Previous Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

>OP is OC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z6rKrO5iLZs?t=9
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0h6Ycwh1mNzUUJnOG11N0hSTjg
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0h6Ycwh1mNzdWRiRTVLLUd1Tm8
strawpoll.me/14597434
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please make more PDF cyoas. It lets me listen to them with a screen reader. I'm not blind but sometimes it is easier.

You might like jumpchain, that's almost all they make.

Faith best girl.

>OP is OC
2 threads in a row? Feels like Christmas already. I wonder what we'll be seeing over the next 2 weeks.

If I had to guess, I'd say SDA is going to try playing Santa this year by releasing his content on eve/day. I would say that Italics will also be releasing PPP+ around that time.

Next year, of course.

Don't know what you have and what you don't, but here's a pdf.

SDA hasn't been in the thread for like two months, user.

If Faith was actually Fujiwara, I'd go with her, but since she's not, Emilia is my pick.

SDA probably went to Reddit

Also Noseland is most comfy CYOA. Homesteads a best, wish fulfillment zones a shit.

>multiple yanderes fighting over you
If not for the "1 waifu = 1 laifu" rule that sounds like a paradise.
>Emilia
>has proof you were married
>whispers your name
>signs stuff with your name
>can change memories to make her (and by extension your) reality true
Best girl. Like damn.
user I will pay you one small cyoa if you give her her own cyoa or at least expand on her personality. I hadn't even thought of signing stuff using only one name or using actual magic to change memories.

>not being horrified at the thought of her erasing your cherished memories so that she's the only important thing in your life

user that's literally 10/10 my fantasy right there. Who cares that she deletes memories, they're not there anymore. I won't know they're gone. I'll only know she's there and she's made my life perfect.
It's like you don't get yanderes at all.

Is Hotswap Genitalia required for being a hermaphrodite?

This is what makes it pitiful.

But... our memories are what shape us, what make you and I who we are. They're foundational to a person's identity. You're comfortable losing chunks of your memory, even if it may change your personality, behavior, etc.? To each their own, I guess.

>It's like you don't get yanderes at all.
I enjoy them in theory, not in practice. Although I do find the horror/danger aspect very arousing. It's one thing I like about feral monster girl settings. That chance of death, be it physical or personality.

Post the masterpiece CYOA.

You know the one.

If a Thunderdome battle royale for mein deck before picking is not an option, Emilia + Rose. Capture the other ones, mindrape them, kill them, reanimate them into a slow moving zombie, mindrape them again until they are the perfect daughterfu, kill and then reanimate as death knights or whatever.

Actually, Violet and Lydia can be easily talked down, Violet into a flunkie and Lydia either point out that to have a non-genetically retarded population she needs at least 118 genetically diverse individuals or simply act as sperm bank for her. It's Faith the other one who won't stop.

There's a Knack 2 CYOA?

*Genetically non-retarded.
Goddammit.

What did you delete user?

Also ask a writer to write you some greentexts, giving her her own cyoa would be too forced for it to be good.

user I have a feeling you said something very interesting but I can't decipher what the hell you are saying.

>Coming home to Emilia!
>It's 10:30!
>You left for home at 10, and the trip was only 15 minutes!

We all know Faith is the best, but who is the cutest?

A picture of Radical Freedom
If you're saying what I think you're saying, I wouldn't be worried. If you truly love her you'll also trust her. There's nothing to worry about. Everything is daijobu.
>tfw say you don't think that dress looks good on her
>she makes you like it
There are no victims.

No, it's only required if you want to be able to switch around at-will (without visiting the med-bay to do the change).
You could also pick Xenomorphology to make your body amorphous, so you could shape yourself to have whichever genitals you like.
>Captcha: surgery for sale

Dear diary,

user is always talking about his mother. Even when we're in bed together. He smiles more on Mother's day than he does on our anniversary. Every time I find a wrapped gift I become gleeful, only for my joy to turn to sorrow when I see "To: Mother" on it. Today, I told him he was an orphan. There was nothing to tell him otherwise.

But what if you're waifu is you're mother?

youtu.be/Z6rKrO5iLZs?t=9

user you're not changing my mind so simply. I trust her and trust anything she changes is for the better.
I find your lack of faith... disturbing

So I am nearly back home from overseas and will commence work on the husbando CYOA, I have thought of maybe including the following categories;

Age, body type, height, skin colour, Hair colour, eyes, hair style, body hair, facial hair, fashion style, personality traits.

Is there anything obvious I'm missing that people would want to see included on a husbando CYOA?

