*moons silently*

have 30k of these, do i have enoug.

NEED MORE! I want to buy, but all my other shit is doing terrible, and I dont want to pull out at a loss.

It's not mooning at all, it keeps going between 2500 - 3300 for a few weeks now.

You have 10 seconds to explain why you're not investing in this man

>creator of javascript
>former CEO of mozilla firefox
>fired for being politically incorrect

he's the hero we need, but not the one we deserve

I want to user but whales are raping me on bnty I just wanted to x2 and split stack back into BAT and FUN

Both mooning. Kill me please.

Fuck off. I've been holding this shit coin for more than 2 months and it's only gone x2.5 up.

January 4th UGP is distributed. Doesnt matter what price you fomo in at now. Once youtube shilling rolls in it's going much higher.

>implying anyone is going to give up Chrome for Brave

Brave is built on Chrome as the backbone and has a lot of privacy features enabled so websites and Google can't spy on you. Many people have already moved to Brave and I suspect that it will continue.

It's a good idea but with 1 trillion coins the most this is ever hitting is $1

Even if you bought at all time low of 7 cents and now it's 42 isn't that great waiting like 6 months in the crypto world

>Implying people wouldn't jump at the opportunity to not be tracked.
>Implying people wouldnt want to be paid to view ads to pay for their Netflix.

Has anyone here actually used brave? I don't see how you could think it has a future. The idea of tipping websites is nice, but they've failed to get anyone to buy into that idea so far. Can any of you make a compelling case for why it'll take off in the future if it hasn't so far?

>Many people have already moved to Brave and I suspect that it will continue.

Any status to confirm this? I can't find any browser surveys that even list Brave.

i sold all my bat in late September when mercury was gonna release (at 7k sats).

Its a good idea and they claim that it will work with plugins on other browsers. This is pretty reasonable with chrome since brave is just a chromium fork with bat support.

I use brave on my phone since it has ad blockers and chrome blocks ad blockers on their mobile browser (and firefox sucks ass).

Its a good idea but not a good investing idea imo

Inox, ungoogled chromium, there are plenty of chrome privacy spinoffs that are better browsers than brave.

*stats not status

They havent released info for number of PC, iOS users (Hiding their power level) but for android alone they have over a million users.

Ah, mobile is compelling and plugins for other browsers help its case. I hope it takes off but still think you made the right choice getting out

Over a million downloads. That doesn't mean users. I downloaded Firefox for my Android phone but don't use it.

Honestly I've been holding these bags a long time...and I literally could have gone in on anything else and made more....btc...eth. Please brave team we need that juicy top 3 NYC media partnership announcement. I still believe.