City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-hvOoRDPCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brayherds, more like GAYherds

Workin' on a chaos warshrine with mark of nurgle. What are you guys working on?

I do NOT like this post

Are Ungor Raiders worth taking for my goatboys army or is there another ranged Chaos unit I'd be better off taking?

Im working on my Bullgors, can post pics in a bit

In low points games, no. But in higher points yes. Use raiders with the ambush ability in order to get close to units that are in the back of the enemy army

Interesting. Are Brayherd even worth it if I'll be playing 1000 point games for the foreseeable future?

Yes. Brayherds got a lot of love in the 2017 GH. Relics, command abilites, army abilites such as the ambush, etc. You're going to have lots of models though, but Duncan has made an easy tutorial on how to paint beastmen easy
>youtube.com/watch?v=q-hvOoRDPCM

Brayherds aren't the most durable of armies, but they are quick and can hit hard, take a look in the generals handbook and see for yourself

Trying to build my first army
How does this look for a starting point?
I want to add Sky Cutters eventually.
When going against other people is it best to balance by wounds or points?

As promised here’s a picture of my WIP Bullgors

Why is he shirtless?

Also, this could be a nice baseline for a fyreslayer meme, just paint a crown and some runes across that fat body.

>Fireslayer

Not a Blightking or Slann

>mfw even the Hobbit/LotR got more news than AoS in the last month

My Lord of Change on budget, new addition to Tzeentch army.

Jesus Christ, it's a nightmares engine - good job

>Lord of change on a budget
>Has Lord of change parts already

Wat.

if you sold your labour as a painter you could afford the actual lord of change.

Also, consider calling it the lord of (spare) change.

thank you user!

well, I asked for bitz at my LGS' facebook group, in one hour i managed to get phoenix wings and whole leftover bitz form original LoC kit

josh?

Who?

officer caten

Ironically, Gayherds would be scarier than regular ones.

There are tzeentch worshipping gargants in the Mortals Realms with blazing skulls.

verminous battalion when

>Slann

Alex Jones is aware of the chemicals making the frogs gay, not one of such frogs

People will defend this

we got an awesome new SC model. I see nothing wrong with what's happening.

Shameless self bump

Hows this for 1000 points of Nurgle?

Always points. Just remember that at 1000 you only need two battleline, so you could combine the Eternal guard unit if you wanted

Another week another game, this time against a well tuned Pestilens list with scryre allies.

A horde army with goodstuff heroes that aren't too terribly important and a 40-man deepstriking unit is probably my nightmare scenario. Unlike Khorne, which kind of falls apart when its heroes die, pestilens enjoys their buffs, but isn't neutered without them. This coupled with just a huge amount of bodies works to lessen thundertusk's impact in the game. Saves of - mean my army-wide rend is wasted item budget. And everyone being on damage 1 makes playing with any stonehorn just suicide - even worse than normal. Luckily, I decided not to run stonehorns awhile ago.

Verminlord Corruptor general with priest ability
plague furnace
3x plague priests

40x plague monks, 40x plague monks
20x plague monks, 20x plague monks
10x plague monks, 10x plague monks
2x poison wind mortar ally
1x warp-lightning cannon ally
1x warp-grinder weapon team

1960pts - 194 wounds, 149 bodies

I'm on the heavy magic, heavy mournfang list of:

2x huskard on thundertusk (pelt, master)
2x butcher w/ cauldron
4x mournfang, 4x mournfang, 4x mournfang (all gargant hackers)

2k - 110 wounds, 16 bodies

--

Scorched Earth.

>cont

setup

He sets up a 40-rat unit tunneling with the warp-grinder which is so good in a pestilens list that I'm not even sure how to handle it. Already I don't think I can kill enough rats to take the left point without losing all my guys to pile-in-on-death and mw-on-death from priest/banner buffs, not to mention counter charges and hero abilities, so I position the right most mournfang group off of the objective, hoping he tunnels the rats in so I can counter charge them off the table and then swing around to the upper right virtually undefended point. He'll get a d3, but I will too next turn and I don't have the luxury of safe play against this many bodies. If he wants to turtle and counter charge I don't think I can stop him, especially with those mortar teams and the warp cannon.

I give him first turn.

His t1, prays with his priests, gets a great plague so now his prayers work on 2+, moves his guys forward but still carefully in cover or out of tusk range. Moves up 10-rat unit to test the waters. Rolls and fails to bring the 40 rats in and this actually really sucks for me. It delays my movement to that upper right point by a turn at least, making it happen at best on t4 prob on t5, so no sweep left on the last turn to try to get his middle point. I have to stay back again or those 40 rats will sweep my backfield. 3 points

My t1 I move up slightly, shoot the 10-rat unit off the table with tusks, cast mystic shield, give mournfang +1 to hit, and put the right mournfang on the point so I'm not behind in a game so difficult to capture for me I can't afford to be down points now, even though I'm in danger of a 9" charge. I move middle mournfang right to try to make headway towards the upper right point so my rightmost unit can fight the 40man rats that will surely arrive soon, but I critically leave them within range of the warp lightning gun in my haste to get there (it'd take an extra whole turn if I went around the back). 3 points

i want those weird tray things
where get?