I'm hoping to also have time to return on and expand some of my older CYOAs to produce some new content for the board, but there doesn't seem to be as much content in the style I usually make so I'm not sure if there's demand for it anymore. Will review later.

Reverse trap option

Any kind of content not regularly explored can only be good for the general. I'm not a faggot myself but I can appreciate some more variety in here.

user, I love yanderes too. I wrote that for you. I thought you would be HAPPY. Why user, why can't you just accept my love? I think of you before I sleep, I think of you whilst I dream, I think of you when I wake. SO WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT HOW I FEEL?!

This is like Stockholm syndrome on steroids. Mind mages need to be killed in every setting where they exist. Perhaps all magic users, to be safe.

user-KUN WATASENAI!

I'm mainly making it in response to the absurd number of waifu CYOAs that seem to exist and get posted in this thread since I am never interested in them.

>No anti-magic yandere waifu.
Why even live?

You're sweet.
What if I consent to her doing it to me? Inb4 can't consent because she made me want to consent

Somebody post mindrape CYOAs just to spite this faggot

So you're trying to stop waifu CYOAs by making a waifu CYOA that happens to be a husbando CYOA?

All these silly mages running around undermine the value and beauty of combat. We should do more than have them all killed, we should kill the public trust in them.

Personality wise
Faith > Violet > Lydia > Emilia > Rose

Despite all the evidence to the contrary, I still feel the marriage with Emilia is faked, so I pick Lydia

How do you convert a cyoa into a pdf? I want to do it to a few I've collected to make them easier to view instead of having to open up at least five different images at a time.

>He likes being worshipped but not when the worship is to the extreme of sacrifice.

If you're going to do something, go all the way.

Is there an archive website that has CYOAs saved by the approximate posting date? I'd like to find some of my older work but it's hard when I can't even remember what I named them.

That's surefire way to ruin everything.

No, I'm giving people the option of a husbando instead of a waifu so there is some actual variety.

You should be making them as PDFs to begin with, not converting into one from a bunch of images.

When you start worshiping something so hard you start to sacrifice living things for it I think that's a bit unhealthy. Plus it would also be kind of a pain to have to have a murderer following you around everywhere smelling like death and all that.

To my knowledge, there's no proper archive _websites_. Just the various dropboxes, google drives, and mega folders (links in the pastebin).
There are, however, archives of Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums board (4plebs, warosu, possibly others - of the two, the former stops providing full pictures if you go back far enough, but the latter still provides them).

Thanks, might have a go at finding them on a desktop since that sounds painful to do in mobile desu

>Personality
Rose > Faith > Violet > Emilia > Lydia
>Appearance
Rose > Emilia > Violet > Faith > Lydia
>Claimed backstory
Rose > Emilia > Faith > Violet > Lydia
>Projectiles
Emilia > Rose > Violet > Lydia > Faith
>Magic Specialization
Violet > Rose > Emilia > Faith > Lydia
>Preparation
Emilia > Faith > Lydia > Rose > Violet
>Catering to my fetishes
Faith > Violet > Rose > Lydia > Emilia

Assuming 5 points to first place, 4 to second, etc.
>Violet: 21
>Lydia: 11
>Emilia: 24
>Faith: 21
>Rose: 28
Overall: Rose > Emilia > Faith = Violet > Lydia

Emilia has hands down the worst projectiles, except maybe next to Lydias. Faith's is the strongest. It has damage AND aoe.

Emilia's projectiles, while weakest in terms of damage, are also fully invisible. Combine that with them being weak enough that individual hits would be easy for her to erase from her opponent's memory, and 1-on-1 and 1-on-2 fights are almost trivial.

Regress, vile succubus! Unhandeth yon man!

Look at this thread. We're unworthy of such blessings.

Then you must sign a contract beforehand and have it processed by the ministry of civil affairs.

>implying I'm not right

Yea. They debase martial prowess through their parlor tricks. We need to lobby the local governor and begin paying town criers to spread word of their foulness. Surely the church will back our cause as well.

>Signing a contract proving you're okay with her using her powers on you
That sounds romantic. I love it.

Post WIP Cyoas.
TFW author loses motivation on a cyoa that you really like.

Post good CYOAs, faggits!

Now I'm hungry for some Cyoa were you can be witch/mage hunter

PPP+ When?

I said "good."

Look in the archives if you want a Waifu Cyoa.
or go pester Tk.

>Not understanding what having a Yandere girlfriend is about
You're meant to be afraid. That's the point of the psycho murderer obsessive stalker.

