So im a brainlet wtf does cardano even do?

So im a brainlet wtf does cardano even do?

Sometimes i feel like the only reason why some of these coins go up in price is that people are speculating/botting more than actually using the tech

Smart contracts and DApps.
Essentially the 3rd Gen. ETHEREUM.
Its run by PhDs and Gods.
Will be 100 B market cap EoY

You shouldn't invest then, simple. DYOR

>Its run by PhDs and Gods.
this cant be the only selling point. That goes back to my other idea in the op. it feels the only reason crypto goes up is due to speculation and not the tech being used

i currently am now. I thought i could make a decent thread actually discussing tech of coins. not trying to advertise this shit

it's the next step, a higher evolution of the ETH concept, just buy it while it's on sale goyim. thank me later

long, LONG term hold though. if you want fast gains and are just thinking about fiat, fuck off

buy high sell low right?

am not. Im actually thinking how much i would have to spend to reach lambo land. I cant buy 200 coins and expect anything to happen

This coin will not make it.
Get out when your in the green.

The whole crypto tech in itself in its nascent stage and hasn't been adopted at a mass scale. So speculation is the only thing riding the market right now

the thing is cardano is a top 5 coin with only a fucking white paper, its overbought af

i want to go in on cardano eventually but no fucking way im buying a coin at 18b valuation when it literally has nothing to back it up other than a whitepaper and some youtube videos

>whitepaper and some youtube videos
thats the majority of coins though right?half these things dont do a thing or piggy back on what something else does. i dont get how this shit is going to work out long-term.

I feel the same way, its crazy how many people do buy into it though

Unfortunately I think ~5200 is the new floor, but you could try to buy cheaper. No cold storage yet, progress is slow and adoption is so far away it will likely tank a lot more before it stabilizes. These guys have bitten off a hell of a lot to chew but if they pull it off, holy shit. Watch the interview Charles Hoskinson did yesterday on youtube

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

95-97% of these coins are SCAMS. They are PONZI SCHEMES. That's why XRP rose so quickly and so high: it's a clear victor among a sea of pretenders.

Verge? Cardano? They have NO foundational structure and NO professional rigor. It's trash. You're going to get dumped on the next second a new coin comes out that looks shinier and has bigger words.

You faggots don't even know what the words mean that you talk about. How do you expect normies to buy into these fucking buzzword nonsense?

>Cardano
>NO foundational structure
>NO professional rigor
what

>i dont get how this shit is going to work out long-term.

much like cryptocurrency speculation

I used to have money in cardano unfortunately got out too early. I will say it's one of the only coins that appears to not be made by some dude in his basement.

>Cardano
>no professional structure
>no rigor

former ETH developers, top computer scientists, hired for the sole purpose of developing a crypto that solves 2nd gen crypto problems. Verge is shit maybe yeah but Cardano is legit do your research

like chainlink right?

>tfw today is eoy

Will be obsolete when Tezos will be released as full product q1 2018.