>cont

T2 He wins initiative so the game follows proper turn order. He fails mystic shield and some prayers, but gets a second great plague. He moves furnace and rats up past the house and gets the tunnel roll, putting the 40 by my right point, outside 9" from the mournfang. His warp lightning cannon shoots middle mournfang for 5mw, and both poison wind mortar teams hit, wound, and roll 6s for damage. 17 wounds plus 2 from plague puts the middle mournfang unit down to 1 model and the objective plan is dead. He makes his 9" charge on the right mournfang and kills one with some spill over wounds on the next one (I rolled saves well). They kill some rats in return, but he's still got over 20, plus the warp-team hiding behind a house away from combat. He decides not to burn the point, which was clever. It puts him up 1 point in a game that I'm very unlikely to have a turn with 4, and it keeps me fully tied up down here trying to get my point back and defending against one little warp-team instead of moving up to his least-defended point. Essentially giving me a choice between wasting time and barely losing or retreating and losing by 4 or 5 instead. 7 points.

My t2 I fail to cast mystic shield, great maw does 2 to rats, fail both blizzard speaker heals, fail thundertusk shot on furnace (oof). The other tusk shoots the once-40 rats, the one mournfang now has to charge plague furnace after all those misses to try and kill it. He's got a great plague dealing a mw to him every turn anyway so he's dead in the future. I activate him first to try to finish off furnace even though it lets the once-40 (now like 11) rats attack the right mournfangs. My gamble does not pay off, single mournfang wiffs and then gets killed by warpstone tipped staff doing the last 4 to him. The rats kill another mournfang on the right leaving only 2 left, who kill the rest. 6 points.

>cont

t3 I fail both blizzard speakers, fail great maw, arcane bolt a 10-man rat by the houses for 1mw. butcher runs near warp-team to sit on the point so mournfang start the journey up north east, left mournfang shimmy around their point to not get charged unless double turn. 9 points.

his t3 he advances the left flank of rats and verminlord and priest up into those cover houses, runs middle rats down. misses with mortar hits with the other for 1 damage. 10 points.

t4 he charges 20 rats into thundertusk killing him, but can't get close enough to the objective due to other tusk positioning. Charges 40? 20? rats plus verminlord into left mournfang on point, killing them and capturing, again not burning. 14 points.

my t4 fail blizzard speaker and mystic shield. thundertusk kills the middle rats to keep the point. butcher kills warp-team. north east 2 mournfang charge off the 10 rats in the north point. 12 points. Don't burn since they can't get anywhere with only 1 turn left and if he burns my left point and rolls a 1 and can't kill thundertusk and I burn upper right and roll a 3 we'll tie. All other outcomes are a major loss.

t5 he can't quite charge the thundertusk with the vernimlord, then rolls to burn, gets a 2 for 18 points, the max I can get is 17, GG.
Major Loss.

So guys, I'm the user who's been comenting about making a Slaves to Darkness cavalry army with a Slaneeshy colour scheme, consisting on purple with golden trims and some areas black with pink tracing.

And' I've got an idea.
Slaanesh is the god/dess of viciousness and extreme sensations, so I thought about consecrating each of my armies units to six of the seven christian sins, such as: Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Envy, Sloth and Pride. (Wrath not include because that's Khorne).
And since my army would have, at least at first 6 units, it's quite perfect.
2 Chariots, 3 Units of Chaos Knights, and a Lord of Chaos.

The idea is to make a special banner for each unit to represent each sin, maybe the Chaos Lord too, maybe he would just look impressive on his own.

What do you think?
I also have one doubt: The Chaos Lord should be Pride, or Greed?

ebay movement tray 25mm and a guy named ordoshelican sells them. talk about saving 30 minutes of your life per game in your first 2 turns or so, then taking them off to pile in.

Do you guys remember what it was like when you read this page for the first time? What were your thoughts at the time?

"Wait what"

Back again with my Alf army. What do I use for Warhawk Riders?
I can't find any miniatures for them anywhere. I can find 1 at a time on eBay but they are way overpriced.

>my Alf army

Things to consider:

Chaos Sorcerer Lord
Harbinger of Decay
Running Blightkings as a unit of 10

Orghotts is overpriced and nurlings suck in AoS

I find the plague rats super tough to beat, so feel your pain dude. We need a rat player to tell us their weaknesses.

If you play an army thats all about slaughtering elite stuff with mortal wounds, then a horde of buffed rats is just... bad.

Guessing the general solution is kite them and pepper them with mass ranged shooting (if you have those strengths).

Element Games

>It was truly the end times

I thought it was bold.

love it or hate it you have to admit it takes big time balls to flush your entire setting down the toilet like that.

Yea. A boy can dream right?

>Harbinger of Decay
this

this guy makes mortal nurgle stuff way better

It's simple:

>Pride.