He ever leave any notes or direction as to where he was going with this? I like this one enough I might be interested in trying to finish it.

Not that I know of. Some other people here might know more about it than me though.

It's awful that such a great cyoa is left unfinished. Sad!

Here's one. There was also a superhero thing with a similar layout, except the black background bit was yellow instead (because you were just saved by some superheroine named Golden Girl).

Emilia. My only real question is why I and my friends/family don't remember my being married to her. Did she erase our memories, and if so, why?

I feel like with her habit of writing our name on everything, that someone else had tampered with our memories, perhaps hers as well, and her actions might be the result of realizing there's someone with frightening levels of memory manipulation magic targeting her/us.

All this random story crafting aside, this was a fun little cyoa!

Skills?
Inhuman race options?
Magic abilities?
Hobbies?

I agree.

Unless I’m the mind mage.

>My only real question is why I and my friends/family don't remember my being married to her.
I’m going to go with “because you’re not and were never married”

Don't be ridiculous anonymous. She's a mind mage not a photoshop mage.

>moth gf
>has low self esteem from being a glutton in the past
I understood that reference

>Violet + Faith dream team
It's over. The others aren't working together and they won't be able to defeat us, even if they know where we are. What could they possibly do to stop us?

>vs Lydia
Plants, animals and golems? Faith already can summon things, at a faster rate and in greater numbers. Slow and devastating earth attacks? Just block it, lmao.
>vs Emilia
She'll be our top priority target. Just to be safe, we must make sure none of us come in close contact with her. Her rune circle will be ineffective, as it requires us to be pursuing her and not the other way around, plus even if it works, only Violet or only Faith will be affected.
>Rose
Difficult, but doable. If Violet makes a 100 predictions in a row, there's ought to be at least 1 reoccuring path to victory among 51 correct futures. Even after failing in discerning such, we could still arrange a plan where we play her against the two others. Divide and conquer. If she survives, it'll be two against a weakened one.

>"vs" Violet and Faith
Their 'personality quirks' are among the most mild in my opinion, so it'll be easy to deal with.

In the end, after we eliminate all of the other contenders in this sick battle royale, I'll be able to claim the Holy Gra- I mean, we'll live happily ever after.

I remember when this was made like five years ago. It always remained in my mind as the first time I saw a real argument break out about memory loss.

Henny
others- minor mutual advantage
pointy ears
antlers
tongue
fairy eyes
large
luminous
fantastical familiars
heartstone

I'm fairly lazy myself so a wife who also likes to spend most of her time napping works for me, that I also have a sweet tooth and she bakes is a plus as well.
With fantastic familiars and heartstone I ensure the loyalty of the nobility and familiars so they can keep things running smoothly while Henny and I indulge in each other.

I really like the choices in this one, it was hard to pick one of the girls.

I’d go with Swampy Manor and the Super-Skill Boon. For curse, I’m tied between Pariah and Haunted. Pariah is fine considering the Manor isn’t a social choice in the first place and I’m confident my magic will allow the creation of life, or a facsimile of. As for Haunted, that’s pretty much like owning a cat already. I don’t see it bothering me too much, but it’d definitely be my second Curse choice.

Yep. Some guy asked for them at the beginning of august.
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0h6Ycwh1mNzUUJnOG11N0hSTjg
Let me know if you want the photoshop files for the first two pages.

Sockminster is good at that. Both Fairie and Vampire King actually made me think about the girls, whereas in most other cyoas I make a concrete decision very quickly.

This one too.
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0h6Ycwh1mNzdWRiRTVLLUd1Tm8
Weird, I swear I had a 18 page document for that dude

Cultist for sure.

Gonna go with Lydia, the problem is killing or evading the others.

Violet is almost guaranteed to find us eventually, but the others not so much.

We can likely hide in the forest given that she is a druid; and it'll make her more effective in that terrain.

Which author do you miss the most?

It's honestly pretty annoying when cyoa slaps you with memory loss for no particular reason.

I have problems deciding on my next project. I have kinda worked on multiple projects at once which has resulted in me getting shit tons of pictures for all projects. But now it's time to commit to a project, which one would you like to see made? I won't guarantee that the winner will be made, but it is highly likely it will be made, unless I have a complete change of heart.

strawpoll.me/14597434

Box waifu
Terrorbirb
Whoever made the yandere builder
You

Myself

Please don't. We had the last two threads ruining by you and your pal.
Haven't you asked like nine times already what to do? I vote whatever doesn't have an obnoxious intro.