Delete this edition

>Dark Angels Preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/04/chapter-focus-dark-angels/

>Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=lNL6Bqawua4 [Open]

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554
>Codex Blood Angels PDF Expires 16-Dec
sendit.cloud/bqk6c7c548ue
>epub
mega.nz/#!ZotmFSpK!_ahEZ21p3hVCHwQ9u5vD5YQOjVpJWYOH4Cl7jhJeNo8

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554
strawpoll.me/14600980/r
youtube.com/watch?v=Al-FFAKwHT8
strawpoll.me/14601615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for memes

Dark Eldar are Synthwave
Craftworlders don't seem very vaporwavey though

>again with the not duncan meme
Stop this madness

Xenos players are smelly

Is pic related a good model for a lieutenant?

*niceboi protocol activated*

Sure, if you want to have a manlet Officer

I don't see why not
*chaos
although true for nids, still

>>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554
Hey fellas, Chart user 2: Chart Anoning here. Tyranids are very nearly done, just got some adjustments to loadouts in the point efficiency section to go and we're all set. If you see any mistakes, please do point them out! I'll notify here when it's completed.

Does anyone have that awful official Tau artwork?

The relatively newish ones that have no understanding of shading whatsoever.

There are primaris lieutenants and non-primaris lieutenants.

How new are you? That meme is months and months old. When 8th was released, not-Duncan was more common than Duncan.

Sure. Great model and good wargear, especially since Lieutenants have WS2+ to counteract the fist.

That doesn't change his statement.

For weapons of Primaris Intercessors, do all models in a unit have to have one type of rifle or can I give a different rifle to each model

Which truck do you prefer?

Posting this again since it's the start of a new thread:
Chaos undivided or special snowflake? strawpoll.me/14600980/r

>/r

any model with a power fist is a good model

I know its been common user. That doesn't mean it's not shit.

35power level list for a tournament

Platoon commander, 2
3 Infantry squads, 9
Basilisk, 7
Ratlings, 2
Malcador defender, 15

It's built around just including the defender

Any chance some richfag sharing Fabius Bile: Clonelord???

>Prime Directives
>1: Serve the Emperors trust
>2: Protect the Imperium
>3: Uphold the Law
>4: Classified OwO

the one on the left. the stupidity of the shield on the right sends me to an angry zone

the one with the big man meat grinder and the toasty bits maker of course

It says "All models may...", so the entire unit must. Otherwise the wording would be "Any model may..."
Not that you'd want to mix and match anyway

Maybe it's the paint job, but I think they both look like garbage

>stupidity of the shield
are you forgetting 40k was made with "the rule of cool" in mind?

The one on the right, but that's just me being a jealous Ork player.

I was so disappointed when I found out how small the kit was. Same with the Taurox. Either one would have made a great Battlewagon.

I voted Belakor because that makes pic releated canon

Why is he so happy about a necron head? You can't clone necrons you silly man. They're made of metal.

Pretty damn sure it's the paintjob. For reference, look at the Taurox Prime, which looks hilariously bad in GW's sky blue scheme, but pretty damn badass when painted like an actual fucking combat vehicle.

Thank you sir

Not with that attitude you can't.

But you can fuck it.

>I find your lack of faith in the Emperor disturbing.

Any good rumors on next primarchs? Loyalist and traitor

>Why aren't playing Imperium, heretic ?

Never played DA, lion might be interesting to see

Thunder Hammer or Relic Blade on Jump Pack Captain with Storm Shield?

>The Warmaster

ebook when

Next Loyalist is almost certainly Lion or Russ.
Next Traitor is obviously gonna be Angrom or Fulgrim.

Dark Eldar are also industrial and darkwave.

what do you want him to kill/support with which CT?

Details, they are important user.

What are the chances of us ever seeing a 40k Perturabo model? I suspect it's somewhere between zero and none.

or vullkan
or dorn

He's a space marine, its going to happen.

Hammer

Was determined that was from pic related & spent the past 20mins searching for the scene only to be completely wrong. Oh well. Might as well blog it on /40kg/

Don't worry Loyalist and Chaos marines will get minis for all their special characters before the npc factions get new models.

We're basically the "who?" Legion. The only time I ever see Iron Warriors mentioned is when "X Warsmith built the most invulnerable fortress to ever exist ever! (Insert faction here) took it in a week!" I think GWs sometimes doesn't even remember that IWs exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Al-FFAKwHT8

New Duncan.

