both can look shoddy, but basically well-maintained). He has been graced by father nurgle already, as evidenced by his eyes glowing a sickly green and the stinger-tipped tail of a corpse fly protruding from his backside (also pic-related, the stinger is dripping some sort of noxious fluid. He's also wearing an Icon of Nurgle (pic related in my original post) on his back, like a back banner of sorts.

If you're still feeling up for a little background, he could be flanked by two zombie-like humans who look unnaturally strong despite their rotting state. They're (what remains) of his parents, so they should be older than him, one male, one female. Both wear tattered armour and chainswords similar to his. The zombies are completely optional though, if it's just him I'm already a really happy user!
Many thanks in advance!

I would like to put in a request for my Alchemist/Gunslinger.

he has a large burn scar across almost all of the left side of his body and face. He wears very nice cloths and has a clean cut coat with a small fur collar. His cloths are generally all white or light grey with gold and silver accents. He also wears armored boots. He has a variety of belts and pouches under his coat to store various alchemical mixes as well as additional ammo. The rifle that he uses looks similar to the image on the bottom left but feel free to do something different if you have a neat idea for his gun.

thanks!

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO TRY AND DRAW A JUDGE DREDD-INSPIRED SAMURAI OF ROKUGAN IS WELCOME TO TRY.

Is it okay to repost in the new thread or does the 24hr limit still apply?

Migrating from an old thread
Hello there, hopefully one of the art gods that will peruse this thread will take upon the task of drawing my Drow monster slayer for an upcoming campaign.

I was hoping I could get the hairstyle from number 1 with white hair.

The Sword from 2.

The armour from 3

The face from 4

In the pose from 5

With a white background.

Please
and thank you in advanced.

Requesting Blackbeard with burning fuses in his hair and smoke muttering 'Crashing this ship.. with no survivors' to British officer wearing a powdered wig

Original artist is Pilgrim, but he seldom color stuff.

Requesting my hexblade from an upcoming game. Using this image as a base for and outfit. Then a notched long sword in one hand and the other holding a blackened copper piece with a purple spell effect around it. Darken up the skin to a more chestnut brown and throw some dreds on him. Maybe a hat of some sort and more dynamic posing is up the the draw friend. Thanks in advanced!

I'd humbly like to request a sassy undead ranger-fighter character with the face and hair of the girl on the left and the ragged arms and armor of the skeleton on the right. She doesn't need to take the pose of the elf on the bottom, but if she could have a similar level of charming obnoxiousness,that would be great. I would appreciate any attempts at this character. Thank you!

I request a primitive looking soldier armed with a rusty scavenged assault rifle please.

I'd like to use this for a profile picture and as art for unit markers in an rpg.

Requesting a pyromancer hobo-hermit
He is quite old and frail and is wearing the outfit on the right pic, without the hood and the axe

I tried to make his face the best I could using the rather mediocre Dark Souls 3 editor. His skin is charcoal colored and he have white ashes splattered on his face.
For the pose, I would just like it to show that he is a pyromancer; something like him being hypnotised by the fire he is creating or making a small bonfire for street urchins
Thanks!

Requesting this fellow but with a more fantasy setting look. Tactical armor replaced by leather armor/pads; gun replaced with a crossbow; pistol replaced with a dagger in sheath. The rest of his outfit (like the close-fitting hood and skull mask) should be the same though.

Requesting a horseshoe-crab-thing wearing prussian uniform and with a spike in it's shell so it resembles a pickelhaube...or you can just put a helmet on it.
Thanks in advance!

I'd like to request some art of the goddess of night and valour in my setting. She ascended during the bronze age, and wears armour as show in the bottom right image, but with a dark blue shield, the cloth is black, and the shoulder guard is much darker. She wields the spear in the top picture, and her face and hair is like that of the bottom left image. She does not have the flower crown. The only change is she is not covered in blood, and has piercing blue eyes. She should probably be in a pose like the bottom right pic.

Thank you.

Anchoring for my Sci Fi monster thing.

Please draw my character in your style! However, please remove the cloud from above his head, and make it so that he is flying on a cloud, like Sun Wukong. And give him a revolver in addition to his sword. His expression and pose should be that of a playful adventurer.

Thanks in advance!

As far as I'm aware, the 24hr rule doesn't apply if it's a new thread. Post away!

Thanks!, I'd like to request my current dnd character a 6th level fighter sorc named ragnar, He's a liar and a con man with a claim to nobility.

I can probably answer any questions you might have, Now with a fresh and slightly spell checked ref sheet.

You got a source for the armor reference?

Looking for a reference for my character here on the left. We're going to a very cold place for quite some time so some cold weather gear would be awesome.