He is the boss, period. He won't tolerate no one else to order over him. He has the confidence and charisma for being the Lord of the warband, he has big plans, ans soon enough everyone will follow him. He's born to rule.

Greed might want to have everything, but he has no way to make Pride follow his commands.

I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but stumbled across the entry through the thread preview.

What is this from? I want to know more now.

>What do I use for Warhawk Riders?
great eagles from the hobbit game + glade guard = warhawk riders

End Times: Archaon

The last book in the End Times campaign series that literally ended the old world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles. The precursor to Age of Sigmar

Those minis are quite cool

Can you use LOTR minis in AoS?

Asking cause if so Im buying Sauron

technically no
but would be a cool counts as model

They seem far too large for warhawk squads

What are you working on /aosg/?

put them on the correct base size, get creative with how you model the wings, zero people complain, many people compliment your beautiful models.

On the topic of movement trays, do you think they're good or bad? Would you use them in your army? I'm starting up AoS and my 2k list has no squad under 20 and they're nearly all on 25mms. Aside from terrain/uneven boards I think it might be a good idea? Plus, you can paint them to match your bases and that's kinda neat for a mini-diorama maybe.

How's this shaping up for a 1000ish point starter beastmen army?

question: where do all these chaos warriors get their tiny skulls from?

They're too small to be adult or child. Baby Skulls? Does someone make these tiny skulls for them as decoration? Do Chaos Warriors check themselves out in a mirror before heading out to battle, to make sure they're grim-dark enough?

It's definitely easier and faster to use movement trays and put your dudes on table for fight than moving them "by hand" all the time

It's a grim-derp logic user. Don't ask questions - just try to put as many skulls as you can on everything

>not posting the color version

They can be made out of anything, really

Also is chaos so applies, and if you really want to see the logic behind it, well, I'm sure there's plenty of small races with tiny heads out there

I love the Griffons the Free Guild has access to. How would I build a decent army with them in it?
I'm assuming Free Men don't make a good solo list.

tfw i've finished painted 24 models and still dont have enough for a 500 point game.

Being a new bone zone player is suffering

Are you batch painting your skellies, or painting them all individually

>not picking models for your army because you were looking forward to painting them
what was he thinking

freeguild generals on griffons make excellent beat sticks. cheap for their point costs too. best to ally in a celestial hurricanum and watch the griff shred

I did do that, I enjoyed painting them. I then thought "wow, I've got two battleline units, a hero and another unit, surely I can play a small game with this!"
nope. Got like 390 points.

Batch painting for stuff like the bone colour + shields + swords that is all very "samey" only doing model by model for the cloth pants that some of them have.

>prime models white
>hit them with either sepia/earthshade wash
>paint metal where needed

It's a lot easier to do skeletons this way instead of bothering to paint each skeleton with regular paint

Did not find it, not even with google image search

Now, thanks for posting it :)

If you want your skellies to look like shit maybe.

but they don't look like shit unless you're just a shitty painter to begin with.

plenty of good looking models have gotten the primer+shade treatment

What is the best army for special snowflakes?

Stormcast for memes.

I don't know who the least played army is actually.

I use them as i don't want to needlessly slow down a battle. It really makes a difference. Sure, you could make slightly better formations without them, but it never makes THAT much difference.

Your opponent will appreciate this.

Mine look a bit shit but I'm gunna spray them the same colour as my base rims.

Beastclaw Raiders.

Really play up the snow and ice theme but give them ridiculous colours like hot pink and neon green.
Then give them fluff about how each one of them carries a unique snowflake as a personal anime belief thing.

>the least played army
My bet is on greenskinz and devoted of Sigmar

this

from > two feet away 90% of your paintjob is meaningless anyways.

I thought it might be interesting to see where they go from there.

What I didn't think is that they would be so fucking lazy about it.

>I don't know who the least played army is actually.

have fun with your super viable micro-faction

>every single Orc has at least -1 rend
>Black orcs don't

Don't forget your ravenous allies!
blease gib mortal flesh

What do you guys think of my shadowblades army list?

>wood elf Glade Guard and Ungor Raider have the same shooting skills
Don't expect GW to give two shits about old models.

Devoted of Sigmar.

I've never seen anyone on here or at any shop play them or post them.

>gets tabled turn 2 by everything
>can kill nothing
>boring to paint
>confuses opponents who think you must be joking

10/10 do it as an ironic protest

Give me your best beasties list

I was 20 photos in this post with no stormkikes in sight, a new record I think.
Then you had to come and ruin everything with your flying fagboy

terrible post. take your dumb memes and go.

You think I should swap some dark riders for 10 assassins? Or maybe ally in some stormcast eternals, they'll help me win!

>need to keep my army around 1000
>want to include griffon rider and celestial hurricanum
I can win with only those 2 units.. right guys?

Is there a guide to armies floating around anywhere?
I've got a couple mates wanting to get into this but they want a rundown of how each faction plays out in terms of gaming style.

Legion of Azgorh.
They literally have their separate rules on a separate website that isn't GW's.

Also the Fimir.