They won't just release them willy nilly.

Dark Angels codex is soon so a Lion fig would ride on the hype. Space Wolves are getting a codex next year too so the same applies for Russ.

Yeah I know Iron Warriors get fucked over a lot despite being in my view one of the more interesting legions. There's a lot you could do rules wise with them, but I don't really doubt that they'll get their primarch somtime after the cult legions get theirs.

If they were doing Lion soon they'd time the book with him. Since there's no Lion I doubt he's next. Russ would make sense though. Wrath of Magnus and the Cicatrix have done enough to arguably fulfill the signs of the Wolftime as told by Russ.

Remember when IW could get a fucking Basilisk? Remember when IW were the baddies in one of the most disturbing BL books ever?
Remember when IW were the only Traitor Legion with access to a vehicle repair-ability?
They used to be so cool. And now they're just "dem silver dudes with the black'n'yellow stripes".

Does the whole "You can't use founding chapter characters in a successor chapter" rule apply to homemade (or perhaps more arguably, successors without characters) chapters?

RaW, I guess not, but from your experiences, would I be disallowed use of Beli if I ran a custom colored admech army using Mars rules? Or if I wanted to use Guilliman in a Black Consuls (Ultramarine successor with no characters) army?

strawpoll.me/14601615

What legion should I play, Veeky Forums?

How did you do the Heavy Infantry section, it looks like the hit rolls are skipped and everything is straight to wound?

I think we'll get some cool stuff if GWs continues to bring more and more HH into 40k.

muh fourteen gorillion?

Only massive fucking spergs would complain. So long as you don't try to put Pedo Kantor and Lysander into the same detachment, there's no rules problem.

Technically it does. But you can always just run your successor AS the parent chapter from a rules standpoint.

paint them differently but call them mars

Is there a Ordo of Inquisitors who are devoted to writing down everything the High Lords say?

That's the plan. Glad to hear it!

It does apply to homebrew Chapters and Chapters without successors. Guilliman is named Ultramarines only, and unavailable to successors, for example.

But then again, is right. Nobody should much care since it's just a palette swap and flavor change, with no mechanical fuckery. Just adhere to the rules for the one you're playing as and there should be no problem.

Which army would this nugget play ?

I run red scorpions usually with UM tactics.

When the opponent isn't ok with FW models, I switch to "ultramarines with some grey paint, oh and also here's guilliman".

Tbqh my non FW list is more vicious than my FW list.

squats so they have an excuse not to go into store

Chaos

What the fuck was that? There was no Duncan in that man-child autismfest.

please feel free to come participate in/contribute to the cringe

what video was that?

Custodes

Aren't lieutenants always Primaris? Which is kind of weird, now I think about it.

I guess since the difference between primaris and marinelets is just A & W and an inability to ride in transports, it isn't that big a deal to have a little guy as your lieutenant because all infantry characters have arbitrary extra A & W.

Thinking about running a Land Raider Achilles.

Does anyone have any experience playing with them or against? Very curious to try it out.

Actually Lieutenants are also regular marines too. Guilliman reintroduced the rank officially, but many chapters already had econdary officers as is.

>Aren't lieutenants always Primaris?
no? read your codex

If I wanted to play fairly secular chaos forces do you think my opponents would object strongly to using using forgeworld automata as that which must not be named?

man, using FW models in 40k would be cool

>you're fired!
>brrrrrrrrrrrap
>arigato >w

Has the meme gone to far?

Fires of cyraxus one day

>56888803
NO

>Punishers
>Unknown
>Unknown
Oh come on, we know how long they've been around and their location

Why is one of Fulgrim's sons so bald?

It's standing still to shoot. It hasn't gone anywhere

Because he is slave to baldness.

Is there a good army for beginners?

Man i wanna make a skulltakers army just so i can use the Zhufor model.

Plot cancer

Isnt killing 14 billion people still only like killing one or two hive spires? Or one hive world if im overestimating hive population destiny

Are Taurox Primes worth it with the CA point change?

>most of my scions will be deepstriking
>3 taurox primes at 400 points
>none can use them but scions and commissars

Feels like something of a waste to be honest.

That sounds literary.

Poor soul

Is it worth it to go ham on transports for turn 1?

If not, do you completely abandon minimizing drop count or go somewhere in the middle?

As SM btw.