Basically, take the Oni girl in the image and stuff her into that winter parka. She's got a big chest so even a big poofy outfit like that still shows her figure. combine the two hood styles in a way that feels natural, but try to keep that fur trim. The Sacred Rope Belt around her waist should be on the outside of that parka.

Her hair should be bunched up around her hood with a little bit sticking out the back. And a bit more of the roots of her hair should be blonde, more than the second picture in the middle. Like she hasn't dyed her hair in a very long time.

If you have any questions or need more references, ask me, i'll be around to clarify.

Requesting a drawing of my home-brewed 5e Zoomer class (from Stranger Things) Tiefling.

She's mechanically similar to an Arcane Trickster and a Shadow Monk. Most of her spells deal with lightning, time manipulation, and mobility (haste, teleportation, etc...).

Her clothing is form fit like a superhero to allow for maximum range of movement. She wears a pair of goggles and carries a pair of magical energy blades. Skin is blue/grey with runes, almost ethereal in substance, and with magically charged hair that drifts like fire.

Thank you to whomever is interested!

Any further news on my goats with guns request?

How's this for coloration?

l3monjuic3.deviantart.com/

Anchoring since I’m the OR for the thread image, and also because I didn’t get a chance to thank the artist before the last thread got archived.

Holy crap this piece is amazing. I’m not sure if the artist is still coloring this but even like this it looks great! I really like the touch of the background scenery with the roses. Keep up the good work!

Anchoring for my thing

requesting my male githyanki wizard (war mage)
A. red tattered cloak and general aesthetic of this pic with cloak pooling around the shoulders
B. this face and hair, but no facial hair, if it's easier you can draw it with the hood up
C. holding this mask in his left hand (simple silver mask of a human face)
D. a curved dagger on his belt
E. wearing a simple but scratched breastplate
F. arms wraped up like this
i leave the rest to you, maybe have him holding a fireball or something.
B^)

Inks next.

im here from the other thread trying to give it another shot :)Im requesting a portrait of my Call of Cthulhu character -- basic facial structure of the guy on the left, scars of the dude on the right, pose on the bottom, wearing a pair of gold knuckle dusters and holding a sandwich.

Pilgrim usually doesn't color. Gotta love his stuff, though.

which request/project is this associated with?

"I-I-I know this guy Morty, i-it's Smorgblorg Jones. H-h-he's the *burp* the most wanted bounty hunter in t-three universes."

"Aw gee Rick, if he's wanted, you know, doesn't - doesn't that make him a criminal? You know? And not a bounty hunter?"

"Shut up *buuurp* MORTY! Who's the trans-dimensional renaissance man here? You?"

I'll take a crack at this in a bit

Thanks! Looking forwards to it, user.

Just for the laughs

Requesting a full-body portrait of my gnoll paladin after she was ordained as a Shining Blade of Heironeus.

Basically, just her in a pose similar to the one on the bottom right, wearing the uniform in the middle, or maybe with both hands resting on top of her sword.

Campaign ended on a high note on last sunday after a year and a half of adventuring, so kind of want to commemorate that I got to play a character all the way from level one until the natural end of the campaign.

Bumping this again, since the old thread died.

What started out as a homebrew one-shot has become a couple month campaign set in a world where, long story short, WWI and WWII are bled together in this eternal conflict of trench fighting. (((Spellcasters))) are the persecuted class, and the PCs are the essentially Wehrmacht infantry.

My group has this NPC that is a little 10-12 year old boy. He is a divination wizard that everyone loves, and he serves as our radioman, wearing a German radio backpack (pic 1). He has a bad habit of accidentally letting the handset bounce and drag on the ground behind him as he runs about. His name is Heinrich, but everyone refers to him colloquially as the Shota Wizard. He has either a bowl cut or some Nazi German hairstyle (Artist's preference on hairstyle) with brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a little German uniform (pic 2) that's a bit baggy (he tried his best to use mending to make it fit) and a Stahlhelm helmet (pic 3) that is too big for him. He also has a Karabiner 98 kurz (pic 4) that is a bit big for him.

I hope I described this well enough. I apologize for being a bit scatter brained. Thanks in advance!

It's actually just something I'm doing for my players for Christmas. Each is getting a character sheet with their character.

This is the third out of four.

Aw man that's awesome

You are a very kind DM. Merry Christmas nigga!

dropping anchor for drawfriend

Bumping and migrating my request for my monkey-boy character again

I love you man. This is going to be my art for the next character.

reposting my request for my ranger, drawfriends let me know if youre interested
thanks lads

This is something of an oddball request, but with the variety of artists around these threads, I figure it's a fair enough place for it.

