WABI WECHAT INTEGRATION

reddit.com/r/WabiToken/comments/7na7lv/update_wabi_integration_into_chinas_1_chat_app/ why are you not in biz? 10min ago, be early. I shilled you modum with the news earlier you better remember me.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@wabiico/sneak-peek-see-our-wabi-wechat-app-in-action-1f070fc90b5a
discord.gg/wpu7CQJ
wacoin.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LETSGO WABI MARINES WECHAT IS BIGGER THAN FUCKING WHATSAPP LOOOOOOOL

HOLY FUCK, THIS IS THE BIGGEST NEWS TO END THE YEAR, ALL IN WABI, they are literally being implemented into china's facebook

I 10x'd on this shit

wabi moon imminent

you literally don't wanna miss this shit biz, if we're looking at modum level of gains this gonna be a 80% atleast

FUEL RESERVES: 100%
PREPARING LAUNCH THRUSTERS
WABI TO THE MOON IN T-MINUS 10

This is Huge, 2-3x incoming.

>2-3x

You already missed the moon mission

I 10x'd on this shit

Wabi stole announcement of the year!

So did I. But 1.6eth individual cap is shit.

How is this an announcement, source nigger

medium.com/@wabiico/sneak-peek-see-our-wabi-wechat-app-in-action-1f070fc90b5a

I sold my stack at 2.10 on the previous pump from .98. Reason I did was because the token itself is useless. Literally reward points to buy food products. Is one WABI really worth 2 USD?

are you retarded? don't you know what wechat is? this shit is huge

AAAAAAA I BUY NOW

I just didn't see the source in the OP, how did my comment even imply that I didn't know what wechat is lol

I'm still fucking suprised by how undervalued WaBi still is. This coin does alot more than most coins in the Top 100, and it still has a

Check this
discord.gg/wpu7CQJ

wabi actually has a working product unlike 80% of the other shitcoins

Thank you /biz, got on this rocket early

So you're saying don't buy at 2.18?

ty for the info

how much u guys think it will go ?

the sell walls are getting destroyed, little tiny walls too, this is gonna 5x pretty soon

You can still reach orbit

GUYS MOD WENT 120% OF THAT NEWS WABI HAS SMALL SELLWALLS WE CAN 100% aswell

Price is literally moving up and down 10% every second my brain is going to explode

wtf was that fall

Finally!

Whale wants to accumulate.

Customers will soon be able to buy WaLiMai products with Wabi and fiat moneh via the WeChat app and track the loyalty program.

WeChat is by far the biggest chat app in China with almost 1 billion users.

just wanna make sure you guys know what wechat is

BUY THIS SHIT NOW 4 DOLLARS BY TOMORROW EASY 2X literally just sold 1000 req to get some

China population: 1.379 billion

So basically 60-70% of China will have wabi in the app they use, AAAAA

>literally just sold 1000 req to get some
u wot m8 ?

tfw everybody ignored my threads

REQ gonna pull back a little ill put everything i make back into REQ lol still like req better

>not selling 1000 req to get some
u wot m8?

looks like moon mission got aborted

u just lost some juicy REQ gains

Hardly, some random buy order comes in every few minutes wiping the sell orders to about 15.8k sats, then it dumps to 15.2-15.3, rinse and repeat.

I'm grateful to the anons of /biz for suggesting good cryptos but this isn't one of them its literally used to purchase food products. People literally get free tokens for scanning products, and it's trading for over 2 USD. Think about that

that's what they want you to believe ;)

lol just fomo'd back into REQ bought an extra hundred so i know to never do that to my baby again

News hit 45 mins ago. Takes the normies the better part of a day to hear the news. China is sleeping too right now. When they wake up this thing is on a moon mission.

>crypto has a real world use case

nah, better pump some 'hello world' tier whitepaper amirite

LETS FUCKING GO WABI. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I follow this market for weeks and just dumped everything and bought at 0.0016 sats.

LETS GO.

THATS THE SPIRIT

Please tell me you meant 0.00016.

HERE WE GO BOYS.

Ok, WeChat integration is literally the biggest news you could get from a consumer standpoint in China, and makes perfect sense for Wabi.

Question is, do I go in now or wait for a dip after the news?

see you guys at $4 by the end of today!

Yo thanks to all Wabi OPs. Got in on this just in time.

Just to be clear, is it in wechat right now? Or is it just a sneakpeak demo version? Also how hard is it for cryptos to get a wechat wallet in general? Just bought some btw

end of year you mean*

Hard to say, depends on how far the bulls manage to push it.

Some of the shittiest FUD I've seen in awhile

When people talk about "news" for their shitcoin and potential partnerships, it is usually a meme and people buy the rumor and sell news.

This is not that.

Potential upside right now far exceeds potential downside. It was 13.5k sats pre pump, and right now it's just a rollercoaster that's finding a new floor before each bounce, walls are extremely thin so if it does gain enough momentum this will be big.