I wanted to request the TIE Bomber fighter from the animated short. Rather than being suited and geared up for battle, I was thinking some sort of off-duty recreation, naval boxing; still wearing a flight suit, albeit with the upper half shed and tied around her waist. Wearing a plan tank-top. In a loose combat stance, fists up at guard, a smirking, confident expression.

Thanks for reading.

On to the next one, then I'll paint them all in one sitting.

And to all Anons a good night.

Poastan

I'd like to make a request for a DIY successor Deathwing Terminator of the First Legion. Just a line guy, not a sergeant or a captain.

[1] Armor similar to this in style, with carved angelic art decos, holy scripts, magnetic bonding studs, and of course, skull details. But instead of the traditional Deathwing paintjob, it looks like the color scheme in [2].

On the left pauldron, with the yellow background, a raised decoration of the Chapter's icon which is [3], an Eagle's head mid-screech. On the opposite (right) pauldron, the Terminator displays the heraldry of his noble house which looks a bit like [4]. Unlike other Chapters, they're entitled to display the arms of their house of birth.

For armaments, the Terminator wields a chainfist like the one in [5] on his right hand, and a Storm Bolter similar to [6] in his left. With the same red coloration. The Chainfist should be black like the normal gauntlet, unless the artist believes it looks better if it's yellow?

Any cartographers or anons decent with dungeon generator programs around? I've attempted to use donjon but I haven't been getting solid results. I'm trying to get a dungeon map of a radial dungeon with the exit in the center. Setup wise would be best to be some sort of semi-artificial semi-natural cave system that branches out from the center with the only entrance and exit being the central cavern. I would want at least 5 "spokes" or "arms" of the dungeon, but more is perfectly fine. The arms should not connect to eachother in any way.

If my EtE players are lurking, don't expose the spoiler below.
The setup for the dungeon is that the party has been separated and individually transported into this dungeon for trials/tests/etc. Each party member is to make their way through the dungeon towards the center, and only when all party members have made it to the center will the central room and the exit open.

So far it's looking like I might have to manually draw this since generators aren't producing anything close to what I want, and I know if I attempt it my results will be...unimpressive to put it kindly. I have neither the software nor a drawing hand steady enough to be able to produce a decent map.

The dungeon painter tool by pyromancers is pretty nice, I've used that for a few dungeons - only rectangular so far. How big should the dungeon/spokes be and are you using an inch/grid measuring system?

Trying things

Inch/grid works I suppose, I play on roll20 so I don't mind adjusting the size either. Size wise... It's hard to tell, I want I suppose at least three main encounter "rooms" for each spoke, but since they're for solo characters they don't need to be all that large. Not to mention the characters are all level 2-3 right now so I won't be throwing anything real major at them. Especially not the bloody rogue who has a tendency to die every time he faces against something other than a rat lol. I'd say approximately 20 sq ft (20x20 squares or so) should be the absolute largest for the spoke rooms, and the central room should be about twice that to account for a stairwell egress (a spiral seems easiest, whether it's a round or square spiral doesn't matter) and multiple entrances to the room, as well as some room for maneuvering for a final encounter. Halls/tunnels can be as large or small as you want. It's not a fancy well built dungeon, so some places might be raw cave and others reinforced tunnel areas, so feel free to be creative with shapes. The only part that might be actually "finished" or well maintained is the central chamber, including the doors separating it from the spokes and the stairwell leading up.

Oh, and if it matters, the particular region this is in is a rocky desert area, full of plateaus and sandstone and the like. The entire dungeon is located beneath a major landmark and a supersized "gypsy camp" style city, so there's no formal sewer system or anything like that. The most well built part of the area is the college which sits in the center of the city.

Requesting my Warlord for current game. Late twenties, 6'3 tall, muscular build, overall germanic/celtic inspiration. Most infos on pic, reference for armor is here : aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
She generally appear severe and contemplative, or cheerful and lighthearted when circumstances allow it. Might be smoking pipe if resting.

Thanks !

I would like to request my character from my current game, please!

Race: Half-Orc
Height: 6'2" (187 cm)
Weight: 265 lbs (120kg)
Build: Solid muscle
Hair: Short, dark brown, with a close-cropped chinstrap beard.
Skin color: Ruddy green
Equipment: Splint mail, heater shield, longsword.

Julius Aquilius, better known by his alias "Lubash", is a respected--and feared--bounty hunter in Yartar. He's made a name for himself as a brute capable of tracking down and bringing in alive some of the most dangerous criminals in the area, but what most don't know about him is that while he grew up poor he was not uneducated, and he often plays to peoples' prejudice of half-orcs being witless thugs. It's true that his martial prowess is formidable, but he has risen to the top of the local bounty hunter guild not by being stronger than people expect, but rather much smarter.

is this close? i can change w/e

Just something I bashed together in 10 minutes to give you a rough idea what the program can do/looks like. If you're still interested, I might give it a shot tomorrow, no promises though.

Anchoring

Hmm, does it automate the tunnels or something like that or was that just randomly drawn? I'm not familiar with the program so idk how it works.

Requesting a dwarven grave cleric. Dark hair, with a slight hint of gray. He's fluffed as a plague doctor. Most of what's in the reference is what I envision him looking like and wearing. He also wears a shield with the names of those he has failed to save etched into it

Requesting my dwarven grave cleric. Dark hair, with a slight hint of gray. He's fluffed as a plague doctor. Most of what's in the reference is what I envision him looking like and wearing. He also wears a shield with the names of those he has failed to save etched into it

Randomly drawn. Usually I use donjon to get a randomized layout and then create a nicer looking map from that with dungeon painter, but donjon is crap for non-rectangular maps, as you already found out.

Anchoring for , which I couldn't get online in time to thank you for the consideration in the last thread.

Requesting a portrait of this character (either version works), seemingly smiling at the camera with a cheery expression.

Requesting an elf wizard. Tan skin with vibrant yellowish green eyes, long black hair which half is pinned up, and the typical elven markings. She has round glasses she wears in order to help cast spells, but hates wearing them. Mix of the two outfits shown, with an oversized red scarf that kind of covers the lower half of her face from how big it is. Her outfit is neutral colors, nothing flashy. Carries her spellbook on her hip and looks exactly like the one in the reference sheet.

Anything that isn't shown on the reference sheet is up to the artist, have fun!

Well cave networks have come out pretty decent for me so far, as well as other dungeons, but anything with any semblance of symmetry is out of the question, and anything with a non-standard entrance is hard to work with as well.

Though donjon does help with creating an entire bleeding adventure, so there's that.

PS: I don't know if the program allows numbering rooms or not but if it does, could you number the rooms in ascending order from outer to inner, with each spoke being consecutive? eg northern could be 1,2,3; and the next clockwise would be 4,5,6, and so on, with the central room being numbered last. If you don't number the rooms I'll likely do that myself either in notes or something. My players also have a fondness for joking about giant numbers on the grounds of maps, and I'm not above taking that joke and making something real out of it considering this city is full of shapeshifters and illusion specialists lol.

I have this character, a modified KX-series droid, who is owned by another bounty hunter, as we're playing a group of Bounty Hunters tasked with hunting down a small group of Padawans in hiding while the Empire is coming into power.

At this point they're trying to get an old Electrostaff repaired for me so that in the case we end up having to fight in close combat, myself and the heavy-electrobaton-wielding Gand can hopefully fend them off.

Shrug emoji

Fuckin' gnarly dude. Thanks for this

Also, if it helps, he's ~7 feet tall, and weighs ~300 pounds in muscle.

Bumping this again; I was wondering if I could request a character?
Basically War from Darksiders with a bit of tweaks. In a similar pose (if you can) as the main image, but with the darker armor designs seen in the bottom left. As for the mask in the left/middle, I was hoping it could be instead styled like an owls face like shown. On his left hand, I would like a sort of gun attachment along them top. I would also ask for some smoke or something curling up from his shoulders. While keeping the old armor vibe and style, could it be a bit more modernized or sci-fi in appearance slightly? Sci-fantasy, basically.
Please and thank you to anyone that helps me out. I love seeing what everyone makes.

Daaaaaayum homie that’s purrdy.

I wanna waifu

Make it so its not gay to want to fuck Karl Franz

Heyy thanks boyyos.
Here's a link to my other stuff ~
drawboii.deviantart.com/gallery/

Other stuff looks great too sorta metal gear feel to your style.

Holy shit two deliveries.

That is awesome dude, thanks so much!

It’s not gay if balls don’t touch. Just be weary of that.

Is this the right time to request something?

You missed the boat. Try again.

Dammit, next time for sure.

Bumping

That looks great! The only changes I'd make would be that I'd hae her holding the spear with her hand rotated so it's like she is holding a javelin, to stab down over her shield, besides that, my only criticism is that the legs seem too large compared to everything else.

Seriously though, thank you so much for doing this! It looks really cool!

OR here, good stuff, thanks.

Bump, is Eternal.

Repost: Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

Man, I dig it! If the artist has an insta or some shit, do lemme know!

Could I request a drawing of a pair of extremely stereotypical 1970s superheroes, DRAGON FIST and THE CHAIN, in a dynamic pose in the vein of pic related?

Dragon Fist is a stereotypical Asian martial artist girl with a long braid, qipao, and fire-creation powers.

The Chain is a brick shithouse-sized black dude from Harlem wearing a vest, tracksuit pants, and gaudy sunglasses. He fights, obviously, with a chain.