Relatively new to crypto trading, could someone explain to me why it dropped back down to 0.00016?

Why would anyone sell at that price when we're obviously pumping right now?

Just wait for China to wake up and you'll see crazy gains lol. Its 4 am there right now.

probably whales selling big, make it crash, buy low etc

I've seen some sell walls disappearing and transformed into buy walls instantly thats some dodgy manipulation shit

Yeah I already bought in, fuck it.

Anyone who's visited China should know how big WeChat is. Way bigger than any comparative platform in the West... and people are already very used to making payments through it. Very optimistic about this one, definitely holding for a while.

except when a bullmarket is on and the coin hasnt mooned yet, retard

5 btc worth of sell walls removed (not bought up) at 1800

binance is riddled with bots. or early investors taking quick profits and buying back in.

Are you retarded? I said the token shouldn't be worth 2USD for something that's given for free and is indivisible you dumb pajeet street shitter

How high is this realistically going in the next 24hours

No one knows. But pretty damn high relatively.

Thank God I'm autistic enough to refresh crypto news for hours until I find opportunity like this.

BUY RIGHT NOW RETARDS WHAT ARE YOU DOING

and pay with either fiat money or WaBi

>fomobuy ath

the current time in China is 4:08 AM so I think there's some serious volume in a couple of hours. could go either way though

Fuck I wanna FOMO in but I’m scared to get dumped on help

don't, it will go back shortly then buy before it's morning in China

yeah they playing with it, these whales fucking this is not fair for small fishes

Can someone chinese answer me. I've never used wechat

This is going to be the realest moon mission I've ever seen.

Volume hasn't even picked up on Binance yet. This is literally the biggest crypto news I've ever seen, and it's at 500 BTC 24 volume. Ripple was at 400k BTC

This is about to go interfucking galactic.

Daily reminder that there is absolutely zero reason why this anti counterfeit project needs to have a crypto token

>b..but Chinese consumers will use the app to get wabi tokens for loyalty points

okay but there is still zero reason why those loyalty tokens need to be on an exchange and get bought by people who live outside china and have no need to buy baby products in Chinese stores

Why the hell are you guys trying to time this shite, this is gonna 2x at least in the next 24 hours. Just get in and set your mo fcuking stop losses

FUCK FUCK FUCK. I WAS GOING TO BUY THIS SHIT THIS MORNING AT $1.72 BUT FORGOT TO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

40k btc sorry for the extra order of magnitude

there are multiple projects that dont need to have a crypto token but they still moon you retard

this is the easiest 2x of my life

I remember something similar happening with NEM, which doubled in a day and then fell 50%, then slowly went back up.
Another example of a similar pattern: Kucoin Shares (which I actually sold all my Wabi for). They doubled within two days due to the rapid growth of the exchange, increased by 60% on the last day of the pump, then fell by 20% back to the daily trend line. KCS has been going up along that line since then.

Anyway, I'd wait for the dip, since a BTC crash caused by people cashing out on the 1st would amplify the natural dip after Wabi settles down, allowing you to buy in cheaper.

>fomo buy ath 30 min ago and already up 40%

I like to wabi , wabi
I like to wabi , wabi
Ya like to wabi!
I like to wabi , wabi
I like to wabi , wabi
I like to wabi , wabi
Woman, ya cute and you don't need no make-up
Original cute body, you a mek man mud up
Woman, ya cute and you don't need no make-up
Original cute body, you a mek man mud up
Woman Physically fit, physically fit
Physically, physically, physically
Woman Physically fit, physically fit
Physically, physically, physically
Woman, ya nice, sweet, fantastic!
Big ship 'pon de ocean, that a big Titanic
Woman, ya nice, sweet, energetic!
Woman, ya nice, sweet, fantastic!
Woman, ya nice, sweet, energetic!
Big ship…

you retards are losing huge gains every minute not going all in on this

ALL HAIL THE GREEN FROG

My portfolio finally broke 4 digits. God I'm so fucking happy.

WaBi still has some ways to go though. So I'm ready.

SELL WALLS BROKEN
BIG EVENS SURPASSED

dip incoming sell buy 18

4 am in china user. theres actually still time to get on

I hope I've helped some of you guys to get some gains

wacoin.io
>Oct 2013
>Walimai (蛙力买) is chosen as the name.
>Wa (蛙) - frog
>Li (力) - force
>Mai (买) - buy

FROG FORCE BUY
R
O
G

F
O
R
C
E

B
U
Y

all the threads promising big news on the 31st are vindicated

im going to bring the Wealthy Chinaman breakfast in bed when he wakes up

bought lil dip.. should I have waited?!?!
fuck i hate listening to you beautiful faggots

Never heard of frequent flyer miles?
Having the tokens being on blockchain prevents employees from exploiting the reward system